Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

His eyes were elsewhere, still replaying thoughts in his head. He brushed her off him so he could stand up. "Something has to be happening. I don't dream like that normally." He was on his feet and walking to his room. Soon, he was stepping into his shoes and shouldering an over shirt. He then head to the door like a man possessed, not focusing on anything besides where he was going.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia was afraid her boyfriend had gone insane. "Bade! Stop! Please!" She rushed over and wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly. "BADE! Stop right now! Going out at night, like this, is practically a death wish! Just stop!" She held firm, bracing herself to keep him from going out that door.

The worst part was, she didn't know how she would stop him if she couldn't stop him now.

He snapped to some sense and looked at her, brows knitting together in confusion as to why he was being stopped. Then his expression cleared and he gave a curt nod.

"You're right. I should call first." He was already fishing for his cell phone in his pocket and flipping it open while he was explaining. The phone was to his ear a second later. There was a soft ringing sound that could be heard in the silence of the room, then the message of a voicemail box. Bade hung up and dialed a different number.

"No answers--" He got up as he spoke and in tandem, pocketed the phone and spun back to the door.

Zalia didn't understand what was going on. Who was he calling? Why? "Then at least let me come with you!" She took his hand and held it, looking at him stubbornly. "I'm not letting you go out alone." If he was going out, she was coming with him. "But at least tell me what is going on inside that head of yours! What the heck are you thinking? Who were you calling? Bade, just let me know what's going on! Please!"

She was beyond confused, and that scared her. Bade was acting...almost insane.

"I have a bad feeling and I am going to investigate it." He had the door open and was half way through it before he finished explaining. He was leaving swiftly, seemingly without caring if she was behind him or not. He made for the street, moving as fast as he could without running. Sure, his body hurt still, but he was content to ignore it in the interest of speed.

Zalia frowned. She was right on his heels, following him quickly. This was stupid. It was very stupid. He was still injured, still hurt. What did he think he was doing? "Come on, Bade...what is this bad feeling about? Where are you going?" She wanted to tell him to slow down, but she doubted he would listen. It was Bade.

Stubborn git.

"I have a bad feeling. I saw things when I was sleeping. They were so clear and real--I never dream like that." He didn't offer anything else but that. Nor did he slow down, or turn to speak to her. He was a man on a mission, unfazed by things around him, heading straight to his father's house.

Stubborn git, alright.

Zalia listened and sighed. "Okay. Got it." She just followed him, wondering where he was going. It was no matter, as long as she was with him. So she walked with him, trying to keep up. There was no way she was letting him do this on his own. Whatever was going on, she was right beside him no matter what.

He made it to his father's house on foot in record time, and was knocking on the door before Zalia even got up the stairs. He waited a literal half a second before knocking again. There was no answer in the time that he wanted one, so he tried the knob. It was open.

He pushed through the doorway and called for his father.

((Feel free to go where you want with this))

Zalia looked at him and just shook her head slightly. She walked into the room with him, but instantly got a bad feeling.

"Hello...'son'." They would be able to recognize the voice easily. Zalia's father. She moved right away to step in front of Bade, staring at her father who stood in the middle of the room. "How did you get in here? Where's Bade's dad?" She didn't feel good. Her stomach was doing flips. But that didn't matter, she had to protect Bade.

"What, the pup's daddy? I took care of him. He won't be bothering us." Zalia glared. "..no. You're lying." He smirked. "Am I?"

Words were beyond him and they fell deaf on his ears. There was only rage. He killed this man, he was sure of it and this was some sort of devilry that was impossible. He was changing as his rage consumed him and soon the giant red wolf tore free of his clothes and his skin and was pummeling the vampire through a wall.

Zalia gasped. "NO BADE!" She grabbed onto him and yanked him back with strength that was certainly not human. "STOP." she said. She needed to be the one to fight. Bade wasn't in any condition to do so. Zalia held onto Bade tightly until she managed to get him to calm down. Her father just smiled that terrible smile of his.

"Leave." Zalia said to him. "Go away. Don't come near. Otherwise I WILL kill you."

He smirked. "Will you?" And Zalia was on him in seconds. If she fought, then Bade wouldn't have to. And he wouldn't get hurt anymore. That was all that mattered to her.

bade was still chomping at the bit. He pushed his strength against Zalia's and tried to break past her. He was all snarls and snapping of his fangs, saliva dribbling from his anxious maw.

Zalia slapped Bade and shoved him back, hissing at him. Yes, hissing. "STAY BACK." She turned and attacked her father, claws digging into him. Her father returned the attack, and it was a flurry of claws, slashes, dripping blood and quick, unnatural movements. She punched and kicked and slashed at him, but he finally managed to grab hold of her and throw her into the wall so hard that it cracked. She hit the floor, barely able to get to her hands and knees.

Her father went and kicked her roughly. He was injured as well, cut several times and bleeding, but he kept kicking Zalia again and again.

The wolf's tensed muscles finally found release and he was on the vampire before the next kick found purchase. The pair tumbled off Zalia and Bade's anxious jaws found themselves around the man's clavicle, crushing the bones easily. He was no longer a person manning a wolf's body, but a wild, carnal thing killing his prey.

Zalia struggled onto her knees again, coughing. Her father fought against Bade, but although he was alive, he was still weak. Especially after his tumble with Zalia. He barely survived against Bade the first time, now that there was Zalia having fought him first, he was weaker. The feral wolf would find fighting him much easier now.

Her father knew he couldn't bait the man into stupidity. This wasn't stupid rage, no this was primal rage. So what did he do? He tried to escape.

If he were to run, Bade would hunt him down. His prey instincts were on full tilt and his mind was completely taken by the Wolf. In fact, his eyes had gained a green glint in the moonlight.

Zalia reached out a hand. "B-Bade!" She coughed a bit, but both of them were already out the door. Her father was running as fast as he could. He knew the moment Bade caught him, he was done for.

Zalia struggled to her feet. She could feel another werewolf in the area. "Hello? Mr. Ulf?" She coughed again. Perhaps it was Bade's father. She hoped it was.

"Yea, you wish." Eve came limping out from the other room. She was battered and her arms were half changes to her hands were furred and clawed. Her hair hung limply about her and she tried to re-fit her torn sleeve to her shoulder. It wasn't staying.

Zalia froze. "Eve? What are you doing here? Where's Bade's dad?" She tried her best to remain calm. Eve looked in bad shape. Zalia could probably take her if it came to a fight. Probably. Hopefully. "Listen, we have big problems right now. My dad has to be killed. Get the others and tell them to follow Bade's scent."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus