Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

I think I'll swipe Regina!
*tiptoes in*

<_<

>_>

*shoves Jip into a bag and runs!*
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Sssssh I'm stealing scotty. Sneaks out.
Rogue-Scribe

Sgt Sheridan, come with me. You’re in charge of 2nd squad, replacing the last Sgt who transferred out to Kabul and got killed. Your platoon commander is Lieutenant Steven Harrison.
You know what, I'm sure I could just reach in here and yoink James Alverez real quick. Shhhh, mine now. :)
Rogue-Scribe

And I do love the one I stole the last time ... Willow Rose ‘Willy’. Anderson!
Hmmm... a little torn because you have a lot a good characters! But Stuart Geist, you're in my army now...
Tough call but I think I'll take Cedric Hayes. A sellsword has the potential for a lot of interesting plots.
Guess I'll trade him for Ira Grimm. ;) (Mostly cause I love the images and profile layout!)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Frank efferson fabulous character.
Juls wrote:
Guess I'll trade him for Ira Grimm. ;) (Mostly cause I love the images and profile layout!)

((@Juls aw thanks! She was my first profile where I experimented with BB code and I went nuts! Im glad you like her layout!))

Alyssa Nicole Kennedy I'd steal from you. She seems well-loved and very well developed. Well done!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I love lux.
Captain Elizabeth Sparrow Aye gotta love them Pirates hehe <3
I could use a post-apocalyptic character ... I'm stealing Kat!
Galiena Reyns, something about her caught my eye.
Rogue-Scribe

Valentina White - I could use a curvaceous half-human half-demon right now.
Yellowbeard looks kinda crazy... Probably gonna take a small army to capture him alive. But then... oh the adventures we'll have!
Rogue-Scribe

Frank Efferson - he looks like a relative of mine! Also reminds me I don’t have any of my ‘western’ characters on RPR. I think I’ll eat a strip of bacon and remedy that...
ShadowWeaver wrote:
... reminds me I don’t have any of my ‘western’ characters on RPR. I think I’ll eat a strip of bacon and remedy that...

Whooohoo! I'll be glad to see more western characters cropping up. :)

oh... and this time I think I'll swipe Durian!
MordosKull

I’m stealing Galiena!! +_+

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus