Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her brows furrowed, "Are you talking to..." she looked at Chikako, "...her?"
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

"Of course...." His chuckle soon becomes a manic laugh as his voice grows deeper.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She stepped back and moved in front of Leon, "As much as I would enjoy some bloodshed, rules say you can't kill a CP unless Slender says so," she mumbled.

At these words a deep rumble begins to emanate from his chest. "Fine.....it only would have been a hole in the stomach.....but fine...." Continues grumbling as the noise of chains starts to fade.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Cooro giggled, "A hole, huh...?" she mumbled, "Alright, alright. Now come one, I dont want any more distractions, dont wanna put BEN's efforts to waste..."

"Alright...." The rumbling soon stops as he starts to walk again.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Ravyn snickered as she continued to walk. Soon enough, the halls and walls changed completely from the weird wallpaper to plaster, and the decor was a little better.

Continues his straight ahead stare into nothing as he follows you.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Hey, if I can ask..." she started, "Can you even see? I mean, you have those bandages and stuff, so...."

"Yes..... I can see.....but not the way normal people do.....it's all.....thermal in a way....."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Really?!" she asked, gasping in excitement, "So what if I were to...." she slowed down to a stop, mumbling under her breath. The room and the area around her cooled down considerably, along with her body temperature until it was the same as someone not alive, "Can you 'see' me now?"

"Yes....even the souls of demons give off there own light...." He sighs quietly. "This is a nice temperature.....not as cold as home....but still nice...." His head tilts up as he spaces out again.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Oh...ahman..." she mumbled, then sighed, "Yeah, I prefer this, but there are some of us who can't work like this. Like the game CP's. Their circuits and stuff will freeze..." the temperature rose back to normal, "But you can have your room however you like. Its just around this corner."

"Thank you. That is very considerate." He stares at you with his bandaged eyes as he smiles a little under the bandana.
(Can I join, please?)

(If it's ok with Ezeker. It's fine with me but I'd like their opinion as well.)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Wow, I need to stop being so late for this, haha! Yeah, join anytime! Uhm, for future ref, go ahead and let anyone join Random! I give an automatic okay!)

She happily smiled back and turned a corner, coming to a hall full of doors, "Okay...you should be at the end..." she mumbled.

(Alright. :))

"I see...." He begins the short walk to the room.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She held the door open for him, walking behind him. It was fairly simple, down to the basics so the owner could decorate as they pleased. There was a dresser, another door leading to a bathroom (if it was needed) and a desk. "Tada! Sorry it's not much, but we have it like this so you can make it however you wish!"

"Thank you.... Where is the temperature settings?" He inquired as he walks in and looks to you.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus