Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

"Lady Adalwolfa, believe me when I say I'm very sorry for what is going to happen next, and I truly hope you want choose to exterminate me .. but I swear I have to do this !"
Suddenly, a claw entered the back of the priestess neck, and the world around her and Jace went spinning. Quite litterally actually.

Somewhere a bit further, a young man was exploring a hall when he felt pulled back out of nowhere, but insted of falling down his vision blurred as the wall warped around him.

"AAAAaaaah , no ! *crash !* aaaw my everything..." Are the first word that came out of Jace mouth.
The uncanny mage and two other people, where crampled in a closet-like room, about twenty meters from where Hara was standing half a second before.
"Sorry, I miscalculated the travel..." He apologiesed as he managed to open the door of the cellar, letting the quite peculiar trio of a courtsman , a priestess and a tourist rool down on the floor, all three mostly unhurt by some sort of miracle; even if clothings and haircuts didn't quite survived the trip in the some state.
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Before the "tourist" knew it, he was in a cramped space with a blind woman and an aggravating mage, until the door opened and gravity pulled them to the ground. Especially Hara as he was squished against the door; he sat up from his previously laying position and rubbed his sore left shoulder. Thankfully it broke his fall, but with a painful price.

" Just when I thought I'd have a break." He stated to himself and stood, hair slightly askew and clothing ruffled from.. Whatever magic Jace performed.
" Well at least you two are okay, but hurry and gather yourselves. We need to find Kiro again or someone whose actually a native of here so we don't do anything else stupid."
"aaaw... Yes of course .. hum ... Would you mind to go ahead with Lady Ada' ? I uh.. I need to get some strenght back.. That was *huff* to much magic in too little time.. Arghf ! Never doing that again !... "
*the mage indeed seemed exhuasted, and fora reason that only one person here knew, he was .. "glitching" again.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

"You all think you can just barge in here and tear up the place..." A middle-aged woman crawled out from under a shelf. It seemed their magical appearance had tossed her aside like rubbish.

Her glasses were cracked and the graying-blonde hair she had pulled back in a bun was starting to fall out of place. She was covered in dirt.

"Running around all willy-nilly and breaking things. No better than the oafs who took this place..."
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara inhaled sharply seeing the woman that was just tossed aside by Jace's little trick as well a a struggling Adawolfa. He wanted to rat Jace out, but Hara was almost sure the woman knew it was him so he helped the Priestess out instead. After making sure Ada was okay, he apologized on the mage's behalf and crossed his arms with an eyebrow cocked, " Took this place? What happened before?" A little conversation couldn't hurt, especially while waiting for the ice mage to get himself together.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus