Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

(And you, Dawn? What say you?)
(That sounds nice - wait, did Lily kill her ex boyfriend and best friend? Or was that just to describe Aislinn? Because that's exactly what she did ^^)

Aislinn got closer and closer every second. If she had a heart it would be beating faster. Right now, all she could think of was killing. She was, in a way, curious. Was this another person that had wandered into the dark forest? A future victim? Or was it something else? Without making a single sound, she sneaked around the trees elegantly, scanning the area. Something was off. Someone was here. She squinted, but didn't see anything. She listened. She could hear something. You could see Aislinn's pale figure in the mist, a dagger dripping with blood and her dress had bloodstains too. She was hard to see. One moment she was there, and the next she was gone again. Lurking.
Lily (played by Teagan98)

(yes she did kill her ex boyfriend and best friend, she's based off of me kind of.)

lily giggles, and takes out her katana her sweater and pants bloody and walks trying to find the person she saw.

(Probably be best if you made it Dawn. I'm bad at it.)

After finishing the first one he moved on to the second boy. Once again eating him price by piece. 'Once I'm done here I'll follow her I guess. Something smells funny.'
(Then her and Aislinn have something in common. Aislinn killed her ex-boyfriend and best friend in cold blood for breaking her heart - wait, what do you mean based off of you?)

Aislinn listened. She was like one with the fog. She could move just as swiftly and quietly. The silence had fallen. There were no longer any screams. She looked around. Who was that? She knew there was someone here somewhere. They'd be surprised to see her. She couldn't wait to reach her hand into their heart and make them feel pain. The temperature dropped even lower, so that your breaths would form swirls of mist into the air and it would be mixed with the fog. The only problem was that Aislinn took her last breath when she ripped out her boyfriends heart. When she told him she wanted it back. All she could think of was killing. But something was a bit off. If this turned out to be some prank from one of the other CP's, she'd make them wish they never met her in the first place. It would be just like them, wouldn't it? But this didn't feel like a CP. This was a person. It had to be.

(well my boyfriend broke up with me after one month, then my best friend started dating him so that is what i based her off of)
lily snapped her fingers and made a illusion of a pack of wolves, and after walking a bit more she was in some fog.

Wiping his mouth of blood, he began to walk back. Fortunately he remembered that Aislinn had gone a different way. He once again jumped amongst the trees and began to make his way towards her. The only thing to guide him was the residual smell that everyone left.
She heard something. She heard a lot of things actually. The leaves rustling slightly, branches snapping and what sounded like wolves growling or panting. This was odd. How was this possible? There were no wolves near her, and she could sense another presence. There was a person here somewhere. It was like she could feel the beating heart. Someone was close. Aislinn crept around silently. Unseen by anything and everyone. She knew this forest like the back of her hand. The only Pasta, who knew it better was Slenderman. And maybe Cooro. Many of the others had been here longer than she had, but she had investigated the forest thoroughly in her search for revenge and blood. She let the dagger slip back into it's secret hiding spot in her dress.

Lily kept walking foreword till she what looked like a mansion or a huge house she knew it could only be one thing slender' place from the creepypasta wiki she read about, she turned visible her clothes very bloody.
Aislinn lurked in the mist. There was something very wrong here. A pack of wolves appeared in front of her, growling and snarling. She reacted in a heartbeat and throw her dagger after one of them, but it merely hit a tree behind it. "Hmm.. illusions?" She walked right through, took her dagger out of the tree and walked towards Leon. The fact that someone may have gotten past her annoyed her. "We're going back to the Mansion," she said, her voice cold as usual and certain. She didn't waste any time, but moved immediately. She was a lot faster than she seemed and made her way back quickly. This person might have a headstart, but not for very long. Her desire to rip out someone's beating heart grew ever stronger.

He seemed to know of her desire and shared it in some form. He ripped off the bandana and smiled a bloody, grin. "I love this game." Taking off at a sprint he followed, quickly closing the gap.

lily sensed the two people no that wasn't the right term and she knew they were not people anymore they are now creepypasta's and lily she herself was no longer human she was immortal she knew because while sneaking out of the house her parents came home and saw her bloody clothes and knew she was the one who killed to two students at her school, her father grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the heart, but for some reason she didn't die she was still alive. Lily commanded the illusionary pack of wolves to lead the two creepypasta's to her in front of the mansion to explain herself to them.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

(May I join or no caus astride is a good charachter for this and plus she can be half human and half non human like have the ability to turn invisible and summon wolfs since she can turn into a wolf is that okay or no or no I can't join message me when you get the chance)

(it's okay with me but you have to ask Leon as well, also what powers does she have?)

( her powers are turning invisible and summoning wolves)

(huh my character can turn invisible as well, and make illusions of anything)
(I'm cool with it (no pun intended))

Aislinn had long since lost interest in the wolves and didn't send them a single glare, but merely dismissed them. She did not have time for this kind of nonsense. Not when they had intruders. Someone was trespassing and would eventually pay for it. This was Slender forest, you can't just walse in here without consequences. She thought that people would have learned that by now, but people are stupid. Humans are weak. And it had been ages since Aislinn had been human herself. Vulnerable, with a beating heart, lovely golden hair and a smile that was hiding her true pain. She was no longer this person. Aisha Johnson was dead and had been for years. Aislinn was immortal and could not die. It didn't take very long before she was at the Mansion. She stopped right in front of it to face the intruder. Her eyes were cold and the temperature suddenly seemed to drop 12 degrees. The air was already chilly, but now it was just freezing. Normally she might have attacked without hesitation, but this was after all Slender's mansion. He was the big chief around here and he had to have noticed her presence by now.

Walking up next to Aislinn he still carried the face of a murderer, the face of someone that was starving and was looking directly at food. "Is it your turn now? I suppose I'll let you have your fun, you've been considerate enough to let me eat. So yes, your turn." The grin had not left his mouth.

"i have no intension of killing you guys, see this blood on my clothes, i killed my boyfriend for dumping me for my best friend then i killed my best friend she knew i still liked my ex but she took him from me anyway, and best friends don't date their friends ex's then i went home to get my stuff and kill my mother for being a bitch to me but my father stabbed me in the heart but i'm not dead" lily then started laughing like a crazy person and her eyes turned red her other personality was in control.

A girl came running up and ran besides Lilly. "Heh what's up friend" she said. She looked at the three and backed up a little. "Okay what did j miss" she said looking at the three like she had just seen a gosht

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus