Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

Sleeps as the bandages rip along one side.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Alright....my turn..." she mumbled. Going to her desk, Cooro pulled out a stack of papers, tapping them so they were neat. "Off to the brothers!" she happily chirped.

Continues sleeping as he hangs in silence.
(Hi! I'm back!)

Aisha or Aislinn as she was called, stood in the shadows, watching Cooro silently. She was a Creepypasta in case you haven't guessed. The others knew her fairly well, as she had been here for a couple of years. Slender Mansion was practically her home. She crossed her arms and simply watched Cooro as she pulled out the stack of papers and chirped happily. She decided to say something, and her cold soft voice echoed through the room. "So, Cooro.." she said calmly, maybe startling Cooro in the process. "Who was that guy you brought in earlier today?" She asked. Aislinn didn't trust people easily and especially not newbs. It's a wonder he didn't get killed. She stepped out of the shadows and further into the room.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro gave a squeal, the papers flying everywhere. "Wh-what?" she gasped, looking at Aisha, then sighing, "Oh, it only you. That okay..." she mumbled. She used her magic to gather the papers before addressing her question. "Oh, the newbie? Thats Leon. I found him in the borders, and he interested me, thats all!" Her voice was sweet and happy, which might have thrown the ones who didn't know her off. Cooro was able to change her emotions in an instant, from happy-go-lucky, (like she is now) to motherly, (like with Silver) to defensive, (when she first met Leon) to wanting to kill and see people's blood splatter across the walls and off of-

Right. Anyways. "Its been awhile since we've had one anyways. Hopefully...he isn't like most of the others..." she mumbled. Cooro was referring to a bunch of the CP's, a bunch who liked to follow her around and...court her or something? Oh well. Most of them didn't interest her, but she found it cute how some of them did it. Especially the game CP's. "Why do you ask? I hope you don't plan on killing him or something..."

(He'll be sleeping for a bit so go ahead and continue without him. He'll be sleeping for a while due to my strange wish for realistic details.)
Aislinn listened to what Cooro said without really changing her expression. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly. So she found him at the border. Why didn't she kill him? Could she sense something? Aislinn would probably have tried to kill him. "It's been a while since we've had what? A new Creepypasta joining the ranks? What do we even know about this guy anyway?" Aislinn asked, seeming a bit skeptical. She had trust issues and only trusted a few. She crossed her arms again, and let silence fall for a moment, before she continued. "If Slender has accepted him as one, I guess I won't hurt him. Just keep him out of my room," she said. As she told her to keep Leon out of her room, the temperature dropped drastically for a moment and she clenched her fists, but then settled down again. She didn't want anyone snooping around in her stuff or asking questions they had no right to ask. She generally didn't trust strangers or anyone in particular (with a few exceptions), especially not someonme who could've been one of her victims. She decided to maybe keep an eye on him.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Well, yes, I suppose you're correct..." she mumbled, "But new is always good! It never hurts to have others around here." Cooro understood her trust issues, it was the same with her. Kind of. Ravyn trusted each and every CP here, because she grew up with them. It was outsiders and non-CP's that were bad news in her eyes. "I dont think you'd be able to hurt him anyways...I can feel it in him. This Leon guy....he's strong. Really, really strong." Her voice dropped to a dangerous low, then went straight back to her happy-go-lucky tone. "And dont worry! He only knows how to find my room!"

Is sleeping.
"If you say so," Aislinn coldly replied. She usually had a very cool tone, that made it sound like she didn't care, which she often didn't. She looked around the room, and then turned her gaze back to Cooro. She wondered what Slendy saw in Leon. But she trusted Slender, so Leon couldn't be too bad. Slenderman rarely made mistakes, in fact he never did. She listened to Cooro, when she said Leon was really strong and Aislinn probably wouldn't be able to hurt him. "Well, I'm strong too, so he'd do well not to underestimate me either," she replied with a hint of a smile. She nodded, when Cooro told her not to worry about him finding her room. "Allright, one more thing.." she said, taking a small pause. She stepped closer to Cooro. "I felt the temperature drop on this side of the building, in what I suspect is his room... care to explain?" Aislinn was intrigued by anything cold and especially situations such as these. Aislinn was one, who constantly had an icy touch and whose victims all froze to death. She could literally manipulate ice, snow and cold. She could lower the temperature in any room or place with her mind. Outside as well. People tended to underestimate her, which often had bad consequences. Aislinn didn't know anyone else, who had such a connection with the cold like that. Her room had been the only one in Slender Mansion to be as cold as Mt. Everest.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Hm? Oh, that was him!" she replied cheerily, "He made his room drop to about...oh, I dunno...zero degrees Celsius? Somewhere around that. It started to snow in there as well!" Cooro was slightly confused on why she was so interested. Oh, right, Aislinn likes cold things....durr! she mentally faced palmed herself, and by now, the papers were all fixed, the stack floating towards her. "Is that all?" she asked, "I have to deliver these to the brothers and make rounds and make sure everyone is on task. Which means you as well Aisha..." her voice became stern, "I believe Slender has a mission for you too..."
Aislinn was a bit curious about this guy. So he liked the cold as well. Seemed like he had adjusted the temperature of his room, so he liked sleeping in the cold. She couldn't help but wonder if it's because he was used to that. She nodded, when she asked if that was all. "Yes, that's it," she replied. She listened to what she said, and looked out the window shortly, then right back at Cooro, when she said her name. It was like an invisible chilly wind blew in Aislinn's hair. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me AISLINN. A-I-S-L-I-N-N. I'm not Aisha anymore. Aisha was a naive stupid blonde girl," Aislinn hissed. She turned around and started to walk towards Slender's office. "I'll talk to him," she mumbled before she disappeared into the hallway.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro gave a nod, making sure the papers were in order. "Well, alright then!" She smirked at the chilly wind when it passed through Aislinn's hair. "Yes, I know, I'm well aware of that. And my CP name is Ravyn, but yet so little people call me it, really. I'm not Cooro anymore, that the name of the weak little girl who watched her entire clan and family slaughtered in front of her, but I still wear it with pride." Her eyes flashed green when she turned to leave, "O-oh, I'm sorry," she said, "You can't go in there unless he called for you. I was going to tell you when I came out anyways..."

(now what?)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Leon can wake up, haha)

(ok :P)

With a slight jolt he wakes up, just as the bandages fall to the floor. He makes his way back to the ground and gets some new ones from the bathroom.
Aislinn stopped, and looked over her shoulder at Cooro/Ravyn. "Sorry, Ravyn," she said. She never even noticed that she said it, but she will stick to Ravyn, as it is her Creepypasta name. She listened to her. Yes, she knew that story. Or some of it at least. She smiled slightly. Aislinn herself had killed a lot of people. There was an insane asylum somewhere in the woods and it was completely abandoned. That was Aislinn's doing. All that could be found were a few traces of blood and it was always icecold in there, and it never changed. She killed all the doctors, that's for sure. But what people don't know and what she hasn't told, is what she did with the patients. No one knows, because they're gone as well. It's unclear if she killed them and if she did, where she hid the bodies. After she broke out of her cell and murdered everyone, two dead bodies showed up a day later in the city. They were both lying next to each other, a big hole in their chests where their hearts were supposed to be, and blood everywhere. They were identified as Aisha's boyfriend and best friend. She lived in the woods after that, for a couple of years, until Slender found her and saw what she had become. She growled a bit, when Ravyn told her she couldn't go in there. She didn't say anything, but merely placed herself by the door to his office, and waited. She hated waiting.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"A-ah, please don't worry," Cooro assured her, "These things never take longer that five, let alone three. I'll be out in an instant!" She walked inside the office, smiling at Slender.
"Ah, hello Ravyn," he said, looking up at her.
"Hello Slender! I have all your papers here, and for your brothers as well..." She dug out a stack and handed to him, which the leader accepted.
"Thank you. I swear, what would I do without you?" he asked, chuckling softly.
"Be unorganized. Oh, and you had a mission for Aish- a-ah, I mean, Aislinn, right?" she asked, correcting herself quickly.
The faceless man nodded, "Ah yes, its right here..." he picked up a paper and handed it to the demon, who scanned over it quickly.
"Hm...okay. Are you sure she'll be okay with this? SOmething tells me she wouldn't really..."
"She'll have to do it anyways. Anyways, you have quite the papers to deliver, huh...?" he said, reminding Cooro.
"O-oh, right..." she mumbled, then sighed. Waving to Slender, Cooro left through the door, smiling at Aislinn, "See! Not even three minutes."

Finishing reapplying the wrappings, he walked out of his room unsure of what to do now. "Well.....now what?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus