Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Raven (played by Raven14)

I think there three? Four? No five!" She glanced at the girl "you don't think there hear just for a pack do you?" She asked scanning the forest.
Jacob (played anonymously)

Tucker being the best tracker caught the scent of the two females his ears and tail perking up at the scent "alpha there are already two females here I don't have that well of a nose but I'm pretty sure there are only four wolves currently in this territory!" He said glancing at Jacob.

Jacob glanced back "well then guess we will wait for their alpha to come out being respectful by waiting" Jacob said the rest of the pack sighed a bit annoyed at having to wait, as Jacob howled once again.
Jack could feel another strange energy in the field. He hoped it wasn't from the alpha pack he killed. He used a hearing charm so he could hear them 'nous aurons ém de linteriur.' What language was that? It sounded familiar. But jack was to agitated to pay attention. He was awaiting the pack leader
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly nodded " yeah I smell them too... But who knows what thier motive is to be here so let's just stay in high alert for now.. " she answered quietly before stopping behind some bushes of the trees to see the group of wolves.. Lilly stayed still with her silver eyes with golden spots carefully watching them trying her best to blend in with the bush since her fur was a golden color ..

(jack XD your not supposed to say what it means it will be told later in rp plz don't do it again thx XD)
(Oh I'm so sorry! I won't again! Sorry)

Raven nodded shifting into a wolf following the other female, her fur blended well with the trees her eyes however were a gold not blending so well as she watched the group of wolves her ears perked in order to listen and her tail ferm not making a noise.

(it's ok don't worry and ya it's french!)

Jacob could see the golden and the silver eyes a distance away, he smirked "looks like the young fae's are curious of our arrival!" He said watching them and smiling he spoke to the fae's in the ancient lang of his pack
"Ce que tu es jolie petite les choses j’aime les proies faibles" he smirked continuing to watch them.

Lilly golden ears were perked up but her golden fur was a bit noticeable she stayed silent though she knew that they knew that we where watching them.. But she didn't care.. As long as they meant no threat to the pack Lilly won't say anything or attack Untill the alpha comes...

Raven growled padding back and forth she wasn't to pleased about all of them in one spot. Despite that she waited calmly for the alpha she let out a how trying to catch his attention.

Lilly waited but was getting a little impatient so she looked at the other female " you stay here.. I'm going to figure out why they are here.. If something happens bad to me I want you to go directly to the alpha for help alright? Just stay here I'll ask you for help if I need it...." She whispered before stepping out of the bushes her golden fur gleaming a little in the sun keeping a little distance between the two. " Who are you and what is your reason to be here." She asked firmly showing no fear in her eyes in the group of males

Jacob and his pack eyed the wolf Jacob smirked "young lady have you no idea were here to join no other reason." He watched the females the Redish fured one was further back but growling and padding back and forth as the pack watched them.

" Is that so? Alright then what are your names?" She asked her voice only just slightly less firm but her body stance showed that she wouldn't trust them Untill the alpha comes.. As she still kept her distance with them her silver eyes with golden spots kept her eyes on the group..
Jack watched the group speaking. A small woman walked up to them. She seemed confident. He made it just in time to hear him say they were there to join. Jack chimed in, "if you're here to join, show me your wolf eyes. I've never met a wolf who couldn't do it. It shows us the color of the wolf's eyes. And their eyes glow." Jack said. It was a test

Lilly watched them when another person who came into the conversation who seemed to be In The pack she was in so She allowed him to talk only glancing at him before looking back the group. She hoped the alpha would come soon as they waited for them to change to thier wolf eyes.. She watched them carefully though the one who seemed to be in charge has caught her attention but she didn't show that at all..

Jacob smirked "very well then" they began to show their eyes along with their wolf canine's Jacobs eyes were a dark glowing demonic blue, Carlos's eyes were a Amber while James eyes were a bright gold, Tucker's a Bright Green, and finnally the youngest Ranger his eyes were Bloody Red. There eyes pierced through the dim light of the sky which was mostly covered by the trees Jacob smirked again "is that good enough?"

Raven padded closer to the distance the other female was she watched their fangs and eyes change from normal to demonic she was rather intrigued by them curiousity has been picking at her since she heard the howls.
Jack thought a minute. "Hmmm, this might be tricky. Typically an alpha has red eyes but the one that does seems too young to be one. Who's the leader? Most wolves live in packs, and seeing as you're all together, I'm assuming there is a leader?" Jack said, he'd dealt with thousands of wolves before. And he knew there was something strange about them. If it came to it jack would use wolfsbane

Jacob glanced over "to be honest we came from a pack until we got into a bloody battle! I'm the leader of our small group however my eyes are unlike my younger brother I got my mother's eyes while he had my fathers which were the blood he's quite young yet and he wished to prove him self by being the Omega so here we are" Jacob said while glancing at his brother.
"So, by default, you're an alpha. And if you're an alpha, why surrender your power by becoming an omega? I know wolves that aren't alphas do seek out an alpha. But, you could've killed an alpha and become one. I've nevertheless done it, seeing as though I'm not a wolf, but I know it's possible." Jack said, putting away his blade, putting on his metal claws. He wasn't going to use them, but they were coated in poison and wolfsbane

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus