Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

TiredWriter

"Jay, would you like to join my crew of chaos and be the crew's healer?"
TiredWriter wrote:
Taking Gala Ivanov bc i live in Spain but without the A- (imagine someone saying you live in spin lol-)
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

TiredWriter wrote:

"uh- sure?"
Hey folks, was wondering if you guys could tone it down with the back-and-forth responses, please? A lot of people (myself included) have been skipped because of it! Thanks in advance. :D
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
TiredWriter wrote:
Taking Gala Ivanov bc i live in Spain but without the A- (imagine someone saying you live in spin lol-)

As for you, Taro, I'll be taking Nolegs. :3
I'll be stealing Patches because they're so amazing and I love me some haunted dolls! :3
Heheh, would absolutely steal Cris from you--she's my favorite character of yours ^^
IMMA STEAL SKY!!
Luscinioide

doubling down on the "stop spam posting", nobody wants to do the thread if it's the same two or three people every single time 👍 get some new people in before you post for the 3000th time in one page, kthx

Mmh. Not sure how a "giant lava noodle that catches everything in a mile radius on fire" will fit in with the girls, but I'd take them anyways. If not solely for the pink and fluffy version...
Ayy, no way I ain’t gonna snatch Crowley over here. A werewolf and another old man to bully with the reckless stupidity of my other characters? Hell yeah man can’t go wrong there. Would be cool to have an actual lycanthrope & a Therion interact in a team setting too, I bet.
Mind if i steal Amaterasu? I like their name.
NiftySpiffy

Mind if I steal the uchiha clan
Only one member.
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Only one member.
Wave goodbye to your Satori Shimida because i'm stealin her- Freakin slips off a desk AH MY FREAKIN' KNEE-
NiftySpiffy

grabs mad rat this skrunkly rat is mine now Spins
I will be taking Sunny please
NiftySpiffy

Steals cora I'm stealing cora
Carneline come here boy! Satori wants to see you. MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
TiredWriter

"I will be taking Satori off your hands", *smirks*
and I’ll take Gala.
Ayy, I wouldn't mind kidnapping ol' Satori off of ya! Wouldn't exactly fit my lore but neither do JoJo characters & I defo think that a kitsune could be integrated into the fold somehow, shapeshifters are always good shit after all!! 😤😤

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus