Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Alright. They can join anytime)

Her eyes grew wide and Cooro stepped forward, "Whoa! Those are cool! I wouldn't call those a curse, really. What I have is a curse. But anyways, mansion!"
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

( :P )

"Wings? A curse? If you believe that." Gets quiet. "You've never had chains stuck in your chest....slowly.... then have them used to hold you to a floor...."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Once more, she waggled her finger, "I never said my wings were a curse," she said, "I was...ah...born, I guess you could say, with them." She giggled again, "You've never had your wings ripped from your body painfully and then genetically mutated and experimented on to have them grow back, each time more painful than the last..."

"True.... so are we gonna walk or just stand here? From what I can tell by birds....you're gonna need to eat soon."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her brows furrowed, "Hmph...maybe I should've just killed you..." she mumbled, then snapped her fingers. In an instant, there were in front of a giant mansion, it dark and pretty gloomy looking.

"Handy." Nods slowly scratching his head
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Eh. More or less..." she mumbled, then went back to her cheery self, "Come on! Lets introduce you to Slendy before one of the proxy guards kill you!"

"Alright... although it might be amusing to watch them try.... and you are allowed to fly aren't you?"
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Eh, well, yeah, I can, but I don't like showing my wings...actually, not the point...come on, I'll show you the way in," she mumbled, turning towards the mansion.

Follows slowly "I only asked because of the way you're walking...." watches you closely in case of a lash out.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"The way...I'm walking...?" she mumbled, holding the door open for him, "...what?"

Steps inside slowly. "Yes.... as if the ground is a disgusting creature only interested in dragging people into hell...."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She stared at him from behind, her eyes wide, "I-I...I guess so...?" the door shut behind them and Coor lead the way, "Please follow me, and ignore anyone who comes up and talks to me, okay? just for your safety."

"Planned on it...." Appears to get serious and stares straight ahead with bandaged eyes
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She nodded silently and led him through the halls. It wasn't dark or creepy, in fact, the inside looked pretty normal.

Simply follows without a word while watching you as he walks down the hallway noticing different things about you, the walls, the floor, and everything else in the hall.

(Sorry it was short. I couldn't think. But I fixed it)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(nah, thats okay. Sorry I took so long!)

She gathered up her knee-length hair and started to wordlessly braid it, never missing a step. "We're almost there..." he mumbled. She was quite grateful that no one appeared to halle th-"Hey Coors!" ...or not. Stopping, Ravyn looked to a familiar hoodie wearing person, and she let out a sigh of relief, "Oh, thank the gods. What is it Hoodie?"

Simply stands there watching the conversation intently. What is this? He thought to himself.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Ah, nothing much, Just wondering where you've been~!" he said happily. She giggled, "I'm a proxy. You know what we do," It was then when Hoodie noticed Leon, "Hehe....who did you drag here to torture this time?"

Looks over at you. "You didn't say anything about pain..... sounds fun...." speaks quietly and appears to space off again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus