Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"okay" she runs over to the back door and exits and see's the girl who ran away "miss we have a safe room in the tavern it's not safe outside right now" she says trying to sound brave but in reality she was scared her cat ears twitching remembering the night her parents were killed by demons.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

A demon comes out of the trees and runs towards nura and agatha. Snow wolf walked to the back door pulled out her gun and shoot the demon.

agatha watched in wonder at snow wolf killing the demon, "are you a demon hunter? also what is your name? I'm Agatha" she asked snow wolf she had heard of demon hunters before but had never seen one she wanted to train to be one but she could only find the job at the tavern she works at now.

"Snow wolf is my name and I know where the demon portals and yes I am a demon hunter but im also a wolf" she said putting her gun up. "Head inside I'll take care of these demons." She said as another demon showed up with a whole bunch snow wolf pulled out two guns and started to shoot them.

agatha ran inside dragging the other girl inside with her and closed the door behind her thinking to herself 'she's so cool I wonder if she can train me'.

The demons surrounded snow wolf and her siblings came out and Marget burned them with fire and johnny pulled out his guns and shoot at them too.

agatha watched through the window stunned the such little kids could fight demons so much taller and stronger then them without needing help.

They killed all the demons and went inside and snow wolf asked for a drink her brother and sister went to the table and sat down like nothing even happened snow wolf's jacket was scratched and torn up but she didn't care and she got her drink and went back to siblings and sat down.

agatha walked up to snow wolf "that was amazing i've always wanted to be a demon hunter since my parents were killed by demons and i always thought they were super cool so what i'm asking is can you train me to be a demon hunter miss snow wolf please I'll pay you if that helps"

"I don't need money to train you I just hope you have a gun and ready to head to the portals I'm taking my siblings with me since they are with me but hope you have any other stuff for helping out.

agatha get's her gun out of it's holster "yeah I have one, also after my training I guess I have to quit my job her to apply for a job as a demon hunter and get a house because I can't keep relying on my boss and living with her"

"Sometimes hard choices are made but also good ones to."

"so let go seal that portal i'll admit i'm a little scared of demons, but this just a step to becoming a demon hunter" she smiles

Snow wolf looked down. "We need more people and plus it's not anyone's fault the demons are here I opened the portal thinking it would be fun by to was wrong they don't like us and they will destroy us to."

"it's okay let's just close that portal and make everyone alright again, lead the way to the portal because i have no clue where were going".

"It will mean life or death but we should recruit those to I have a feeling they might be useful" she walked over to maeko.
Xavier (played by Zinx)

A shadow covered the man. He was half demon and half man. An abomination to the demons as well as the humans. His ice blue eyes glowed from the dark, watching the girls below. They were going to close the portal and that was fine by him. Better to be among people than demons.

"Hello im snow wolf I need your help closing a portal"
Nura Grey (played by Waterose56)

Running though the frantic streets Nura accidently collided with Snow wolf. Getting up she rubbed herself down and looked at the figure above her.

"Who's it's okay" snow wolf grabbed nura and brought her inside. "Hey would you like to help me with something" she asked the girl.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus