Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"True okay we can camp here for tonight" she let go of her sibling arm and started to pull out two tents from her bag and made them. "There we go now to start your training" her siblings went inside the tents and sleeped.
Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"so what kind of training are we doing first?" she asked snow wolf her tail moving back and fourth in excitement.

"Let's see follow me" she went deeper into the woods. She pulled out her sword again. "Try and shoot me"

she followed snow wolf deeper into the woods "but I don't want to hurt you snow."

"Trust me okay I'll be fine" she said with her sword glowing.

"okay" she aimed her gun at snow wolf and pulled the trigger pretending snow wolf was a demon but now just any demon the one that killed her parents it even looked like a human male.

Snow wolf cut the bullet in half with her sword. " see didn't get hurt". Then something came up behind her it was a demon and she turned around and stabbed it and the sword glowed brighter and killed it.

"nice, also about when my parents were killed the demon that killed them looked like a human male any idea's why" she asked wait for snow wolf to let her know what else to do for training.

"Uhhh.." snow wolf didn't want to tell her cause she was watching when that demon went cause she used to be one helping them till they killed her parents. "Because demons can make themselves humans trust me okay don't ask anything about human demons" "okay now here I'll make a demon and I want you to kill it." She picked up the demon she killed and picked it up and took whatever what was on it buckle and put a stick behind it so the girl could practice. "Now shoot it like something it did was mean"

"you mean demon you stole my cake for that you must pay with death" she shoots the demon.

"That's good" she laughs at what agatha said. "Okay now think of when your parents died now shoot"

agatha thinks about the night her parents died and began shooting the demon repeatedly not stopping till she was out of ammo "die, die die die die DIE JUST DIE ALREADY"

Snow wolf grabbed her gun and patted her on the back. "Clam down it wasn't the demons fault they don't understand trust me" she said looking at agatha."they think they are doing the right thing okay." " I know this because of something that happened to me one night but that doesn't matter how about we head back"

"but why why was i spared i should be dead along with my parents why am i still alive" she says through the tears.

Snow wolf backed away and looked down. "Cause I was there that night I used to be with the demons until they killed my parents I told them to spare you since you deserved to live I didn't know why they killed your parents I wanted to protect them but the demons blocked me off and I stood there watching looking threw the walls seeing your parents die I'm sorry they didn't want to spare you but I told them too. I'm so sorry. It was my fault they died"
Snow wolf kept looking down not knowing there was a demon behind her.

agatha's eye went dull they lost there shine she was shocked by this new info she put more ammo into her gun and aimed "die" she shot at the demon behind snow wolf but the bullet wasn't enough she smirked and summoned flames in her hand and shot them at the demon and it died.

Snow wolf looked up and freaked. She looked behind her. "Oh. Hold on I want to do something." She made them demon stand again but not alive she gave it a note saying (tell you master I'm coming) it said (with a partner) the demon ran back to its master. "Don't shot that demon okay let's head back to camp" she walked to the camp site.

agatha followed snow wolf back to the camp site still shocked about what agatha said about her parents she felt mad and sad at the same time but it wasn't snow wolf's fault she knew that but still she couldn't help but feel strange after the demons killed her parents she felt like her parents were keeping a secret from her the demon the almost killed her before it left it called her something.

They made it to the camp site and everything was ruined the tents were down and there was a little boy it was johnny he was on the ground in pain. Snow wolf ran towards him and picked him up and her sword healed him and johnny said"they took Marget I-i couldn't help her." Then johnny passed out. Snow wolf's eyes turned red and blue back and forth a tear went down her face and she fixed a tent and put johnny in it and pulled out her sword and she sliced at a tree yelling "it's all my fault I shouldn't have left them I shouldnt have brought them to train to now it's all my fault" she said crying so much she fell to her knees well her sword was in the tree she was crying.

agatha all of a sudden collapsed and screamed in pain not knowing her demon powers were awakening, her hair growing longer.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus