Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

"I do suppose that's fair enough in all cases. My other half likes food.... Probably more than he should considering our diet.... However that was not our choice so we cannot be held accountable for the deaths of humans." Closing his eyes as the sound of chains fades away, he began to pop every bone he possibly could.
Lily (played by Teagan98)

“what do you think being half killed means?”
lily said laughing, “it’s being half dead so i think on has to half-preform an act that would kill, if we consider destroying the whole body as ‘one full death’ then if we separate the upper body and the lower body the damage to both sides is too different. you can still live without the bottom half of your body but if the upper half is crushed then you’ll die.” she paused for a bit, then continues speaking “in that case how about the organs? but this way you have to think about the value of each organ as well, in the first place sorting the organs is difficult let’s take the brain for example, would the whole thing count as one organ? or should you subdivide it up into the cerebellum, and hippocampus? so i’d choose the bones.” “you see there are 206 bones in the human body if all the bones are broken a person dies, the bones are symmetrical on both sides so splitting them in ‘half’ is easy, so instead of breaking someone’s heart you should break 103 of there bones" lily starts laughing.
"I don't care about the science of killing. The theory isn't all that important to me, it's all about how you perform. Some people are better in theory than they are practical. We have a few examples if you wish to see them? Though I doubt, Slender will let you look," she replied, once again, in a cold manner. These greens really annoyed her. Not that Lily might ever even be a green. She might get killed. Would they let her walk out of the forest alive? Few had survived. "I'm not much of a heartbreaker. I prefer ripping it out of their chest.. literally," she added. She was getting slightly impatient here.

"oh trust me i can't die, i'm immortal want to see if i'm lying or not" she said with a smirk.
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

"What if I were to crush your skull into the size of a golf ball? How would you survive that? I don't think you would. Personally I don't think anyone here, except perhaps the Slender brothers and 'Him'." He tilted his head down slightly and lowered his voice. "Godly bastards."

"............. uh i don't know if i would survive that" lily said stunned by what the boy said.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

"..............what? Oh well" she muttered. (Sorry guys got coughs up with life bleh) "so Lilly do you think they will let you in so I may go back home and live my life in peace and quite" she said to Lilly. "If they do I'll be glad for you" she said with a creepy smile. "Sorry did the creepy smile agin dang it" she sisd

"i don't know yet but i want you to stay with me your my best friend" lily said to Astride.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

"They probably won't accept me" she said. "Well I'll stay till you get accepted" she says

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus