Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Hm? Oh, you have to do that yourself, heehee! All you have to do is will whatever you want it to be, and it'll stay like that forever or until you wanna change it! Nice, huh?" she asked, her eyes glimmering with happiness.
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

"Oooh....fun....let's see...." He steps into the middle of the room and spreads his arms. As a blue light begins to shine from under the bandages the room slowly grows colder until it almost reaches 0°.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro seemed to be completely unfazed by the temperature drop. Or...more of a, she didn't notice at all kind of thing. "Is this good for you?" she asked, "Don't worry about the dressers and bed and stuff. Slender put me in charge or charming everything so they wouldn't get ruined by us."

"This will be quite nice.... just a lot warmer than I'm used too.....hmmmmmmmmmm...." The temperature drops again and the cup of coffee that was on the dresser explodes but the temp drops even further until the room had a nice layer of snow and ice.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Oh...careful now..." she mumbled. Snapping her finger, the cup reappeared as a whole. "It shouldn't shatter now..." she mumbled. "Well, thats all! Anything you need? Well, besides snow...you got that down, haha!"

"No. Thank you. This should do nicely." He sounded genuinely happy this time.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro nodded happily, "Well, feel free to decorate however you wish! Uhm...my room isn't near here...but you can use your powers to find it. My door is pitch black with stars and galaxies painted on it, and a silver plaque with feathers and my name carved onto it. Hard to miss!"
(Is it okay if my OC CP has been around for a while, so Cooro and the others know her? ^^ - And thx for letting me join you btw. Sorry it took so long, it was my big sister's birthday yesterday, so I had to be there for her)

(It's fine by me. You'd have to ask Ezeker know though because it's her character.)

He stepped forward and immediately fell over and began to sleep.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Yeah, thats fine with me! It may take her a while to remember your character tho)

She smiled softly and turned to leave, shutting the door behind her. "Okay..." she mumbled, sighing, "Lots of work and kills to do..."

Sleeps in the snow.
(Thank you. I'll reply tomorrow)

( 👍 )
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Alright! See you then!)

Wait...who the hell sleeps in the snow...? she thought to herself, "...never mind that... Walking out the hall, Cooro made her way back to her hall, and into her room. "Wonder what tasks Slender will make him do..."

Continues sleeping as a chain shoots out of one of his sleeves and attaches itself to the ive on the ceiling suspending him in the air.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

I sensed an energy spike...newbie...? Ugh, drop it Cooro. You have to woooooorrrk... She groaned and opened her door, finding several others in there. One being BEN, and three other.

Dows it again with the other arm.

(sorry meant does)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Eh, did you feel that?" BEN asked. "Its the newbie," Cooro said. "Anyways, we gotta work. BEN, make a round, make sure no one is playing your game. Toby, can you do a run on the outskirts of the forest?" The two nodded and left, leaving one more person. He had no limbs, "And Silver, sweetie, can you do the same as BEN?" he nodded and left as well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus