Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Carla (played by InkBoi)

"Zs? Shit." She'd grunt putting more stuff in the bucket. She'd climb up and pull the bucket up. Tipping the things onto the floor and sending it back down again so she could put some more stuff in the bucket. "Get up here!" She'd pull the bucket and tip the second batch of water bottles and three cans out.
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

Damien climbs up the ladder as fast as possible the zombies get closer and closer to the tree base. Coming to attack and slowly eat them peice by peice.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She pushed everyone in the treehouse. "Okay. Three girls two boys." She silently counted everyone. She held her hands at her side and flicked her wrist slightly, Kat's door was now pink and Amber's was still black. "You can go upstairs. The white door is the only room not taken." She directed to the girl. She smirked and turned to Kat. "Who is that?" She pointed to the boy who had been gagged and tied.

"Anthony, what did you get yourself into!" He let's out an exasperated sigh and goes over and starts untieing Anthony. "If anyone objects say so now!"

"I do!" She held her golden handled dagger to his throat. "Stop. This is my hide out and I will get some answers." She gripped the dagger.
(Can I join in the group topic)

(Yeah)

"What answer do you want?" He looks at her dryly. "We are just trying not to die just like you." He turned and finished what he was doing. "Now if you want us to leave we will, but that rests on your conscience."
Kali was in her room studying a ancient book that she had found earlier this week from a dig site she had visited on archeology trip with her friends

She put her dagger down and stuck her other hand out. "Amber." She replied with no emotion what so ever.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

"Carla, and we can't stay here forever. Eventually those bandits will find us. If we manage to secure the nearby airport that's the safest place." She'd sigh

She smirked. "We leave at first light, but for today we stay safe here." She nodded to the boys. "You can sleep where you please, the rooms are taken, and if you step in the black doored room you won't like what you find, if you wake up the next morning.

"The name is Damien!" He says taking her hand and shaking firmly.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat said "he got in while i was in my room getting ready for my expedition so i tied him up and gagged him and put his weaponds in the closet" kat ungagged him but didnt untie him.
Anthony enjoyed the freedom of his lips he quickly said "Hi damien i was looking for you oh and WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS"

"I'm Amber. This is Kat and Carla. I'm the leader so I'd watch your tone if you want to see the light of tomorrow." She growled. "I don't take lightly to intruders. Tell me why were you here in the first place." She gripped her dagger.

"I'm only here cause i was getting chased by a hoard and had nowhere to go." He looks at them unenthused, and starts pacing. "With the supplies you have here plus what I brought we will be able to stay here around a month. So we need to schedule runs to go get things. Just thought I'd point that out miss leader."
Kali gets up and heads to her kitchen to make dinner for herself as she set the book down on her desk in her living quarters for a dinner break as night was falling there

She growled. "Don't test me. I've- you know what, I don't care. But don't complain to me when you wake up with cuts and bruises." She smirked and walked back upstairs.
Kali finished up cooking her dinner and heads back to where she left the book and sat down and resumed reading the book again as she was eating dinner and drinking Pepsi
After falling asleep (yes my excuse) She woke up realizing what she was doing. She huffed as she climbed the latter seeing where it lead deciding that she could eat food after. She knew she must of passed out, which was bad enough. Even if the latter lead to no where she would be better off on higher ground. Getting to the top the invisible treehouse came into sight. Aly looked at it amazed for a moment then climbed in praying she would be alone.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus