Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Lily (played by Teagan98)

"about time you showed up, you missed me killing my ex and his new girlfriend my best friend, and my dad stabbing me in the heart only to find out i'm immortal" lily said to her friend.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

"Sorry was busy well being me" she laughed crazyly. "Nook I missed it bleh" she said "whats going on now oh great I forgot to changed my shirt I'm still in my bloody shirt from killing my enemies" she said

"well were in front of slender's mansion in slender's woods and these two creepypasta's want to kill me, but i'm explaining myself to them" lily said, then let her insane side lucy take control.

"Okay" she said as she looked at them all. "This is going to be fun" she said with a laugh like a really creepy laugh. "Oops sorry" she said smiling creepy.

"just don't kill them i'm trying to become one of them, i show you the site for creepypasta's remember, you saw ben drowned, jeff the killer, eyeless jack and a few others" lucy said.

"Oh yeah eyeles jack was my favorite" she said smiling normally now. "Sorry didn't mean to freak you guys out" she said
Mattan (played by ILoveCookies)

[
"You are fools to think it matters how many lives you have taken, and you are fools for entering the woods. Didn't people warn you about this place? Slender does nok like to be disturbed, and neither do we," she replied with murder in her eyes. They were icecold. She cludged her dagger in her hand, and her eyes seemed to glow. "Don't think for a second we trust you just because we have not killed you yet," she added. Who were these people? She really wanted to kill someone right about now, and they were trespassing. Why could they not just kill them already? But then again, they may be CP's, or want to be so.. She really could not deal with more newbs. She had enough on her hands trying to teach Leon the ways of a Creepypasta. She froze for a moment, thinking about what the girl said. Did she just say that she killed her ex and her bestfriend? "Excuse me... did you just say you killed your best friend and your ex boyfriend?" She raised her eyebrows and seemed slightly curious. She wasn't as much distracted as she was cautious.
Leon Demlock (played by RandomRoleplayer) Topic Starter

A slight frown grew from the grin. Looking to to Aislinn his face fell. "Does this mean i don't get to eat them? Too bad...I was looking forward to frozen food." A glimmer of madness shone in his eyes. The rattling of chains was quietly present. "I suppose it would be a shame if we did something to....anger him...."

"yeah i did, you see lily has two personalities her normal self and me lucy her insane side, they deserved it though, after all he just dated her because he felt bad for her, and no one understood us because of her autism it was just a matter of time before she snapped and killed her whole family." lucy said her red eyes glowing.

"True that her background is more crazier than mine besides one thing she didn't kill for fun" she whispered.
Aislinn listened to what she said, although it didn't really interest her very much. Aislinn didn't care about many things asides from killing. She stopped caring ages ago. All of this seemed to bring back memories. Memories that were not welcome. "I do not care if she has a split personality. Besides, we all have crazy stories, it's not unusual around these parts. I was merely stressing the fact that we have something in common," she replied, her voice ice-cold as usual. "I never killed for fun," she added. She had to admit, though, that killing was quite fun actually. She did it to make people suffer. She did it all to get revenge. She had an thirst for blood that could never be quenched.

Leon, out of pure habit, began to circle the newcomers. "So. What are we doing with these two?" Continuing to circle them he became quite tired. His mind went blank. "Anybody else noticed how hot it is out here? Was not....built for warm weather apparently."

lily eyes turned blue again, "i'll admit it was really fun killing him after all the pain he made me go through." lily noticed that the boy seemed a bit tired "are you okay?" she asked the boy worried.

Astride looked at all of them and blocked whatever they were saying cause she was listening to the woods she liked nature. "That sound so cool" she said to herself but making sure they didn't hear it.
"I wouldn't know. But I do still possess the shriveled heart of my ex boyfriend," Aislinn replied coldly. It was a bit rare of her to talk about her past. She was very cold and liked to keep things to her chest. She wasn't a very open person and didn't like talking about it. She was cold, didn't care about many things, sarcastic and bitter. She felt nothing except anger and sought the sweet vengeance. Aislinn turned her gaze to the new guy, Leon Demlock. She honestly wasn't a fan of him, but that was just because he was new, she had trust issues, and she was... herself. She hated having to babysit new people. She didn't do it often and Slender knows she does not like it. But she knew that eventually Slender would pin someone on her, so she could teach them what she knew. It was the Creepypasta way, and anyways.. they did have something in common. They were both cold people, and he liked the cold. She WAS the cold. "I am not sure what we're going to do yet. We'll wait to see their move, and as for the 'warmth'..." She trailed off and twitched her hands. In an instant, the temperature dropped with several degrees, making it ice-cold outside. So cold that frost would appear on the trees and on the ground. "Better?" She asked, though she didn't care much. Couldn't have him melting though, she didn't wanna sweep up that mess.

"okay that's cool, it's like elsa's powers from the movie frozen but cooler" lily says amazed by aisha's powers.

His back straightened and his face lit up again. "Much better. Thank you. I was built for the weather in Russia. Not this place." His energy seemed boundless, at least in his own mind, as he dropped all signs of childishness and grew serious. "Excuse my other half. He's an idiot. Shall we discuss what we should do, or take them to Slenderman and let him decide their fates?"

i knew I should have not said anything ugh why do I always open my big mouth. She thought "Lilly what we going to do kind of want to go have some fun" she said with a smile
Aislinn more or less lived in isolation in the forest. She barely left it, so she didn't know much about all these new things. Because of this she didn't know anything about Frozen either. The whole crew would occasionally get together and sit on the couch or on the floor of the Mansion and watch something on the TV, which was often something Slender decided. None of them seemed really interested in it though and merely stared at the screen for hours in silence. Some of the CP's were more loud in personality though. It was inevitable and they'd bicker. They had watched a few bloody documentaries and horror movies. Those always had something interesting to offer. "I have no idea who this Elsa is nor do I care," she replied coldly without twitching or even blinking. This girl in front of her. This Lily, who wanted to be a Creepypasta didn't seem intimidating or serious. In fact it was quite the opposite. What a silly, naive little girl. What exactly did she expect? That they'd just let her through, because she wanted them to? If they welcomed every single fan.. phew. Hardly any of them were serious though and not cut out for the job. They wound up dead before dawn. But then again, they did appreciate difference. Being unique was what they were. Different. Strange. Scary. Twisted and wicked. Aislinn had been twisted in every way imaginable and she was definitely wicked. She was a very cold person, perhaps this is why her powers fit her so well. Her heart had turned to ice, if there was even anything left of it. She turned towards Leon again, not taking her eyes off Lily or Astride. She merely ignored Astride. "Most greens are idiots," she replied, hinting that he was an idiot. "My job is to make you less of an idiot," she added. "I suppose we should. Mr. Slender will decide what to do. I hope he doesn't show them mercy or assign them to me," she said as a final answer to his question.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Creepypasta RP group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus