Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny felt a spike of anger as she kit him "CRYSTAAAAAAL" Danny was furious His hair spiked up as he and Death merged. "I am through with all of this shit!" He yanked his Mother's amulet from her neck and held the tip of the scythe against her neck "Don't come back to the shop, Don't go back to my mother's cave Because we're through, You Hear me!? I'm tired of this. Giving it my all for you and then getting attacked right after by you" He turned back into his human form and turned around "Don't even call me Danny..." he walked to his bike after stomping on Shemazui with full force. He threw one leg over the bike before revving the engine "Good bye crystal"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crystal's eyes turned back blue as tears came to her eyes.She looked down and sighed.She fell to her knees in sorrow."See that Crystal?He doesn't love you enough,so he doesn't anymore!" Shemazui vanished as she was about to say something.She shook her head and went up to her room and stayed in there.

Danny turned the bike riding it down a street, The rain didn't stop as lighting lit up the sky every 5 minutes. Danny stopped the bike in the middle of the road, he stood up and fell to his hands and knees as he felt the pain in his heart. "Why did you make me do this Crystal?!... Why?"

Crystal lays on her bed with her crimson covers piled under her head.She tried to hold her tears back but it didn't work.She pulled out her little booklet and sighed."I guess I don't need this anymore..." She threw it to the other side of her room and wanted to suffocate herself under the covers and was thinking about it.

Danny made it to his mother's cave and opened up the room he'd made for Crystal "Every memory i had with her is in each of these Crystals, and now i have only myself to share them with" His eyes started to tear up as ;ight cut through the darkness and into the crystals. "I loved her too much, but i just had to let her go"

She got up and walked to the window and sighed.All she wanted to do now was feel pain.She though it will bring her pleasure.She took her knife out and sliced down her arms several times,finding joy.Crystal had a sick demented mind.She was someone you couldn't trust alone with her self.

Danny sat there in the middle of the huge room, Silent with crossed legs. He didn't move or say anything He was completely still. He could hear Crystal's heart beat, the sound of the Wind as it whistled, the sound of crickets in the Night. a tear leaked from his eye before he opened his eyes and looked at the crystal necklace he'd had, It's brother was still with Crystal

Crystal walked downstairs and outside.Her blood leaking badly and draining away with the rain.One eye was red and the other blue,she felt pain and enjoyed it.The rain stung her wounds like salt on raw meat.

Danny closed his eyes again. Flashes of Crystal and blood mixed with rain. He opened his eyes and ran to his bike. "What have i done?! why did i do this?!" Danny revved the engine and set off out the forest and down the dark wet streets. "I'm coming Crystal!"

Crystal cut her hair with a blade as it turned back white.Her fangs were bared as she ran to town an started to slaughter.It was her job that she never wanted to do untill now.She quickly took the necklace off and threw it on the ground then killed as much as she wanted.

Screams of innocent people and screeching sounds of tires filled the streets. Danny quickly reacted and drove to source of the noise.
"C-Crystal... Stop What are you doing!?" he got off the motorcycle and started to make his way towards "Stop hurting these people, this is not you!"

"Correction...This is the real me,honey.Now go somewhere else." She waved her hand at him and continued her killingspree.

"No it's not you, Stop this now... or i'm going to have to use force" He held his scythe in his right arm and was ready to evade whenever needed. They were both where they started, Near the alley where they met, the heavy rain hit Danny's naked torso "Crystal, I'm sorry for what i did, but it was for the best"

((OOC if you play this song at the same time you can feel what's going on))

"Die." She appeared behind him and sliced through his back then kicked the back of his head.

A whisper was heard from behind her "I know you too well Crystal. Afterimage" after image was a technique Danny used to create an image of himself and be somewhere else. She turned around and tried to cut his throat but he evaded fast jumping back a couple of feet before throwing the coin she gave him at her face, it bounced off her forehead into the air, Danny broke for a sprint way before it hit her and was already above her head grabbing the coin in mid air and kicking her all the way across the street. A tear leaked from his eye, the pain of watching her in pain was unbearable

Crystal groaned and winced as she stood.She shook her head."Ow...." She popped her neck and her back as she takes a grenade and slides the pin out of it and threw the grenade."Nah nah...." She flipped back and took out a weapon called 'Beast Cleaver'.

"CRYSTAL STOP!" Danny didn't want to hit her "DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!" thunder and lightning lit up the the sky as the rain became faster and heavier "I LEFT YOU TO PROTECT YOU FROM ME!"

Danny stoOd upright and put his weapons away "Crystal, this is painful for me just as much it is for you. I made so many sacrifices, including my own life but despite all that I kept loving you" he slowly started walking towards her "I'm sorry" he held his hand out, rain drops ran down his perfectly tanned chest "there is no way I stopped loving you"

Crystal looked down and dropped her weapon.Her blood was leaking from her mouth as she felt great pain from her wounds that she only tried to ignore.She grabbed his hand and looked down."End this now,Daniel.Kill me."

"I will, just trust me okay" he grabbed her other hand gently and his hands started to glow green. Her wounds healed and shifted to him. Danny fell to the ground on his knees and let the blood slowly drain. "there... A-all better"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus