Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her head tilted in confusion, "What thing?"
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

'The thing....you looked as though you were trying to squeeze him to death....' Hasn't said a word but doesn't really notice.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"Oh, a hug? I do it all the time! I mean, you can squeeze someone to death by them, but you have to be really strong!" she explained.
Mattan (played by ILoveCookies)

(Is this open? If so may I join?)

(If it is ok with Ezeker then it's fine with me. :) What say you Ezeker?)

'I see.....what is a hug?' scratches his head and starts slowly pacing across the office.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Wow, sorry this took super long! Like, super, super long. Yeah, thats fine! Uhm...try joining by...bursting in the room with news for Slender (if you're a CP) or waiting for us to leave the room and have your character bump into either of ours)

Ravyn giggled once more, "You've lived a sheltered life," She mumbled, and stepped towards them, "Hugs are a gesture of love, affection, or friendship. You can do it for lotsa thing!"

This time he spoke aloud. "I see..... and you are right.....I litteraly lived under a rock..... I think...."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"....i'msorrywhatnow?" she said. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled it slowly. "Well, you dont live under a rock anymore!"

"No. No I do not. And it was a cave."
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"But...you just called it a....you know what, never mind. Let's show you your room, okay?" she said, going back her her bubbly exterior.

"The roof was a separate rock...." He added quietly.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her head whipped towards him, her black eyes bright, "Room!" she said, going towards the door.

"Alright..." Turning to follow.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

She waved to Slender, who waved back, and the door shut behind them, "Dont worry, its not too far from here, and from my room. So no worries about anyone hassling you. Kind of..."

"Alright.... Wait, what kind f hassling?" He said looking at you. Not much of his face is visible, the only visible part is the space between the bandana and the bandages over his eyes.
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Her black eyes stared at where his should be. It was tempting to ask, but Cooro pushed down the urges. "Hassling...just...senior CP's coming in and asking you a bunch of-wah!" she was cut off when the raven-haired girl bumped into a someone. A familiar green-wearing pointy-eared blond boy.

He watched the accident unfold. "Oh?"
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

"B-BEN!" she yelped, then let out a sigh of relief, "O-okay...its only you..." he looked over to Leon, "who's this?" he asked, and Cooro jumped, "N-newbie," she mumbled, and BEN laughed, "Well, nice to meet you! I'm BEN drowned! But...everyone calls me BEN."

"Hello. It is nice to meet you Ben." He nods shortly to the boy in green. "My name is Leon."
Chikako Hibiki (played anonymously)

(Just an OC CP, She wont be ghoul in this)

Chikako peeked her head round the corner, "Hello! My name is Chikako Hibiki and who is this fine gentleman." She'd giggle her eyes turning red and black. (Still not ghoul just want that feature xD) She'd smile and play with her red hair.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus