Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"okay it's fried potatoes then also do you want them cubed or sliced?" she got some potatoes out of the bag and began peeling them then put oil in the pan and got out the spices she needed to give the potatoes flavour.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Don't care. Ummm hey I'm going to head out to go get some new guns so see you guys probably after food." She said and left the apartment and pulled her hoodie over her ears and hide her tail. She walked outside and went to a gun store.

"okay be safe" she continued peeling the potatoes then cut them into cubes "hey marget could you be my little helper and open the cub-board for the garbage?" she asked.

"Sure" Marget said as she did what agatha said.
"Well seems like sis is getting some new guns I wonder what they will look like probably like the ones she used to kill demons with or like when she almost killed her...." johnny didn't want to say anything else cause he knew his sister would kill him if he said so he kept quiet.

"thank you" she said as she grabbed the potato peels and put them in the garbage.

Snow wolf walked into the gun store bought new guns and placed them by her side in her side buckle pocket and she walked back but she stopped by a doughnut place and grabbed some doughnuts for everyone and she went back to the apartment. "Johnny!!" Marget yelled. "Uh oh. I didn't say it" johnny said Marget left agatha and tackled johnny.

"say what?" she asked as she put the potatoes into the pan and put the spices on. "oh yeah what were you going to tell me before i left to help agatha marget i'm curious?" adam asked as well.

Marget punched johnny in the nose and johnny's nose started to bleed just as snow wolf came in. "JOHNNY, MARGET!!!!" She yelled as she put the doughnuts to the side. She went up to the two and separated them. "What did I saw huh what did I say!!" She yelled at them" "johnny was about to say when.." Marget didn't say. "Wasn't my fault I was thinking" johnny said as he held his nose that was bleeding.

agatha goes to get some tissues for johnny's nose to stop the bleeding, then finds some and hands it to him. "you okay johnny?" adam went to check on the food since agatha was helping johnny then went over to marget "i'll talk to her okay you two deal with johnny" adam takes marget to the living room.

Johnny held the tissue to his nose. "Why does she get to be stronger?" Johnny said with his blessing nose
Marget's hand hade blood on it when she punched johnny. "Oops guess I punched him to hard" Marget said feeling sorry. "Johnny you really need to stop this nonsense with your sister"she said "you used to do it with the pack when you got angry remember and one of them attacked you cause they weren't from the pack and you had to kill them even though you became good friends with her... oops"johnny said when snow wolf galred at him.

"oh god that's so sad." agatha said and started tearing up a bit. "i can teach her how to control her strength since she can touch me and agatha" adam suggest as he wipes the blood off of marget's hand.

"Its not her fault and man johnny I don't blame Marget punching you." She said
"No sis johnny was going to say when you killed a human your friend cause something happened to you and you didn't say what but thats what he was going to say when you killed your friend.. oops" Marget said. "You know what I need air yep that's what I need" she said so she led the apartment and went outside and to somewhere where she could clam down she was just walking.

"i can't imagine what your lived were like it must have been so painful." agatha said as she got up and mixed the fried potatoes then got a fork out and tried one "there done" she grabs five plates and places them on the counter then turns off the stove and puts some fried potatoes on everyone's plate then sets them on the table.

"Uhhh agatha where did are sister go?" They asked. Snow wolf walking around her eyes were blue now she walked to a dark ally and went inside of the dark ally and sat down.

"she went for a walk we can wait for her if you guys want" she walked to the living room "adam go look for her i'll watch them" adam nodded and got up and left to go look for snow wolf.

"But she never goes on walks trust us she never goes in walks the only time she has been on a walk when she well we don't remember" they said. Snow wolf pulled out her gun and played with it " hmmm what can I shoot to see if these things are good" she said as she loaded both of the guns.
Adam (played by Teagan98)

adam ran somehow knowing where snow wolf went, he got to the alley "snow are you here?" he called out since it was a bit to dark to see. ((*cries a river* my laptop was being stupid so i had to restart it now the art i was working on is gone it was of agatha nnnnoooooo

(Noooo)
Snow wolf held up her gun as she stood up "grrrrr" is all that came out of snow wolf. But she realized it was Adam and she put up her gun one of them and just stood there. "Johnny do you think you can find a way to get me to snow wolf before she shoots anything?" Marget whispered to johnny. "Yes" johnny said and he teleported Marget behind snow wolf and Marget knocked snow wolf out and snow wolf fell on the floor.
Adam (played by Teagan98)

adam caught snow wolf before she hit the ground "what are you guys doing here?" "where the hell did they go they teleported on me" her cat ears droop when she realizes her legs and other arm are black now and her face is almost completely black "no no no no no" agatha starts freaking out.

"Don't freak agatha okay I'm still here" johnny said "I'll help you get threw this Marget just had to stop snow wolf from doing something" johnny said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus