Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"i don't want to hurt you right now johnny, I can't control my body right now i still have control of my thoughts though, i'll teleport you to my brother get him and your sister before I hurt anyone" she teleports johnny to her brother just as her face completely turns black.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Adam.." johnny looks at his sister. "Agatha needs you we got snow wolf we know how to deal with her you go help your sister" johnny said as he told snow wolf from Adam and teleported Adam to his sister. Snow wolf woke up her eyes went back to normal. "W-what happened what the heck happened" she said.

agatha felt pain as wings popped out of her skin and uncurled the wings were black and looked like they had bones on them, agatha saw her brother and she tried to reach her arm to him but he lost control oh her thoughts now the demon part of her had took control. adam knew this was bad he had to stop her before she hurt someone.

Snow wolf stood up. "Something is wrong with agatha johnny teleport me to agatha now!!" She said johnny teleported them all to agatha and she told johnny and Marget to wait outside and they did. "Agatha fight it don't let it take control fight it please for your friends." She said

"i'm trying, I don't want to hurt you guys" pain shot through agatha and tears started falling from her eyes.

Snow wolf walked towards agatha and hugged her she didn't let go even if agatha tried to pull off she didn't let go. "If you are going threw this pain your not alone." She said

"stop snow please" she says while crying. (i'm off to bed night)

(Night text at 2:00pm please we'll be busy at school)
Lucifer fox (played by Leviathan)

Hello

Hey

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus