Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Alex (played by YokoSama)

Alexs' mouth hung slack as her eyes widened as she watched the bolt streak down, hit the girl who tried to set her ship aflame then pass through her and hit men ashore. she was so flabbergasted by this turn of events she missed Antony call her Mrs Jacksworth vs her name.
"I do believe that raises more questions than it be answering there Capt" She said rubbing her eyes as the after glow from the bolt still lingered on her retinas. She blinked a few times then shakes her head and chuckles. Well this should be interesting.
"Aie Antony Yer not hidin' any power like that from us now are ya?" She grins, never one to dwell on negative things long. But with that a new idea struck her. "Wait." She looks around to see if anyone was close enough to hear.
" Do ya plan on sending yer niece to that crazy seab!tc#?" She raises an eyebrow at the man. She knew he was really a big softy for family underneath his rough exterior. She didnt have any weakness such as feelin's for anyone family or otherwise. And to contradict her own thought a flash of Calicos face with his rougeish smile was there. Shud'up! Ya fifthly brain! I dont care 'bout that man anymore then any man cares for his pet dog! She snorts outloud and looks out at the rowboat with a grimace on her face.
Morgan kept his lips pursed. He had been taken captive among a few others and forced on deck of an unknown ship, his future unknown and his fate uncertain.

He could see the Rosemary in the distance but made kept his behaviour subdued and his eyes downcast, awaiting to hear about his destination by listening into the crew's conversations
Seline Masters (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

“I’ve got no interest in sending my own niece of to slaughter miss Alex. I will tell you however, that this all has to do with that boy in the painting. Believe it or not...I wasn’t always the captain of this ship.”
He spoke quietly as he watched his neice collapse into the arms of the boy next to her.

He then turned and made his way twords a larger set of doors that weren’t there before, and entered without a sound. The door melding into the wood itself.

——
“Can’t believe there were some that survived this time.”
Spoke one of the men in Black whom were rather close to the chained Morgan.

“Hope that white empress be willin to take a few slaves, the captain would have our necks otherwise.”

Alex snorts as his response.
"We all have a history before piracy. If ya be thinkin' that yet somethin' special because of that then yer wrong." She gets out before Antony disappears into wooden doors that were there before or after he entered them. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and scowls at Teach once he left. She then looks ashore at the damage at the girl. Her mind racing with thoughts of her past and now.
Morgan wanted to hold back his peace but the anxiousness of what awaited and more importantly where they were headed was gnawing too much to ignore.

He looked at the captors and lowered his head politely

"Sir... where exactly are we being taken to?" asked Morgan, his eyes grimly gazing at the blackness the thugs had left behind. His grand manor and lavish estate now reduced to charred rubble at best.

His clothes betrayed his royal status, as the king's ambassador and no doubt would likely play against him on this occasion. It were better he was wearing clothing akin to that of sea bringands or merchants at best

The men in Black ignored the words of the new found slave worker, his eyes scanning the bodies of each captive carefully for any weapons or things that could possibly be sold to make a quick profit.

Eventually each prisoner was given a holding cell, though strangely...some men were taken away to an unknown location.
——
The young chimera, just as the others had done, climbed the latters brought down from the deck of the rosemary. Quiet as a mouse he carried the frail looking collapsed girl in his arms. Soon he’d found his way to the spot Antony had stood in moments ago. Once again the passage reappeared before disappearing as the doors shut behind him.

It seemed now as if the ship itself had a connection to the crew, though how it was So was unclear. This ship had more mysteries than one ought to of thought.
Morgan frowned at the lack of answers tightening his fists.

"I am the lord governor, ruler of these lands and waters on behalf of the king, his ambassador and representative. I demand answers as to our fate and relocation. Where are we being taken to? who do you work for or serve? why have we been seized? what will become of us?" pressed Morgan growing impatient and worried

"By royal prerogative, I demand to see your leader..." insisted Morgan in a stern, commanding and demanding voice

With a snarl Alex snaps herself out of her trip down memory lane and starts to walk away when she sees a strange boy with ears and a tail? Ah yes the weird Chimera boy but what intrested her was how he held the sleeping girl then her eyes widened as the doors Antony went threw appeared for them they just as abruptly closed and vanished. She grimaces at that, Stinkin' sneaky ship and bloody crazy captain! and more grumbling as she marches down below decks back to Calicos room. She stops in-front of his room and takes a calming breath; for she is going to have to explain to him what happened. She opens the door looking as fierce as usual but with a small coy smile on her face wondering if he would be awake or caught still sleeping.
Calico who had been unconscious all along, finally started to come to his senses. The noises of the approaching steps and the louder creaking door enticing him to crack his eyes opened a little, still feeling the soreness at the back of the head from Antony's well delivered hit. Clearly the old sea dog didn't do half jobs there.

He made an effort to try to sit up no sooner he saw Alex by the door, his still stretched arms and wrists yanking him back onto the bed in response at the gesture, only for Calico to realize with some embarrassment that this time round he truly had been chained and bound with enough care and duty to ensure he would not be standing and leaving any time soon.

At the clanking noises of the chains and the tug that forced him back onto the bed, Calico responded with a light cough of discomfort, not at all used to such helpless situation, resting the head back onto the pillows.

"Good morning captain Alex... care to release me? and care to tell me how I ended up here in the first place? Last I remember I was bidding my farewells to captain Antony" asked Calico still confused at the void between the events

Alex chuckles as she closes the door behind her and slowly walks the span of the room to stand next to Calico. "Nay I think I quite like ya like this." She crosses her arms under her chest and frowns down at the restrained man. "Thats because ya started to act like a bloody fool. Claimin' that yer goin' to go see that mad queen. Well Antony didnt much agree with ya so he took you out." She makes a hitting motion with one hand. "One blow was all it took from that old man." She sneers at him laughing at the situation and Calicos reaction. She laughs again but they wernt as heartfelt as before.
She leans over and unlocks his left wrist, letting the shackle fall to the deck. Then unties the knots she had made as well. "Ya can get the rest off yerself" She says as she hands him the keys, partially wanting to see if he could undue her specialty knot the other is delaying telling him the black news.
((OOC rolling dice to see if he will undo the knots or not -- odd result he does not , even he does ))

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Calico sat up with some weariness, nodding thankful at the released hand and started to strain and struggle to undo the well made knots, after much effort, finally undoing them and releasing himself.

"Well that was a challenge on its own... now then... where is Tony?" asked Calico rubbing his sore ankles, his sore wrists, rubbing his arms too to try to lessen the feeling of numbness.

He had been tied down and outstretched for so long, that his limbs were naught but pins and needless, forcing Calico to rub and move arms and legs to get some feeling back into them

She huffed as Calico managed to get himself out of her special knot.
"He is busy." She looks at him while leaning against the wall and takes in a quick breath then pushes off the wall and steps so she stands directly Infront of Calico. She only slightly looked down on the giant as he sat up on the bed.
"Calico quit figitin' I got somethin' important for ya to hear." With that she proceeds to tell him about what happens to the island. How the blackness swept over everything. How it destroyed everything, plants, animals, buildings, ships, men and women nothing was spared. "It engulfed the entire island. Nothin' survived. Nothin' but some of the crazy seawitches men but then Tony's niece somehow called down a bolt of lightnin' and blasted them away too." She put a hand on Calicos shoulder. "But all yer fleet, the men, goods and spices are gone. So are yer fancy houses, clothin' and anythin' you had ashore is gone." She had never lost something that valuable to her so she wasent sure how he was going to take this, but she was there standing tall if he needed.
"Captain Alex, a wealthy man never keeps the eggs in one basket, there's as many ship and men sailing the open seas as we speak... the golden arrow and the silver spear are damaged and burnt but I still have the other three. The men, their lives, their families, that is the harder loss" sighed Calico

"What of... the ambassador... what of Sir Henry Morgan? Did he make it in time to the Rosemary? Have we any word of him?" asked Calico cautious and weary fearing having failed his mentor

Below the decks...if one were to be able to access the area that is. Rather than a single room or hallway, there was a vast and seemingly never sending cavern of wood. Filled with people of all shapes sizes and races each living in small homes built up to be one maybe two stories each. It was as if an entire civilization was formed on this very ship, though it looked rather small from the outside. It was here in one of the empty homes, that Seline was laid out on a bed by her new friend as her uncle stood silently by and watched her steady breathing.

Alex hides a small smirk. SHe knew he wasent a fool, he wouldnt be commanding all those vessel, even so she now knew by his calmness that what he had on this island was not much . And if they were to betrothed, a shiver slipped down her spine at that word, all that is his will be hers. Calicos' question snapped her out of her daydreaming.
"Humm who? Ah Morgan. I dont rightly know I couldnt see him in the boat with Antony's little bloody niece." She eyes Calico and then opens her mouth "Come you need to see the island." With that she kicks her boots at him. "And fix your collar you shirt is a mess." She turns away from him for she couldnt keep the smile off her lips when saying that last part.
Calico nodded at the remark, with a minor cough, and came over to the mirror, raising a quizzical eyebrow at his neck that now sported the mark of a fang embedded into it.

"Did you... enjoy yourself at my expense, lady Jackworth Pont-de-Ter?" questioned Calico turning to face captain Alex

It was clear that mark had not been on his neck when he went to question Antony and inform him of his intention to go and confront the witch and now, having woken from being heavily restrained, his shirt was undone and his neck had been clearly tampered with, the most logical culprit being, of course, his betrothed

She composed her face to revel nothing of her guilt then turned around and looked inquisitively at the bite mark on his neck.
"Are ya blind? Thats a bleedin' shark bite, an old one lookin' at it." She raises an eyebrow at him. "Though I would enjoy hearin' the story behind that particular scar." She smiles her teeth for once looking flat and harmless. "I mean as now betrothed were supposed to talk about our scars arnt we?" She chuckles a bit but her hand slides to hold the lower portion of her ribs verses sitting on her hip.
"Now if yer done ogling yerself and implying guilt on the innocent we best be getting on out on deck." She dosent turn from him and instead watch him. Now that she had marked him as hers all the fluster and blushing like a silly school girl had been abandoned and she was going to use this new situation to her advantage. Her eyes trailed over Calico from boots to hair and inwardly smiled, Yes to her advantage, monetarily and might as well enjoy it physically too.
"Well, regardless of how that ended there... it makes you no less my betrothed." smiled Calico

"You are right that there are greater matters to discuss and this dark witch is placing strain upon my wealth, thus, I am going to personally go and negotiate with her. If you cannot beat them... join them" mused Calico rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"In all cases, I must speak with Antony about Morgan. I grow restless concerning his fate" admitted Calico rubbing the back of the neck briefly

“Your not gonna be happy with the answer boy.”
Came Antony’s voice as he softly opened the door and entered the room. “Thank the gods your both dressed, i’d Hate to interrupt the engagement party” he spoke with a sly grin that lasted mere seconds before he noded to Alex
“Mind givin us a bit o’time lass? This isn’t going to be easy.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus