Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage sat.

Why...

She felt so lost...

Maybe she shouldn't be here....

The fox laid down, closing it's eyes.

Maybe it should go to the back room to check on the child....

The demon looked at the back room door...
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lily had shortly come back out, taking a seat in her chair once again only to give a sigh. "Again, I must thank you, if you all haven't found her then...who knows what would've happened...she can't pull through those fits on her own anymore..." she said as she looked to Phoenix and the one she had called Syrah with a sad smile. "She'll be fine as of now, she just has to rest."
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light waited for Roy to reply to her and then sighed and grabbed a sticky note and wrote on it "sorry i had to go to the white clinic if you want meet me there" she wrote on the sticky note and put it on his forehead and went to the white clinic

Sage went up to the backroom door and began to scratch at it, wanting in.

Lily looked down only to smile lightly, "now why is there a fox in here?" she laughed lightly, not really knowing what the fox really was, "it's another one!" she mumbled as she opened the backroom door, letting the fox in.

The fox ran in the room happily, tail knocking over lots of objects on the floor.

Sage looked up at the bed where the child lay.

Its tail wagged
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart absentmindedy listened to what Lily was saying, being a bit caught up in trying to keep herself calm. Every so often, her eyes would flash a crimson red for a split second before going back to their normal colors. With her nerves still getting the better of her and many thoughts racing through her mind, she was having a tough time keeping calm.

"You know what? I'll let you two visit Aza as she recovers, maybe invite you two for tea?" Lily let out with a smile. "How about you girls come on back later? She should be awake by then."

The small silky fox leapt on Aza's bed, sniffing her ear curiously, its tail fluffing next to her cheek.

It made a soft chirp, snuggling beside the girl.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah smiled. "That sounds wonderful." she nodded and turned to Phoenixheart, "What do you think-" The other girl looked agitated, like she was fighting to keep her composure. She walked over to the phoenix and placed a hand on her shoulder, thinking that the best course of action might be to distract her from the current situation. "Do you have those books you mentioned back at your place? I'd love to come visit you sometime and borrow a few."

Phoenixheart jumped a bit when Syrah spoke as she had been lost in her thoughts and focusing on staying calm. Managing to calm herself down after a few moments, she silently nodded in response to Syrah's question about the books. She knew that a bit of fresh air could help calm her down and the question from Syrah was a welcome distraction from the current events. She took a few shaky breaths, calming herself down further. It wasn't very hard for her to calm herself down once she got her mind off current events.

The young woman had smiled and waved softly as the two girls exited the clinic, before turning back to the woman. "I apologize for all of that, anyways, I have the perfect place for you. I'm afraid I'll have to only give you directions and I can't lead you there, as I have to look after sister just in case." the lavender haired girl said before giving the woman a paper.

"Just take a right and walk down the path, and walk down the left path once you spot it. It's right next to a small creek." she said, pointing to the paper which appeared to be a homemade map towards just that house. It was nicely made.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah lead Phoenixheart out the door of the White Clinic so that the woman in the lobby could get back to business. She looked at the sky and realized that it was a lot darker than it was during the walk they'd taken earlier. She pulled out the small pocket watch that she usually kept with her and was shocked to find that it was already late in the afternoon. Her shoulders slumped as the fatigue of all her recent transformations finally caught up with her. And to think that she only left her house today with the intention of finding some food!

Phoenixheart, feeling much calmer than before, quietly followed Syrah out of the White Clinic. She glanced up at the sky and saw that it was starting to get dark. She vaguely wondered if she would be able to see the moon and stars. She always did like stargazing. It always helped calm her down, along with playing her guitar and a few other things as well. She knew that she was able to get to the roof of her house through a ladder inside that went up to it. She nudged Syrah a bit when she noticed the shapeshifter seemed a bit tired and asked "You alright?"
Anthony Doyle (played by Terminal-JS)

He watched the people walked out of the clinic. he sighed, returning to his paper work. A few minutes had passed, and he stood up and picked up his clipboard and walked down the hall, beginning to check up on all the patients. One person just had a little cold, another had lost an arm, and another had cut open their eyebrow. He walked into another room. He looked over the person. The person was pale, as almost as she was dead. His heart started racing, he checked the stats. Her heart was beating barely 12 times a minute. That was not good. He quickly picked up the phone on the side of the wall.

"Aza, Lily, if you can come to room 43, that'd be great." Anthony said, the speakers in the clinic burst to life.
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light walked into the White clinic finally she was at the place she was supposed to be at the whole inter time but didn't get to it for some reason she looked around as she entered confused of what to do next

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus