Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Vallus had failed to take his eyes off of her since they'd landed there, the reason behind which she knew not. His face was expressionless as he sat there. Following his lead, she lowers herself to the floor, before speaking to the new comer.

"Hello. I am Pyronnis, this is Vallous. Do you know where we are, or how we got here?"
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

The tall one nodded and chuckled a little," Yeah, as is a few others. Which I don't know exactly where they are... Or how close we are to them.."

Hara quickly turned to the voice shouting and mentioned," We might want to head in the direction of that man's voice. Wanna come with?" He asked with a friendly tone and a curt smile. If everyone here was lost together, might as well come together all together right? It would be rude for Hara to just bound off and leave Adalwofla after making her acquaintance.
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"Hello I'm princess Eliza of the fae relm and I'm sorry I have no idea where we are"
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

The priestess nodded her head at Hara and said "Sure, my plan was to wait till all four show in one spot and then show up then. It's easier for me to hear a group in spot then hearing them all over the place" she smiles at his direction and then raises her hand towards him and asks "If your so kind...could you guide me to them please, for I can not see" for Adalwofla should wouldn't usually ask for someone's hand in guidance to some place but it would definitely be easy to catch up to the rest of the group.
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

"I am certain none of us know where we are, but we can find out, somehow" Vallus reassured and laid down on his back resting himself. He felt tired for whatever reason, must've been from what he had been doing before he ended up here. "I must ask though, does anyone else remember what they were doing before ending up here?" He questioned and looked around
The girl frowned thoughtfully, and realized: she didn't, in fact, know what she'd been doing. She wracked her brain , thinking, thing.... And yet nothing came. It was as if she had come into existence just now, here, in this clearing. The thought of a god given life.

"I don't remember what I was doing,"she offered, brows furrowed. "And seeing as how you've just asked me this, you don't remember what you were doing either."

She turns to the winged fae that had just arrived, giving her a smile. Pyronnis glides gracefully to her feet, before giving the girl a curtsey.

"Greetings, Princess. I am Princess Pyronnis of the Elemental Kingdom."

Pyronnis takes her seat again, and smirks to herself. It seemed her mother had managed to beat some manners into the Royal Wild Child after all. She knows better than they the greeting she'd given would more than likely end up being the only regal thing she'd do.

The child like fairy almost immediately scurried down the tree and started running around the area "oh cool a new forest it's so green I've never seen green leaves oh look at this big bug oh my gosh is that an eagle this is so amazing!!!!!" She screams in child like wonder her words coming out in a blur as she runs from here to there with the worlds largest smile on her face clearly expressing her excitement

Hara made a face of sadness and sympathy," Oh my god. I'm so sorry.." He gently took her arm in his to lead her, this was the only thing that Hara knew to do at this point in time. Then slowly, he started walking forward," How fast of a pace are you comfortable walking at? It would be good to know." He made sure to guide her about debris and objects that might trip her, but also in the direction of the voices.

She softly smiles at Hara and says "If you wish for me to run then I'll shall run or if you wish for me to crawl, the I shall crawl. Any pace is good for me." as she follows him she adds "Your hands are soft...it feels nice and thank you for this" she gives him a slight nod as she hears the voices getting closer.
Pyronnis smiles at Eliza, immediately charmed by her childish nature and hyperactivity. The girl whizzed about the clearing, murmuring ooo's and ahhhh's over Evey new found treasure weather it be a bug or a colorful stone.

Not too far away, she hears the telltale ruffle of footsteps within the low foilage. Eyebrows raised, she calls out to them, assuming it must be more people in the same situation as she.

"Please, join us, you, in the bushes. Follow my voice," she called, hoping to help guide whomever it may be.

" Actually, just a regular walking pace is fine. We're nearly to whoever is calling out like so.."

Momentarily, the pair emerged into a small clearing in the forest. There were 3 others, a faerie-like girl, a male slightly taller than Hara, and a fiery-looking woman. " I guess you all are the others who are calling out?" Hara smiled, displaying a pair of sharper canines. Though, he wasn't a vampire, it was just genes.

" I'm Hara, nice to make you all's acquaintance."

The Preistess retracted her hand from Hara and give them a slight bow and greeted "I am Adalwofla de Monte Gormerico, head Preistess of the Church of Ramos, a pleasure to meet you all"
The girl smiles, nodding to each. There was now a grand total of five of them in the spacious clearing, all just as lost as the other.

"My name is Pyronnis," she says, excluding the title of princess. "And while I would love to say the same of meeting you, I'd prefer the pleasure of finding out what it was were all doing here."

She spoke these words not unkindly, heatless sparks drifting lazily from the tips of he hair and falling harmlessly around her on the forest floor.

"Helloooo I'm Eliza who are you nice people !?...." She exclaims waiting for a responce as she seems to be moving about a million miles per hour

" I'd really love to know why I'm out here or any of us for that matter. But honestly, I really don't know. That is, I assume you all nust sort of woke up in this forest like I did." Hara spoke with a foreign accent, namely Australian. It wasn't thick, but it was barely there. Barely recognizable.

He glanced around, his three eyes came back to the group," Well, I don't hear anyone else.. Perhaps we can find a way out of here?"

Adalwofla nods her head as the two women greeted. She then raises her head and says "I believe we were brought here for a reason and for what reason only Lord Ramos would know" she then kneels and adds "I remember walking in a forest and then poof I was laying in a different forest and I can I say I am not familiar with this new place" as she gaps her hands together praying for there safety.
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

"Last thing I remember I was fighting in a dark dungeon, next thing I know I'm on one knee here in the forest" Vallus states looking around at everybody "And it would seem I'm not the only person brought here by mysterious means" Vallus gets back up to his feet and shakes himself awake "So where to first? We can't travel alone seeing as we might encounter something one of us can handle"
Pyronnis smirks, sprinting to her feet with lithe and ease. She could almost guarrentee there wasn't anything that they would, or could, happen upon that she couldn't handle. But she doesn't say this.

Instead, she turns to Eliza, naturally stepping into the role of leader.

"I agree with Sir Vallus; in any case, we're just sitting here doing nothing. We may as well find a way out. Princess, do you think you could fly above the trees? Get us a birds eye view? Come back and tell us what you see, and we'll decide on a direction from there."

"I would but the time on my wings is almost up"she states as her wings then suddenly dissapear in a flash leaving her standing there quite irritated "sorry but since I'm not a queen yet my wings only last a certain amount of time "
Pyronnis lifts an eyebrow, looking at her questioningly. She wanted to say how stupid that was. She lacked title, and so lacked basic power? She frowned thinking of her own world. She could see how some of their customs could be seen as strange, and so quiets herself.

"Alright then...," She mumbles, abandoning that idea. "I could send out Whispers to scout ahead, but it would weaken me significantly. After all, I'd have to make at least half a dozen, and sending them so far away... Unless one of you is keen to the idea of toting me around like a rag doll, that option would mean setting camp here for the night. "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus