Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Cooro (played by Ezeker)

This time, BEN gave a yelp, "Wh-what the!?" he said, turning to Chikako, then back to Cooro, "D-do you,"
"Nope. I have n-no idea..." Ravyn looked to the red haired girl, "Are you a newbie as well?"
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

Steps back at the sudden arrival. 'This place is quite strange....' he thought to himself.
Chikako Hibiki (played anonymously)

"Probably. That depends. I've been here for the last year or so. Hiding around the place. Guess no one really noticed me lurking in the shadows. Ah well." She'd let out a long sigh. "People just ignore the best." She'd twirl around in her long black dress.

"Shall I be heading to my room now?" He looks at Cooro as he asks the question.

"Oh a room, I have been dreading a room. I usually hide under the resident's beds." She'd giggle playing with her fingers.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Th-the..." she trailed off, her black eyes huge. "...b-best...?" she erupted in laughter, shaking her head, "Sorry bout that love! No way you're the best! Everyone knows that its Slender!" BEN nodded. "I can vouch for that..." she giggled once more, "Anyways, c'mon Leon, we gotta get to your room. BEN, can you make sure that no one else stops us?" the elf nodded and glitched out, "Yeah, course."

"Alright... although I have heard that Slenderman is not the best....but his brother is....." He stared off into space again.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(oh, you guys! Launch this as chat! It'll make replying faster)

(done)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"His....brother...?" she mumbled, "Wh-which one? Oh god, you a-aren't talking about Offender, right? He's such a creep...." she gave a small shudder. "Anyways....u-uhm, this way Leon!"

"How is Slender on the level of best! He is a.. a delight to see in action! His long white and pale arms. That stretch out and tear up his victims! He is amazing!" She'd jump up into the air and take a knife from her bra throwing just at Cooro's foot barley missing. "I want a room too!"
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her face grew dark when the knife was thrown. Snapping her fingers, she lifted the redhead out of the air, her bangs shadowing her face. A huge grin spread across her lips, making her look like a maniac, "Now....that wouldn't be wise," she purred, "I could have you killed in an instant if I wanted to. Even Slender doesn't mess with my magic..." she said, ending it with a giggle.

"Magic you.. Witch! Hahahaha! A witch! Out of the whole of this year I never thought you were a witch! Such a delight! Take me to my room." She'd pout. Crossing her arms and sighing.

[Brb Guys]
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(alright)
"I'm not a witch," she said. Squeezing her hand slightly, she caused Chikako to slowly start to choke, "I'm a demon. A moon one, if you will. One of the most powerful, next to..." she trailed off. "Maybe I should kill you..." her hand closed tighter, and the impressions of someone's hands squeezing around Chika's neck appeared.

"I was actually talking about Splendorman..... and I have a question for both of you...." He raises his head as the sound of chains fills the hall.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She snorted, "....Splendor doesn't really like killing," she said with a laugh. Chikako was still in the air, "Hm? What is it?"

"Do you like pain?" He chuckled darkly as the sound grew louder. "Because you're about to feel it...."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her creepy grin grew huge, "Oh, I am?" she cackled, then moved her hands back to her waist, making Chikako fall to the ground, "Attacking me wouldn't be wise...."

"Who says I as talking to you?" The ever present sound gets even louder.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus