Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"snow" agatha ran after snow wolf adam leading her to the park snow wolf went to.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Snow wolf turned back into a human and ran to a bench and sat there crying.

agatha and adam got to the park and saw snow wolf, agatha walked behind snow wolf and put her hands over her eyes but not to close to burn her "guess who?" she asked trying to cheer her up.

"Agatha thats who" she said looking up at agatha. Her hoodie came off and her ears were down like a sad wolf so was her tail which was unhidden.

"we have a winner you win a free meal made by me and a free meal your your siblings too" adam laughed "what about me?" he said "fine you get food too"

She smiled weakly and wiped her tears away. "Thanks" she said looking at agatha.

"we should go back to adam's apartment your siblings are waiting for us" she smiles then part of her face turns black.

"Okay" she say that agatha's face truned black

"w-we need to get back before people start staring at us weirdly" agatha let out a squeak as adam picked her up princess style "w-what are you doing brother???"

"Meet you there Adam or probably I'll bet you there" she truned into a wolf and ran to the apartment.
Adam (played by Teagan98)

"i'm carrying you back home what does it look like" he ran back to his apartment carrying his sister.

She bet Adam to the apartment. "Ha I bet him but he needs to unlock it dang it"
Adam (played by Teagan98)

adam got to the apartment and set agatha down then unlocked the door and opened it holding it so they could walk in first.

Snow wolf truned into a human again. "Ha inner you Adam in still faster than you" she laughed.

agatha walked inside and took her shoes off and went into the kitchen "hey marget johnny uh don't freak out but uh" she pulled her hood down "i'm still freaked out about this, but what do you want for supper i'm cooking" she said with a smile on her face, adam walked into the kitchen.

Snow wolf followed. " I'm still faster after all these years I thought this time you sure would to bet me" she laughed. "Finally" johnny said
"Ugh" Marget said " do you ever be quiet johnny" Marget said
"Nope" johnny said laughing.

"so what does everyone want to eat i'm cooking" she asked snow and her siblings "i'm fine with whatever you make" adam said.

"Me two" she said still laughing at how she bet Adam cause well she thought her would be faster.

"okay are marget and johnny picky about food i know i was when i was little" she said as she got out a cutting board and a pan and heated up the stove.

"No they are not picky they eat whatever is given to them" she said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus