Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Jacob (played anonymously)

Ranger watched the male with anger "because I may have the eyes but my brother got the power! I'm weak it's all for show the eyes protect me!" Ranger spat out Jacob zipped over without anyone seeing him he yanked ranger back "you idiot!" Jacob sighed while ranger sat in anger on the ground.
"Eyes aren't an issue. Power isn't an issue, I just-" jack cut off, eying the wolves "if you have the power, why are you trying to join a pack?" Jack asked the wolf, heating his claws with energy, it was extremely hot, but the color didn't change due to the heat. "Also, kind of a terrible plan to protect you! Wolves are naturally drawn to power. They always want to attack an alpha

That's exactly why I wish to join make it as a beta possibly I'm hear to work for an alpha and be hear to protect when he is not, unlike my father the power I have well I have yet to learn how to control it so ya im in a bit of a weak alpha needing to learn how to control it" he said eyeing the wolf going silent.
Jack sat there a moment. "Well, even though I don't fully believe your story, I'm not one who decides who gets into the pack, seeing as I'm not in it, and I'm not a wolf." Jack said. "If you need to control it, keep control of your emotions. Your little anger there," jack said, talking about the ranger situation "is a prime example. You need to learn them. You might accidentally wolf out." Jack said
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly growled at Jack " Though you might as well be true this. Is. not Your Decision to make. " then she looked back at the group of the other males " and there is not point in arguing unless if you don't want to be In this pack... The same thing goes for you Jack" she said firmly.. It was obvious her words had a hint of power and dominance over the boys.. " let's just quietly wait for the alpha..

Jacob smirked "very well" he said laying down against the tree eyeing the other wolves while the rest of his pack sat patiently.
He eyed the woman. "Child the only reason I'm here is because I killed a pack of alphas that were terrorizing fae. I know it's not my decision, I never said that if was. Also, nice use of sending out natural power waves, even though you might've not tried." Jack said, clearing the energy field around them. It should calm them down, but wolves were always tricky
Raven (played by Raven14)

Raven watched them they seemed to at least respect the territory boundry enough and didn't seem to much of a threat she formed back to human covering her hair and face with the hood of her jacket she eyed the pack.

Lilly ignoring what Jack said and sat down going to her human form with ripped jeans and just a simple sweater with her wavy golden hair on the side of her shoulder and Emerald green eyes watching Jack and the group of Males. She glanced at Raven before sighing as they all waited for thier alpha to come.

Raven pulled her hood down as a breeze blew by her brown hair blew away from her the Hazel eyes flicked around searching for everyone it seemed she had drifted off for a bit.

(Gtg rp later!)
Jack sat on a tree stump. He wanted to pass the time and these people didn't seem to like him very much, so he sat there. He did a couple spells. He sat there and made sparks fly on his hands

Lilly looked at Jack and sighed watching him with slight interest in the Sparks he created on his hands " so your a elf right? What type of elf are you? " she asked trying to not make him think that she was mean or anything..
"Yes I'm an elf. I'm a swamp elf. We've got a couple of racial powers." Jack said. "Some wolves have certain abilities, do you have any?" Jack asked, she gave off a powerful energy, but he wanted to know as much about these people as possible

Lilly nodded taking a metal note that he was a swamp elf.. She was a bit surprised that Jack knew quite a bit about wolves. Since not many know or really care to know about wolves. Lilly nodded it his question " yes.. I do have a few special abilities of my own.." She answered watching him careful studying him and analyzing in how he looks like and how he acts..
"Splendid!" Jack said. "Care to share them or would you rather keep it secret?" Jack said, grinning like a child. "I know not many know about werewolves, but I've studied them and interacted with them since they were created. I even lived with a pack for a few decades." Jack said

Lilly shrugged " hmm well i can only show my abilities when Someone is in danger but I can try right now if you would really want to see..." She responded back again taking a mantel note in her mind that he has had experience with wolves before and studied and even been with a pack
"Only if you want. I know it's not a good idea to try to force a werewolf to do something." He said, showing claw marks on his neck

Raven lay listening to the conversation as she climbed into the tree and sat on a tree branch stury enough to hold her while ready a book she watched the male from time to time.

Jacob sat up leaning against the tree his dark blue eyes were een in his human form but didn't glow they watched the three opposite from his pack, Ryder was now in his wolf form getting agitated "hey! When is your alpha gonna get here!" He spat out he was weak but refused to show it he had the eyes and determination so he wasn't gonna stop at this.

Lilly saw the claw marks on his head and Lilly shook her head " I wouldn't attack but I choose not to show my abilities at the moment.." She responded calmly to Jack before staying silent... They all waited for the alpha and she looked directly at the wolf who wined on when the alpha was going to come. Lilly Sighed and decided to ask them a few questions so then they wouldn't to impatient. " So.. Where are you all from?" She asked her Green eyes watching the group waiting for a answer

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus