Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Adam (played by Teagan98)

"good i'm still working at the bar, so agatha knows now that she's half demon about about dad now speaking of how are mom and dad doing?" "they died they were killed i had to watch as demons killed them then almost killed me i was sixteen and had to watch mom and dad die and you where were you when that happened???"now fire is surrounding agatha but not burning anything, adam is shocked by what agatha said.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Agatha stop it wasn't his fault okay he wasn't the person that killed you parents his your brother"she said "he wasn't the person who couldn't save your parents." She put her hand on agatha's shoulder trying to calm her down.
Agatha (played by Teagan98)

"ok i'm fine sorry, just don't touch me i don't want you to get burnt so why did you leave adam?" she said as she sat down.
Adam replied as he got up to grab a ice pack for snow wolf and set three cups of tea down for himself, agatha and snow wolf, and two cups of milk for marget and johnny.

"I left because I hated being part demon i wanted to live a new life somewhere new, I wanted to take you with me but you didn't know about me and you were a bit to young but look at you now your a women and strong." he sipped his tea.

Snow wolf put the ice pack to her hand "man come on everytime I touch a demon my hand burns" she said. Marget and johnny dranked their milk. "So does agatha now everything now? Like how you knew that their farther was a demon and you were talking to a friend and ummmm.." Marget trailed off cause snow wolf was giving her a look.

agatha sighed a bit after drinking some of her tea "what else didn't you tell me snow" she said sending a glare her way.

"Uhhhhh nothing important really trust me okay it's really nothing" she smiles awardly

"tell her knowing how she was when she was younger she won't let up till she get's what she wants"

"Adam you don't even know I can't say it was my fault your parents died okay that's all I know" she said looking down

"please just tell me i won't get mad okay i promise.'

"Fine. I was talking to myslef about your farther how he was the demon king and had married you farther the demon herd so he told me to lead him to the house I thought he was just throwing a party he didn't say so I lead him next thing I know I hear screaming and I feel some sort of pain and I looked threw the walls seeing your parents die. I tried to help them but the demons held me back. He was about to kill you when I told him if he did I would destroy every single demon I saw starting with him so he sparred you but then he killed my parents and the next thing I knew I truned cold and heartless only nice to my siblings and that's when I started to kill demons I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just..." she looked down not looking at agatha or Adam.

agatha got up and since she didn't know if she could touch snow without hurting her she put on some gloves she had in her pocket and hugged snow "it's not your fault i'm sorry about your parents, but if that demon is still alive i'll half kill him meaning he's be almost dead and then you can finish him for revenge for your parents and mine" she looked up and saw adam smiling she knew he was proud that she was his little sister she smiled back.

"Thank you. But could you not hug me cause it burns" she says laughing but not laughing. Marget laughs

"sorry i thought using gloves would work i guess not" she sits back down "also Marget Johnny i want you to meet someone this is my favourite blanket i've had her for a very long time her name is catblanky" she puts the blanket on the table.

Marget and johnny look at it they say"cool that's cool"
"So Adam I have a problem but I need to speak to you in private without agatha please"

"okay" he get's up and walks to the hallway, agatha says in the kitchen talking to marget and johnny about stuff like school or tv or toys stuff that children like.

Snow wolf follows him. "Agatha I know she is half demon and she can protect herself but what if she gets hurt cause of me and I protect me siblings yes but here's the thing I feel a weird vibe coming off of her and I can't tell if it's just paranoia or just feeling protective cause I don't know I just need help and have you've told her about the sword? I thought it be best cause well the sword came from my parents and you know that cause you know my mom always had this sword should I tell her it was used to destroy the portal and kill every demon besides the nice ones" she said looking down.

"well if you use the sword then i'm sure the demons that agreed with my father will be fine with her ruling over them if she wants to but then ageing she might not have a choice since i didn't want to because of all the evil demons crawling around. and about the vibe your getting from her i got it too it must be because her powers just awakened you guys can stay here for now i'll help watch over her make sure she doesn't get out of con............" just then a crash is heard in the kitchen "control" he runs to the kitchen and agatha isn't there but a note is on the table reading 'i'm off to see stuff in the city i always wanted to see new york be back later' "well that's just wonderful"

Snow wolf runs "great I didn't tell her there are demons to I'll go find her you stay here okay and watch my siblings" she said as she opened the door and left.

adam was about to say he should go since he knows the place a bit better but she already left "so uh what stuffed animals did my sister give you guys" he says trying to make the situation less awkward.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus