Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Kiro wanted some rest, so he accepted Nikki's request, but he did not go to the cottage. Jace's comments went unanswered on his part, as they were not directed towards him. However, he did say this:

"You all can do as you please here, for now. Just do not leave this place. Let us all meet at the cottage at sundown. If I have need of any of you before then, I will find you."

And he left towards what appeared to be ceremonial grounds to the south.

Nikki, on the other hand, said nothing and immediately started towards the general store.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

When they arrived to the small village, it has a nice feel to it. For once nothing bad has been here and no negativity doesn't seem to be present. The priest decides to follow Kiro since the way he was going, she felt something familiar that way. So she follows Kiro without saying a word and her hands gasp together in prayer.
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara smiled fakely and weakly, he didn't meet Jace's eyes," Mm.. Yes, thrilled." He even mustered a small chuckle, but Hara hardly meant it. Instead, he took in the village's scene while heading towards Nikki's place. It was behind a larger, decaying structure; Hara silently wondered what the decaying building was. He made a note to ask about it later when the time was right.

Other than that, Hara just set their mind to check out Nikki's home accommodations, then look around the small town a little.

Kiro noticed Adalwolfa behind him, but he said nothing.

The ceremony grounds was a large plaza, surrounded by flourishing bushes, with a stone pathway leading up to the center. A large well sat off to the side. At the end of the plaza were two large statues and an altar. The left statue had her arms raised above her, long hair parted at the middle flowing down over her shoulders. Between her hands was a stone orb. The statue on the right had her arms pointed downwards, palms outward and cradling a stone orb. Her hair was short, fluffing out in a bob. Both were wearing circlets like the one Kiro was wearing now.

Rather than kneeling at the altar as he had wanted to, he decided to stand off to the side. He wanted to keep his weak moments private, and with Adalwolfa there, things were not private. Of course, the whole plaza was not private. But, it would have to do since the temple was currently taken.

He put his hand on his sword and bowed his head, praying in silence.

Nikki's home was a mess to say the least. Clothes were dropped everywhere on the floor, and her bed was just a mattress on the floor, covered by a thick blanket. Her pillow had fallen in the gap between the mattress and the wall. It seemed she'd even forgotten about the food she'd left laying around. Bones, mostly, picked clean at least. Some scraps of vegetable peels were laying around as well, however at this point they had shriveled and turned black. There didn't even seem to be any cleaning supplies anywhere...like a broom. However, her garden seemed to still be doing fine. In fact, the outside of the house fared much, much better than the hell that awaited inside.
Jace sighed at the sight of the room. "i didn't expected anything but I'm somehow still disappointed... I mean frankly : is it that hard ? I swear ... You have no idea how I hate when people only have one pillow..."
And on that ... peculiar note... Jace grabbed the pillow and layed in Nikki's bed without a second thought, grumbling something before falling almost immediatly to sleep.

Grimancing at the uncleanliness of the home,

" Christ," He continued to take a glance around," I refuse to let all this garbage just remain. This is gross. I've never-!" Hara went on about his stanard of living while snatching the broom, kicking the door back open, and sweeping the peels, bones, and dust outside. He was acting like a stereotypical housewife, but frankly, Hara cared none of what he sounded like. Whether Jace listened or not, Hara would probably tone down his rant to a smaller and quieter one that was almost a whisper, but yet was still full of emotion and expression.

The priestess can feel the holy energy from the grounds and can feel the altar was further ahead. She gave a frown noticing that Kiro decided to stand off to the side. "Kiro, why pray here away from you goddess's tender care and affection? Why not get closer to her so she may here your prayer" she suggests as she smiles at him. "For I shall stay here, since I am not worthy to be so closed to a Goddess I do not believe in" she adds as she kneels next to him and goes into prayer.
Fate (played by Raider-jack29)

" odd place" Fate states as she continues to fallow the group infront of her...keeping to the back of the group her mind begins to wander over her surroundings and those within in...ranging from the boy with odd blue hair to Hara, who seems to have a bit of a clean freak streak if one where to ask her. Her eyes then wander to the tall priestess with a strangely calm attitude.
Looking over the group she lets out a sigh*
" we are so screwed"

Kiro sighed. It is one thing to try to comfort him, but he did not appreciate being told about his Goddess' intentions by someone who did not 'believe' in her as she said. However, he knew she had no ill intentions and chose to remain silent on the matter.

"I am going to find Nikki," he said and walked away.

Nikki, in the meantime, arrived back at her little cabin. She frowned when she saw her stuff sitting outside of the door. The most they could have done was throw them in the garden to feed the plants.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."

She seemed to have guests.

Throwing open the door, she looked around to see who was there. Hara, Jace, and the new girl...Kiro was not there. She groaned.

"Hello everyone!" A chipper voice perked up behind her and a blond teenager poked his face out from behind Nikki's side.
There was a very tall man behind her as well. Nikki was already very tall, standing at almost six feet, so this man was extremely tall. Compared to the short blond boy, there seemed to be almost a whole foot between them.

"Wow, there's three of you! We'll be able to save the old lady for sure!"
"Shut up." Nikki sighed and brought them into the cabin, "Where's Kiro?"
Jace yawned longly while turnig on his back, opening an eye to see who owned this annoying voice.
"Ngah..? Oh, the cat's back..."
He raised slowly and walked outside, pushig the newcomer aside. The mage then snapped his fingers and a sudden 'splash' was to hear as he created himself a shower. As soon as the cloud disapeared Jace shook himself off, throwing countless drops of water on Nikki and her guests, before going back in.
"Dunno, 'was asleep... He said something about a temple.."
As he talked he was trying to comb his air but gave up almost immediatly "Erf, it'll dry off.."
He sat on his bag and closed his eyes.

" Rude." Hara huffed about Jace and decided to give Nikki a proper answer,

" He didn't really say. But I do think Adalwofla is with him. Maybe..." So much for a proper answer... Not like Hara could have given a better answer though. He shrugged and continued to sweep, less frantically now that the owner of the cabin had arrived.

(( I love my son omg ))
Soren Salvatore (played by TinyDog)

A little distance away, a man had just awoken in an unknown place. All he could tell for the moment was that he was among the trees and disoriented. This looked nothing like his current home. Just where was he?

Sitting up, the man shook his head and attempted to climb to his feet. "Ugh, my head...."He mumbled, pressing a hand to the side of his head. Had he had too much wine the night before? No, he didn't remember having that much. Maybe a glass or two but that wasn't nearly enough to intoxicate him.

Hearing the bustle of a town from nearby, the man decided it best to try to head there and figure out just what was going on. If this was one of his father's little traps, he had to be careful. Pushing long black strands of hair from his face, the man made his way to the town, intent on discovering just where he was and how he arrived there.

Nikki scowled. The tall man didn't seem too pleased either, but the blond laughed as he was sprayed with water.

"Why would he go to the temple? But the priestess is with him so he wouldn't dare..." she figured he was at the ceremony grounds.

She wandered to the bed relaxed, "We'll just have to wait for him here."

Seeing Nikki motion them to come inside, the two other men entered. The blond boy was grinning, "So cozy!"

The tall one nudged him and he seemed to have an epiphany, "Oh! OH! My name is Elliot! Elliot VanWulf! My Mama's the Shadow Guardian!"

"Guardian of the Swamp." The tall one corrected him, "The name's Kai Hebihara. I'm helping this'n out."

He gestured with his foot to Elliot, and then to Nikki, "We came here on our way to find the Prince and we ran into her. She said if we help you guys get that old lady out of the temple, then you'd all help the little one get his aunt back. That sound right?"

Kiro, on his way to the cabin, ran into something solid. The force was strong enough to knock him over, and he fell on his backside.

"Oh, I apologize," he said as he stood back up and brushed himself off, "I was not looking where I was walking. Are you okay?"

The stranger he'd bumped into had long black hair and tan skin, but his clothes weren't familiar at all.

Walking along towards town, the man finally made it. It seemed like a nice little place, but nothing like he had ever seen before. Was he still dreaming? Certainly his world didn't have anything like this.

While walking, he wasn't paying much attention. It wasn't long till there was a force that knocked him forward. He didn't fall, but someone else did. The person in front of him began to apologize to him.

The man shook his head. "No, don't apologize. I wasn't paying attention where I was going,"He explained. But hey! A person was here! Maybe they could help him? "I don't suppose you'd be able to tell me just exactly where I am?" It would probably sound like an odd question, but how else could he word it? 'Hey, I just woke up in the forest with no idea how I got there and this place looks nothing like my home so where the hell am I?'

Kiro tried not to sigh. Slowly, so as not to frighten him more than he knew he would be, he explained who he was, the situation, and what the man would have to do from here.

"It is quite a happy coincidence that we would run into each other here," Kiro laughed, clinging to his cape to try and cope with all of the sudden appearances and disappearances. Just what was the Goddess doing?

He shook his head, "I am sorry you had to get mixed up in all this. The others are waiting at a cabin by that large house over there, if you'd come with me."
Jace was snoozing with as much discretion as a sleeping bear, but once again there was a voice exchangethat woke him up.
"Owwh... What now ?.." he looked at the to silouette "gods, you came in too ? we need to open a tavern here, there's so many people we could be rich..."
he sighed and then turned toward the bed, thinking of going back to it, when he sees the body of the tigress laying there.
"Aaah !" he jumps in surprise and falls to the side. "When did she get here ?!"
The blue mage puts a hand to his chest and sighs again before raising up to his feet, shaking himself off a second time, but without showering the all place this time.
"And I suppose the prince isn't back yet ? *long sigh* I trully hope he had a good reason to let us wait here..."
Jace finally sits down, putting his bag on the table and playing with tiny icecubes.

" 'E didn't say that we had to stay in here. I just came to check Nikki's little 'ome out and you f'llowed." Hara turned to Jace to correct him briefly before turning to the group before him. " It's nice to make your aquaeintences. Kai, Elliot. I'm Hara, and this is Jahce." They motioned to the loud and boisterous mage at the table. God, he was dramatic.

" I guess just get comfy 'cause we have no oidea when that prince will be back."

(( Im gonna start putting apostrophes and letters to help emphasis and point out where his accent is at. ))

Soren himself held back a sigh as the person in front of him began to speak. This was quite a bit to take in all at once. One moment he had been back at home, and the next he was in this other world with the prince no less! Not that it was exactly something strange for his life. It was known to happen.

Sighing, Sorren nodded,"Please....lead the way then your highness." He didn't really know if this person was telling the truth, but he seemed honest enough. He'd just be careful around these others that were mentioned. If anything seemed off, he'd have to fight his way out. Not that he knew how to get home from here. Not if Kiro's tale was anything to go by. If all this turned out to be true, he'd have to do his best to help this prince so he could get home.

Kirio departure, the priestess felt that she may have hit a nerve on him. She sighs and says in her prayer "Please, my lord, may this child find peace" as she continues to pray, but curiosity was getting the best of her and so she decides to slowly get closer to the alter. Once only a few steps away, she prays and says "Lord Ramos, I pray to you and always to to you, so out of your gracious glow allow me to hear this Goddess so I may help the young prince" hoping her God would permit her to approach the altar. For a few moments, she smiles and approaches the alter of the Goddess and kneels and says in a prayer "Of Goddess of this land, please speak to me a herald of a God from a different land, so I may bring more comfort to the young prince and the group in general" as she looks down in her prayer as she kneels in front of the altar, hoping to hear the Goddess's voice

Kiro was glad that Soren believed him, and he brought him back to Nikki's cottage.

The door was already open when they arrived, but he remembered that he told the others they could wait there. He saw them when they entered, but he also saw two more strangers. They were definitely Oran though. Especially the serpant.

Nikki sighed but made no effort to sit up, "There you are. But that's not the priestess."

On Adalwolfa's side, as she had done since the day she had abandoned the world, Ora remained silent. Anyone in Oraclos could tell you it was foolish to try to communicate with her directly. She would NEVER answer. Not to mention this area was meant for ceremonies and not actual worship. The connection would be weaker. However, it was admirable to try.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus