Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Raven wrote:
(do u just join in if so kk)
P.S -unlike most werewolves her wolf form is the shape of actual wolf and she's smaller than most.-

Raven was hiding out in a tree while she rest after a long night run she was out of breath and thirsty she jumped down out of the tree walking twoards the river kneeling down cupping her hands she took a sip of water. She could scens more werewolves nearby curious she followed the scent coming to a clearing were she found a house holding onto a branch she dangled down watching the area.

//yep just join in

He looks at Lilly. "Unless you are a direct threat to my pack, you have nothing to fear from me. However you did enter my territory without my blessing.....it seems that there is yet another new scent. Come with me....if you are looking for a pack, then you are welcome to stay. Now...I have to investigate the other new scent." Turning, he walked back to the pack house, which was were the other newest scent was. He still had to deal with the male who smelled of death...but he still had to meet the newest female scent first.
Raven (played by Raven14)

Raven noticing a wolf hid in the leaves high in the tree watching to see if he was a threat her ears twitched at the scent of three others "so is it a new pack then?" She whispered to herself she almost slipped making the branches shake from where she was hiding.

As soon as the branches shook, his gaze instantly turned towards the other females position. "You might as well come out. I know you are there." His tail flicks a little, as he watches the foliage. "As long as you are not a threat to my pack, you are safe. However...I would have preferred you waited at my borders instead of walking deep into my land." His Transylvanian accent was clear as day as he spoke
Jack was still lying in a heap on the ground. He whispered an incantation and his wounds started to fade just as fast as he'd gotten them. He sat up, breathing heavily. He wasn't exactly too keen on sitting there waiting for yet another alpha to come after him. But he knew he wouldn't be able to outrun him. He could sense the energy fields of the area. There seemed to be a lot of different sources. None matched the alpha he was running from back there. He stood, shakily, pondering what to do. The wolf was busy doing god knows what, he could try to run. He decided against it, as he wasn't familiar with the area, and he wasn't sure where it was safe.

If the alpha wanted a fight, jack was going to be prepared. He put up many powerful protections and shields and drew his most powerful sword

His ear tilts towards the males position...however he was handling another newcomer that was closest to his pack house. He could smell the blade with ease.... Snorting quietly, his ear flicked. Obviously the male was not a Lycan....as lycans had no need for weapons other than what nature has given them

Raven stayed in the tree pushing the branches out of the way she stayed silent stairing for a moment then jumping down she came closer to the building she giggled nervously "sorry I got carried away when exploring! So your looking for pack mate?" She asked curiously.

He looks at the small female. "Yes...I am currently looking for pack members...what can you..." He also looked over to Lilly, "and you do to help my pack."

Well I'm good at hunting not to mention I'm rather Stealthy well.... Most of the time" she giggled a bit "not so much today but I'm rather fast an agile so I'd be a good fighter!" She said nervously knowing she was lacking in strength.
((Is it a good time to join?))

((idk maybe just join whenever))
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly thought about it a little... If she refused to join these two she be will chase her out the territory. She had to be smart about this. Because either way she knew if she refused this She wouldn't be able to survive out there alone for long.. So she nodded " fine... I'll join your pack.. You may put me in any position you want me to be in.." She answered firmly with her silver eyes watching the two carefully...

He looked over to Raven. "Then you can be the pack Hunter." Looking over to Lilly, if you can hunt well, then you can be a hunter as well." He looks at the house. "You two are free to chose any room except the locked one." He looks back towards the females. "If you will excuse me...I have another that I have to meet." He started to walk over to the male named Jack.
Jack knew the alpha was heading his way. He could feel it in the energy fields around the land. Jack kept making sure he was prepared, even though he'd probably die. He still had some pretty bad wounds, and that alpha's energy felt strangely powerful. Though it also felt familiar somehow

Raven thanked him for letting her join the pack she went inside walking in the stairs she found the way to the attic "yes a high place for my room!" She said climbing up she didn't find much accept for a sleeping bag and a few other things "just like home" she said plopping down on the sleeping bag.

Lilly nodded with respect to the alpha having no problem in being a hunter since Lilly was incredibly good at hunting but she did miss a few things but she was good enough. Lilly watched the Alpha walk away to deal with another situation so Lilly decided to go ahead inside and look around to find a room.. She spotted the locked door and remembered that the Alpha said not that room so she passed it to find a room. It was a medium sized room not that big but not to small either as she spotted a few things including a sleeping bag... She sighed and sat down with her golden tail taping hoping she made the right decision in joining this pack..

Raven peered out the window of the attached it was small but if she opened it all the way she could fit through doing so she opened the window and climbed out sitting on the roof watching the alpha male and another male down below her ears twitched listening in on there convocation.
Jacob (played anonymously)

Jacob and his pack involving James Carlos Tucker and Ranger ran through the woods they came upon a territory coming to a halt Carlos had a grin "alpha it's a new territory what do ya think?" Carlos said looking at Jacob all the wolves sat waiting for an answer " Nous aurons em de linteriur " Jacob spoke in a language only spoke between him and his pack through their tradition no outsiders know off as they all howled attracting the alpha of this new territory.

Raven heard the howling her ears perked she ran jumping off the roof rolling as she landed running twoards the tree line coming to a halt she wouldn't go any further despite it being no were near the edge of the territory she could smell there were more than one she walked back and for at the edge of the tree line.

Lilly was only minding her own business till she heard a howl.. She stood up with her tail still as she went outside and went to investigate to see what was going on. And as she did she found The other female hunter. " you heard that didn't you?" She whispered quietly as the crept to the direction of the howl keeping low and quiet as she could tell if was more then one..

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus