Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silence and stillness (open)

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Hybrid Elder!'' It hissed...

With a swift dowm swipe, Silenia severed the tail from Elder, also causing the blade to disspiate in the cast.

Upon his tail being sliced in half, Elder screamed ear-splittengly loud, shaking everything.
Sterling yelled in pain too as the tail disintegrated and whatever pain had lingered welled up again with the lack of an obstruction. This time it was clear that the tail had struck some measure of skin, as blood began to well out of the slight gap.

"Damn it. Next time I go looking for trouble, I'm wearing a suit of armor."
Silenia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Silenia gruffs and puts their hand loosely on the gap, snorting.

Elder looked at what was left of a broken tail, twitching. The nub was bloodied badly, gushing. Elder started to waver, feeling faint, then collapsed, landing in a pool of hi own blood.
Sterling took a deep breath as Silenia did something to fix his cast, and then looked back at Elder. "Well, that's one problem taken care of. Are we almost out of this hell hole?"

''Somewhat. Elder is a human like you..'' They added, the ooze filling the gap.

Elder had passed out, limp.
Sterling sighed and then sat up. He poked Hybrid Elder's form to check for consciousness. "I guess you have a point." After all, he doubted if he'd been experimented on he'd have all that great of a personality. "I suppose if you can save him too, you should try. He has been locked down here for a while."

''He's lost a lot of a blood. It's suprising he's even still alive. But I could cover his injuries up just enough to stir him awake..But we need leather to cover his hands and feet. See those blades?''
"Leather? I'm fresh out." He eyed his trench coat. "How about a jacket? We can just wad him up in it and then haul him out. Do what you can for him though. Maybe we'll get some idea of what we're dealing with once we're outside in the sunlight." Oh how he missed the bright, beautiful sun.

Silenia did their best to cover the wounds, thin enough for movement but strong enough to hold in the blood. Elder was breathing, but barely. ''I can feel it has some bladed claws and feet.'' Silenia added, a hand moving over the sharp jagged clawed hands Elder had.
Sterling rolled carefully to his feet, keeping his weight on his good leg. He shrugged off his trench coat and then gently bent to make out Hybrid Elder's strange body type. "Please, please, don't put any more holes into this jacket," he muttered, knowing he was probably asking for the impossible.

He began to carefully work the jacket around Hybrid's body so that it covered most of the blades.

Elder would flinch occasionly after the ooze had hardened, his tail nub twitching. His eyes opened a bit, but all he could see was blurred figures. He looked at Sterling, dazed.
Sterling saw the mismatched eyes open and attempted a smile. Granted it looked more like a grimace.

"Hiya, we're trying to help you out here. Don't struggle and I won't have to knock you out with my battle axe." Maybe he needed to work on his greetings--or bedside manner. Well he didn't get this far by being nice.

"Alright, Silenia, I think we're good to go. Did you finish fixing what you were fixing?"

Silenia nodded silently. Elder cringed lightly. ''What...Where....?'' He hissed, eyes darting around.
"Outside," Sterling said. "Unless you prefer the cold seclusion of your cage...?"

He waited for Hybrid to consent or disagree before attempting to pull the guy after him. After all if he could avoid adding more tears to his coat, he'd choose to.

''Outsude? Sunneh?''
Sterling sighed and grabbed the trench coat, preparing to drag the man with him. "Outside, you know under blue sky, fresh air, bright sunlight? Ring any bells? Or did you forget all about being outside. How long were you imprisoned for, anyway?"

''Fer abut...28yrs...? Family sen me here..''
Sterling eased up on the pulling bit. "Oh. I'm sorry. That was a horrible thing for them to do." He couldn't imagine why anyone would do such a horrible thing. It was no life at all for a person, even for one experimented on.

"Well, I think we're getting close to the exit...right Silenia?"

The floor suddenly rose up, until it was back up to the surface. Elder hissed and covered his eyes, the sun bright to him.
Sterling shaded his eyes as well, blinking sun spots out of his vision. "Thank goodness, we're out of there." He dragged Hybrid behind him until he felt they were reasonably away from the edge of the rising and lowering floor, and then flopped down heavily onto the grass. Grass. Real grass.

He took a moment to just breathe and look up at the sky overhead. "I'm outside again, and I'm still alive."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silence and stillness (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus