Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Snow wolf looked behind her and looked at agatha and she stopped crying and got up and ran over to agatha. "Agatha what's wrong please tell me" snow wolf felt a weird vibe coming from agatha she touched agatha and she took her hand away knowing it was a demon vibe she didn't know what to say to agatha but she said"agatha don't worry whatever happens I will be here" she said and put her hand on agatha's shoulder feeling pain because she can't touch demons and half demons.
Agatha (played by Teagan98)

all of a sudden the pain stopped "are you okay snow we will find Marget just remember to take Johnny with us this time and what the hell just happened? oh god my hair is so long" she said asking so many questions.

"Holy crap" "okay I'll bring johnny with me." She went too johnny picked him up and she pulled johnny out of the tent took down the tent and put in my bag and picked up the other tent and put it in my bag. "Okay let's start to head to find Marget. "Okay we got the girl do you think snow wolf we'll be coming for her" a demon said at his camp. "I think she will after since she gave up her life to protect the girl." Another demon said. "Let me go I'm not the girl" Marget said. Snow wolf walked carrying johnny.

agatha followed snow wolf "still any idea's what happened to me? and why couldn't you touch me anymore?" her gun in hand in case demons followed them.

"Uhhh.. no reason" she heard the demons voices and ran towards the voices she saw the demons and the demons got up and holded a demon spear towards Marget. "Let her go now!!!! "No we need this little demon she is agatha and not whatever she says she is you know this because you told yourself to protect her from us. Well now we have her and now you can give up the sword and everything." The demon said. "No she is Marget this is agatha my sister isn't even part demon I'm not even half demon my brother is not me" she growled at the demons.

agatha remembered what the demon that almost killed her called her princess of the demons she walked over to the demons "I'm agatha van astrea princess of the demon world, put your weapons down and let the girl go NOW if you don't" she summons a bunch of fireballs "well i'll take the girl then you all burn."

The demons let Marget go and Marget ran towards snow wolf and hugged her and the demons freaked "snow wolf we well be back and when we do we will tell agatha the truth about you and your family" the demon said and they ran away and disappeared.

"oh wow that really worked i just said that to intimidate them it's not like i'm really a princess or anything right?" she laughs a bit.

"Ha yeah it's not like your a princess or anything" she laughed weirdly." "Sis isn't she the princess.." Marget stopped talking cause she say johnny very badly hurt.

"the one time i wish i had healing powers to heal your brother but i guess first aid will have to do i remember I left some stuff at my parent's place since i didn't see one in the bags we can teleport there" she tells marget and snow wolf.

"No!!" She yelled
"Snow wolf doesn't like teleportation but if you quickly do it she won't noticed" Marget said telling agatha to do it now. "Grr sis!!"

agatha quickly teleported all of them to her parent's house and they spawned in the living room where her parent's were killed there was still blood on the walls "uh..... looks like the house hasn't been clean since that happened wait here i'll go get the first aid kit from the bathroom" she ran upstairs to the bathroom away from the living room the brought back so many memories.

Snow wolf was shocked cause she just teleported her. "Ugh" she puts down johnny on the couch and looks at the photos. "Why couldn't I save my parents friends I could save there daughter but not them I couldn't even save my own parents" she picked up one of the photos and put it down her sword glowed and the room was cleaned.

agatha found the first aid kit then quickly went to her room and grabbed some stuffed animals to give to marget and johnny and she grabbed her blanket with cats and blue hearts for herself she missed her cat blanket she went downstairs to the living room "i found it" she places the first aid kit on the table "also marget i grabbed some of my stuffed animals for you and johnny."

"Thank you agatha" Marget said happy
"Thank you agatha for helping my family and me thank you I know this isn't much info but I knew your parents." Snow wolf said.

"really how did you know them?" she asked while putting her hair into twin tails.

"Well my ummm a friend of mine knew them that's right a friend new your parents they were really cool friends oh never mind it wasn't a friend of mine it was my parents my parents knew your parents they were best friends that's how I know your parents they were really nice to me it was only when you weren't home did they come over to chat with your parents they told me if anything happened to them they told me to protect you which that why I protect you cause your farther is the..." she trailed off cause johnny was moaning.
Snow wolf put her hand on johnny and he stopped moaning.

"go on" she says

"There is nothing else that I can remember about any of your family members sorry not even your bro..." she trailed off not speaking anymore. Her sword glowed and kept glowing.

"wait i have a brother????? EHHHHHH???????" agatha was is shock.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus