Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Agatha (played by Teagan98)

agatha was running looking at a few shops and stuff, but there was another reason why she left as well she felt weird she didn't want to hurt snow her brother or snow's siblings she noticed her arm was turning black she covered it with her sweater not knowing that because her powers had just awakened other demons could smell her scent.
Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Man dude your the worst don't you know my sister likes..." Marget punched johnny in the arm before he said anything else. "Well she gave us these stuff animals" Marget showed Adam the stuff animals. Snow wolf pulled a hoodie over her head and hide her sword and fixed her jacket she also hide her tail and she started to look for agatha but keeping a low profile.

agatha felt people start staring at her, she ran and ended up running into a group of people "i'm sorry sir" the man stops her and asked if she is okay and if she was running from something or someone "no i'm fine" the man freaked out and ran because horns started growing from her head, agatha noticed them then someone or something grabbed her and pulled her into a alley.

Snow wolf felt weird she started running and her hoodie fell off and her ears showed and her tail came unhide men she didn't care she just ran cause she felt that something was going to happen to agatha she pulled out her sword hoping it would help and it sure did it pointed to where agatha should be so she ran faster and put her doer up and turned into a wolf and ran faster worth her four legs.

agatha tried to scream but the person or demon in this case covered her mouth "well look at what we have here guys it's her the girl in the posters, before we turn you in let's have some fun with you" the demon said. Agatha started crying silently hoping snow or her brother was near by. Adam sensed his sister plea for help "both of you stay here don't move" he makes a barrier so demons can't enter the apartment unless it's himself or agatha and ran outside locking the door and turning into his demon form he didn't like it but in this case he has to he flew around following the light showing him the way to agatha he saw snow wolf but kept going.

Snow wolf went into the ally way and truned back into a human. "Get away from her I will kill you" snow wolf said and her eyes truned blue. She pulled out her sword and it glowed.
Adam (played by Teagan98)

adam dropped down into the alley and dropped kicked two of the demon "get the hell away from my sister" the two demons that were kicked were knocked out, the other two ran away.

"Here I'll take these two away." Snow wolf dragged the other tow demons away to a different allay and she gave one a note saying(your master better not send anymore demons and tell him I'm more anger than ever) she gave the demon the note her eyes changed back to normal and she went back. "You okay agatha" she looked at agatha and saw she was turning into a demon and saw that Adam had truned into his demon from. "Great ugh just great" she said "where are my siblings" she said kind of mad but worried.

adam turned back into his human form and explained that he set up a barrier so only himself and agatha be able to enter the house and locked the door, agatha started crying in relief and hugged her brother "i'm sorry you guys i'm sorry, what's happening with my arm it's turning black and i have horns now, and those demons they tried to do things to me that your to young to know about snow" adam hugged his sister and rubbed her back trying to comfort her. (i'm off to bed now.)

(Okay and snow wolf is 22 night)

"but what is happening to me i have horns and my arm is turning black"

Snow wolf looked down the demons that attacked agatha already woke up saw the note and ran to their master. "You see ummm.." she trailed off cause she didn't know what to tell her so she looked at Adam and nodded towards agatha hoping he would tell her.

"your starting to turn into your demon form for the first time, your going to have to learn how to turn back after you finished turning into your demon form and learn how to turn into it at will, for now your not leaving my apartment, do you, marget and johnny want to say with me and agatha snow?" he says as he pulls agatha's hood up to hide her horns.

"I'm going to go ahead and complete to the portal I really can't risk anything right now not even agatha cause she is getting her demon form I must go take care of my siblings" she said as she left the ally and turned left and pulled her hoodie on and hide her tail and sword.

adam follows snow wolf helping his sister to get back to his apartment "i locked the door your going to need to wait for me to unlock it you know, also are you going to come back after you close the portal?"

"I don't know what I'll do i'll probably just go back to being me and come back and get my siblings take them back to where they belong and then move on with life but other than that I might just go into..." she stopped talking cause she didn't want to say anything else. "You know what I'll stay cause I really don't have anywhere to go so I'll stay" she said with a smile but a fake smile so they wouldn't now she was thinking of something else when her parents died or when her friends parents died.

agatha knew when someone's smile was fake because she did it all the time and when someone asked her if she was okay she would say she was fine then they would walk off but she always wanted someone to stay and say your not fine "snow are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. Eveything is fine just thinking of something that happened but I'm fine seriously I'm fine" she said looking up and smiling like nothing was wrong.

"your not fine something is on your mind right now"

Snow wolf looks back. "ITS NOTHING!!!" She yelled but a tear went down her face and truned back and she turned into a wolf and ran to a park.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The demons attack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus