Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Ayo no way that I won't klep Winter over here! She digs adventure? She'll fit right the hell in with the rest of my dorks & the absolutely ridiculous wild universe they live in! 😤😤
Pay no attention to me, Garn. None. Nada. Keep looking over there. There is NOTHING to be concerned about over here.

*is currently in the middle of kidnapping Zero*
I'll steal that cute ragdoll 'Patches'!
Claine Moderator

I want to steal a badass like Marianne :D!
J_Flowers

Cécile is going on a hunt with Achilles and the Moonrunners to slay something, lol
Going to steal Justice Freeman, you can’t stop me
> Steals Sten. She won’t be a grenade, but she also will be kept far from Ace because I’m feeling mean~
You have too many cool characters… so imma choose Aiz, coz sword princess sounds hella cool
I'd like to cause chaos with Satori
I’ll take King. He’s cool!
YinYang_Creator wrote:
I’ll take King. He’s cool!
This Satori Shimida is Mine! ahem Yee diddly. Teleport dabs away with Satori Shimida
Agent. Who doesn't want to play a frighteningly tall lady every once in a while? You'd think that'd make it harder to do stealth, but on the other hand it means The Sniper is basically never going to headshot her through a disguise.
Claine Moderator

100% Alia! Such a clever character that really makes you examine a lot what we see in the real world.
*swipes West*
Rigormortiful wrote:
*swipes West*
Hey what's that behind you? Points to the left and steals Lilith Haha! Gottem!
Definitely your alien Hominid. An alien without manners? Yes, I'd love to portray that!
Oooof, Jack is mine!
I think I would adore getting to portray Ellory. Such an amazing concept for a character with a really cool personality!
Grace Gibson. What a CUTIE with glasses!
CrystalDisc wrote:
Grace Gibson. What a CUTIE with glasses!
Epic door kick Hey! Come here and give me your Azura'ellys!
mario-liver.gif

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus