Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

(Damn. Lot of writing for someone who just woke up.)

He continued his pace, his mind slipping further and further into his hunger induced craze. His mind clouded by the booming thought. The hunger itself was like a creature in the pit of his stomach, gnawing on his insides. A manic grin slowly spreading across his face as he grew closer to his target.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro tried to focus more on the two that were killing instead of Offender, but damn was that hard. "Oh, come now love, don't be that way..." he purred, "I know you want me."
"Aha, I never knew you were funny. Sorry, but I'd rather be with B.O.B or The Rake then you," she scoffed.
"Oh, darling, (wait is this Offender or Mettaton...?) don't be that way..." he said, faking to be hurt.
"Too late, I was born this way," And with that, she turned to leave. Somewhat. The room got heavier and darker as Offender suddenly appeared behind Ravyn, a cold hand on her shoulder. "I wasn't asking if you want me...I was telling you do..." he growled. The smell of roses got stronger as a small shudder passed through the demon's body. She tried to pull away, but his grip was stronger than iron. "Offender." she said sharply, "Let me go."
His chuckle was much more sinister, "Oh, I don't think so....love."
The jet-black haired girl growled as her wings snapped out, and turning to face him. He jumped slightly in surprise to see that her once obsidian eyes were now red with hatred and fury.
"Oh, come now, you don't plan on killing me..." he muttered, looking to her hand. It was clawed and glowing red and black.
"Do you want to test that th-"
"Offender." Said name gasped and let go of her, whipping his head to the voice. Cooro sighed in relief, the red pooling out of her eyes and her wings folding neatly back in, disappearing. A familiar tuxedo wearing man was standing in the room, the smell of roses now overwhelmed at how cold it got.
"Thank you Slender..." she whispered, and he nodded.
"Come here Cooro, please..." she nodded and walked over to his side, which he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Listen, brother..." the name had malice in it, "If you ever touch Ravyn like that one, more, time, I swear that I will personally kill you. Got it?"
"Yeesh yeesh, I was just having a little fun..."
"Little fun, huh? And if you triggered...it?"
"Well, its been six months, wouldn't surprise me."
"Offender!"
"Okay, okay! I'm sorry, god..." Ravyn stared at him for a while before huffing, "I have to go. I gotta see how the newbie is doing, okay?"
"Yes, my child. Go on..." she nodded and left the room, Slender following.
(Ezeker: There's only one newbie dude, so don't let Aisha/Aislinn hear you say that xD)
(RandomRoleplayer: Do you mean me or yourself?)

She patiently waited for the right time to strike. Playing with them gently. Driving them insane. Her humming and wandering around, echoed through the woods, so it was hard to tell where it came from. It had the desired effect though. They were terrified out of their wits. The fog had gotten pretty thick by now, and they tried to stay close together. She had to admit that the newbie had a very creative way of leaving his victims. His style was nice, but he had much to learn. He was rough around the edges. He had to learn how to control himself. She wondered what Cooro was doing. She must have atleast delivered the last stack by now. She felt bad for her having to pay Offenderman a visit. Aislinn hated that guy with a passion, but she tolerated him. He was a Pasta after all. Being Slenders brother didn't redeem him much. Now focused on her mission to repay Slenderman, she struck. And she struck fast. They didn't see her coming. The blood splattering was a wonderful sight, but the light leaving their eyes as she froze them.. froze their hearts and sent them into oblivion beat everything. It was the best feeling. "Let's finish this," she said coldly and looked at Leon.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Ahem, time to go editttiiinnnggg...)

(I think I'm talking about myself XD my brain is fried.)

He said nothing, but his stomach grumbled as his hand gripped the top of the bandana that hid his mouth. 'This is their end... Perhaps their end will help satisfy the hunger....'
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Ahhh, Okay...)

"Thank you Slender," she said softly. Said name smiled and nodded, ruffling the demons hair, much to her displeasure (and liking!).
"Of course young one. I have to keep our favorite little assistant safe, right?"
"Hey, I'm not a child."
"Technically, you are."
"...." She sighed and shook her head, waving to Slender. He chuckled and waved back, watching the demon walk off. Okay...how are they doing...? Checking up on the two, she looked over at the area and their performance. Okay, no fights between them, thats good. She heard Leon speak, Hunger? What...? Oh well, best not to dwell on others when it doesn't concern you... a weird tickling sensation was on her neck and shoulder, the same one which Offender touched. "I must still be a bit shaken, is all..." Ravyn murmured, and continued to walk.
It happened very quickly. She was in the right element. Where she belonged. Killing things was quite delightful. Mostly other human beings. Making them die a slow and painful death. Slowly stealing their last breath. Their life. She didn't know of anything better. Her mind had been twisted years ago and she would never be the same again. That naive caring young girl was dead. She was gone forever. Nothing pleased her more than when she appeared before them and saw their terror. There was a girl among them. She smiled when she held the girl by her throat. Her lips turned blue and the last thing she would see was Aislinns face. Aislinn looked towards Leon. Hopefully he was picking up. She gestured for him to finish the others. The girl was squirming in her hands and pleading. "P...please..." She gasped for air. Her voice was soft. Her skin was pale and cold as ice. The life was leaving her eyes. They begged Aislinn. Begged her to stop. Let her go. Aislinn leaned in closer to her ear. "There's no such thing as a happy ending," she whispered before she dug her hand into her chest and gripped her heart tightly. The blood poured out of the girl's chest and mouth. She screamed loudly, but then silence fell as Aislinn pulled out her heart and let the girl fall to the ground. She kneeled next to the body and looked at her. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. She had reminded her of someone. Someone she hated. A girl by the name of Aisha Johnson. A girl, who let herself get fooled. Who was stupid to think anyone would ever love her. Who knew deep down that nobody cared. She despised her. She looked at the heart in her hands and then at the girl again. She would keep her heart as a trophy.

With a dark chuckle, he emerged from the bushes behind you. "My turn....which one shall I eat first? I think.....that one." His arm rose and he pointed his finger to the one in the middle. "He smells of fear....it's wonderful." Within a second he stood face to face with the boy, arms outstretched and the other two impaled by a length of chain, attached to tree's in the vicinity. Pulling his arms back towards him he grabbed the young boys arms and began to pull, slowly tearing him in half.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Wah! I'm so so so sorry for the delay! I've been so busy lately, from going to LA to Vegas to packing for Dakota...)

Cooro checked up on the two again. She could feel Aishlinn's rage from here. My gods, its so powerful... she smirked deviously, But pretty damn delicious as well... her voice purred inside of her head as she continued to walk down the halls. Now, what about Leon...? she looked to him the second he ripped a body in half, making her jump slightly. Whoa whoa, way to close...but I can smell that poor boy's fear... A crazed smirk appeared on her face, "Smells wonderful..." Cooro murmured. Just at that moment, a familiar brunette appeared, screaming at her expression. "Ah! Ravyn! Why do you look like you just got revenge?!" he screeched. She snapped out of her daze, looking to him, "Ah! Toby!" she yelped, then calmed down. "Sorry, sorry. Checking up on the newbie and Aislinn." He nodded, "Ah, I see..." he looked to her shoulder, his brows furrowing.
"Whats the matter?" she asked.
"There's something on your shoulder...."
Lily (played by Teagan98)

(can I join the rp?)

(I see no reason to deny you, seeing as apparently Ezeker has left? If they havent it would be nice to know.)

(okay I'm going to be a new creepypasta kind of like your character)

(Understood)

runs through the forest with her bags her sweater and pants still bloody

makes sure her sword is secure on her back "huh it's really cold" she shivers from the cold but keeps walking until she noticed the dead bodies and screams.
Of course Aislinn immediately notices the girl as her scream was really loud. So there's another one. Intrigued and wanting more blood, she held her dagger tightly, moving quickly towards the sound. Her eyes flickered everywhere, as she moved through the woods without making a single sound. You couldn't even hear her breathe. But the question is: has she ever even breathed once since she was a humanbeing? She took her last breath around the time her boyfriend betrayed her and she stopped breathing.

"Innocence....mmm. He had a hope for his life....." Lowering the bandana that covered his mouth, his jaw split down the middle to the base of his head. He then proceeded to eat the boy. Taking large chunks at a time. 'Finally....a temporary relief from that never ending hunger...perhaps I'll be a glutton and eat the other one too...' His jaws allowed him to eat the bones as well. Snapping then as if they were toothpicks.

lily turned invisible just in case the person who killed these people was still there, her clothes bloody from murdering her ex boyfriend and her best friend.

(I am thinking about turning this into a group. And adding an application system. To organize it better. What say you guys?)

(that's fine

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus