Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Uhhh well you see your mother was a hum.... and your dad was the ki.. I mean you mother was normal and you dad was normal and did I say brother I mean you mother" she said trying to back herself up.
Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"please just tell me the truth snow i need to know"

"Fine your mother was human and your farther was king of the demons your brother was my friend me and him became friends he moved on with his life and I know where he is and well I I moved in with the demons cause they found me and well you the princess of the demons. Okay my brother is half demon I'm not even half demon I don't have demon in me and I couldn't touch you and the reason it hurt because I can't touch demons I can't even touch my brother Marget can cause it doesn't hurt her but I can't sense it hurts me it burns my hands." She shows her hands to Agatha. "See" she puts her hands back to her side. "That's why I didn't want to tell you cause I was scared and that's all." She sighed in relief.

"huh this is a lot to take in but is my brother half demon and does he have cat ears like me and does he know i exist?"

"He knows you exist but we decide it was best if you didn't know he existed and well he has cat ears like you to" she said. Johnny started to moan again and this time snow wolf put her hand on johnny's forehead again and stopped him from moaning her hands burned but she didn't care. "That's all I know okay"

"okay can I meet him? after johnny wakes up?"

"Well i guess why not"
Johnny wakes up and he looks at Marget and snow wolf and agatha
"H-huh? W-where a-are w-we?" Johnny asked. Marget hugged her little brother. "Johnny your alive I thought you were dead when they hurt you" Marget said trying not to cry. "Johnny you okay bro" snow wolf asked him.
"Yeah I'm okay" johnny said.

"were at my parent's house i got you some stuffed animals for you and marget"

"Thank you"johnny said
"He lives I think in New York and he lives in a apartment here this well help" she placed her hand on agatha's forhead giving her the location of her brother. "There you go" she takes off her hand.

"so you guys aren't coming with me?"
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

((Wow, this has really gone forward since I was gone... Well I'll have to drop out guys sorry, and have fun!))

"No we are you just got to give me a sec cause right now my hands are burning from touching you and my brother."
She runs to the kitchen and opens the fridge she finds a ice pack and she takes it out or freezer and she puts her hands on it making her hands feel good and they heal she puts it up and closes the freezer or fridge and walkes back "okay I'm ready"
"I'm ready to" johnny said
"So am I" Marget said.
"Go ahead and teleport us before I change my mind" she said

agatha quickly teleported them to the apartment her brother lives in by the front door, she knocks on the door. "i'm kind of nervous to meet him" ((i'm off to bed i have school tomorrow

(Night dude got to go to bed and don't text until 2:00 please)

"so I guess my brother knew that my dad was the king of demons but is he also part demon? and wouldn't the other demons have known about him as well?" she asked agatha waiting for her brother to open the door.

"Well you see he left before the demons came" she said. "But he is fine and he is half demon but he is pretty awesome" she said.

"oh maybe he's not home" just then the door opens to reveal a man with short brown hair cat ears and a tail with green eyes.

"Hey dude what's up. Your sister found out everything so you two should talk" she said looking at Adam.
Adam (played by Teagan98)

"come on in then i'll make some tea" he leads agatha and snow wolf to the kitchen and starts making some tea.

"So how you've been Adam" she said looking down.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus