Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Nura Grey (played by Waterose56)

"sure..." She replied cautiously. Wanting to look for her group, but knowing in reality she will probably never find them, she decided to stick with this stranger who seemed to know what they were doing.
Xavier (played by Zinx)

He stepped back. The sudden question and reaction from her surprised him. The streets threw forth a girl who landed on the other female. He thought convincing them to his help would be difficult.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Okay thank you" she let go of the girl "what is your name?"
"Hey partner come meet the new recruit!!"
Nura Grey (played by Waterose56)

"Nura." She smiled at the friendly stranger. "Your snow wolf right?"

"Yes my name is snow wolf" "what a awesome name nura" her tail smacked moved around behind her and her ears twitched.
Xavier (played by Zinx)

He noticed her tail and her ears. So...she wasn't the too far off to what he was.

"Okay nura hers the thing my family isn't normal and my siblings Marget and johnny are non human. Marget and johnny wave at nura.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko looked around the tavern as it spun out of control, both he and Myrra shot up out of their seats, moving to leave the tavern. After moving past the crowd that jammed most of the streets, the duo ended up in an empty alley, Maeko was first to speak, "Plan of attack?" the question was simple, the answer was simple, a nod from Myrra. They worked out a quick plan, something to help them attack as well as flee, the few seconds afterwards would probably be a bit chaotic. Good, give the civvies a distraction, it'll keep them from knowing most of the truth.,

Snow wolf say maeko and his companion leaving so she chased after them and tapped maeko on his shoulder "hello" "my name I snow wolf I need your help"
Myrra Gaelia (played by Nekoshou6241)

Myrra looked to Snow Wolf answering for Maeko her voice was strong and confident though an undertone of slight aggression was prominent, "We understand that, that's why we need your help... We need a diversion once we find the enemy, once the person who has been assigned the diversion gets cornered by our hostile we'll attack, quickly and destructively, if possible the diversion will attack as well. I need all hands on deck here, do any of you volunteer for a decoy?" Myrra looked about the plaza where most people were gathered.
Agatha (played by Teagan98)

agatha followed snow wolf listening to the conversation all she knew wads that they were going to close and that they needed more people to help with that, all of a sudden her tail sticked up she looked toward nura and saw a man with her she didn't like the look of him he seemed suspicious for some reason.

Snow wolf tapped on maeko again "hello ummm... sir you need to come with me and your companion"

"so snow wolf are they going to help us close the portal?" she asked.

" no I guess not" she walks away and heads back. "Wait I left my siblings in there. Snow wolf ran back and saw demons had got her siblings and where holding them. "Get away from them now or I will destroy you in pain." The demons didn't do anything one said "no put you guns away and do not close the portals" he said. So snow wolf pulled out her guns and threw them. " fine I won't" they gave her back her siblings. She pulled out her sword out and ran towards the demons and killed them. "Better"
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

((Well, that was abrupt, bye!!! Gotta go, sorry.))

"are you two okay?" she asked snow wolf's siblings.

"We are fine" Marget and johnny said
"I knew I should have never opened that portal"

"let's go seal it then lead the way"

Snow wolf holds onto her siblings and she grabs Marget sand and Marget grabbed johnny's arm and then I lead to the forest. "Thank you for helping me with this mission"

"not a problem, after all you are training me to be a demon hunter" she says as she follows snow wolf into the woods.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus