Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She shook her head having a tear in her eye."You made a mistake..." She took a sword and put it to his chest,her eyes being cold.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"go ahead kill me, if it'll make you feel better" he winced whilst slowly raising his head. The blood from his wounds raced down his skin mixed with the rain "but know this... I love you"

She gripped her blades so tight that it shattered."....." She dropped the hilt and hugged him."I'm sorry...the truth is I had to get you to hate me for my curse to break.When you left like that...I went out and started killing,feeding the needs of the snake.I guess I should have told you." She hugged him tighter and started crying over his shoulder.

"That d-damn snake..." his blood slowed down but the wounds were still bleeding. "Why?... I'm going back t-to your house a-and kick the shit out o-of that ape until he, AAHH!" The pain was unbearable but it all felt less painful with her around "Gives me a w-way to release your curse"

She put a hand on his wounds and sighs."I hate myself.Its all my fault." She shook her head and whistled as the rain turned black and started to pile in one area as a black horse appeard.She side and picked him up and put him on the horse.She grabbed the reins and started walking,also holding onto his hand.

"Let's go h-home for a while" he looked over to where he and Crystal met and smiled before turning to look at her. "It almost e-ended where it begun" he stuttered slightly when he spoke, he stroked the back of her hand.

"Hush Daniel. Please don't stress yourself by speaking. Relax." She looked down feeling mad at herself.

Danny stopped and got off the horse standing before Crystal he held his right hand out blood had finally stopped coming from it but he was still in pain "I-I don't want t-to ride the horse, I w-want to hold your hand"

Crystal grabbed his hand and sighed. "Daniel,Daniel,Daniel.....you need to stop stressing your body..." She looked down and saw the necklace that he gave her on the ground.

He gave her a pained smile "I don't care about myself like i do for you" He kissed her lips. He had his right arm on his torso and his left hand on her soft right cheek. The rain continued to pour.

"Daniel...." She shook her head and picked up the necklace he had gave to her and she put it in his hand. "Let's just get out of the rain." She started to walk with him.

"I Gave you this" He said as they both got underneath a bus shelter. He wrapped the necklace back around her neck "It was made for you"

She shook her head. "You're tired of what I do and the way I am. If that is truly so,then keep it." She looked down.

"What i said then... i can't deny that is how i feel, but i still need" He didn't worry much of the pain "When i left it was the hardest thing i did" he Raised her head "But my love for you is just" His mother's ruby amulet was glowing slightly "My heart and soul are telling me that i love you"

"You confuse me beyond belief sometimes...but I really like you. And...I really like my father too...he raised me my whole life and I can't let you hurt him." She crossed her arms at him.

"He hit you, I couldn't let him do that" Danny's eyes were looking into her's. He turned and leaned against the wall of the shelter "But i can't be with you anymore, there are times that when you're with me, you hurt others. I killed people for you, i can't do that" Danny turned and faced her "I wish i could stay with" His Crystal necklace started to glow as it got closer to it's brother

She sighed as a black smoke like thing surrounded her hands. "Fine with me. Do know that you should be careful now. stay away from me." She took the necklace off and gave it back to him as she started to walk.

"I'm sorry but it's best for both of us" A tear leaked from his eye as the pain from his wounds co-operated with the pain in heart "I guess we weren't made for each other" He whispered as he walked into nothingness. "You'll find someone better than me, hopefully he will love you as much as i did, if not then more" his voice reached her ear, but he was already gone

She sighed and looked down. "...hmph..." She got on her knees in the middle of the street as a circle appeared around her. She slams her hand down two times as demons rise from hell.

"Demons!" Danny was already at the source, If he did anything right, it was hunt Demons "Show yourselves!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus