Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

demoria (played by Rika24)

just then demoria who was sleeping under Lilims bed woke up and felt she had not only wet but messed in her diaper as well she tried to call someone but her words wouldn't come out however she really wanted to be changed so she started to cry due to just getting up and having a accident
Prisma (played anonymously)

Prisma didn't wait for a response and drew her killing someone "I DREW WHAT THE VOICES TOLD ME TO DO"
((OOC Apologies for the delay, I am bowing out of the RP in the same graceful style as I stepped in, using the writer's blog not block! For those staying behind, have fun guys, pleasure to have RPed with you all))

Taff continued cleaning up and tidying about without disruption. He looked wide eyed at his book as it finally turned its pages to display the elusive page Taff had been desperately searching for, hours on end, between chore and chore. He smiled satisfied and proud, waving his hand to cast a spell to let the chores finish by themselves.

He slid the travel bag over his shoulder, humming happily to himself, with a determined look on his face. He decisively took the book under one arm, carefully picking up Morgana in the other and brought her to the living room with Merthyr and Pentre, summoning judge Conrad back too.

"I found our way home... sire, your lordship, your ladyship, your grace." explained Taff opening the large book by the marked page.

"Ewch â ni yn ôl
lle daethom ni
a'i wneud felly
maent yn ei anghofio i gyd"

"Take us back
where we came from
and make it so
they forget it all"

Taff held onto everything he had brought along, including the miniature horse, the armour and his travel bag. At his words and command a whirlpool opened beneath their feet on the carpet. Taff pushed Conrad into the hole despite his protests against sorcery, then placed Morgana's hand into Pentre's own pushing them forward into the black gap too, nudging Merthyr through the tunnel as well and jumping in right after them.

It was a tunnel that would see them safely returned to the mythical lands of Camelot, a land of myth and magic, a land of the England of old called Albion, where chivalry, jousting and persecution of magic wielders was still the order of the day, when Taff simply called home, sweet home.

No sooner the spell was concluded it seemed as if all was back to the norm, as if all was well, though Taff looked up wide eyed and froze for a brief moment, holding his breath and staying still listening in. He was sure that his travel bag had everything, he was almost sure of it, until Morgana was heard walking and talking loudly down the corridor complaining.

"Where on earth is my mirror?! How will I ever be ready for the feast without it?!" protested Morgana, closely followed by Lwyncelyne her maid.

"My lady... it will be found... it will be found" reassured the maiden worried, fearing she would be tossed at the stocks for this major failure or even accused of theft which could cost her a hand.

Taff realized in horror that everything had indeed been collected except for the enchanted mirror that had remained behind, discarded in such strange world. He quickly took up a stone from Merthyr's fireplace, muttering a spell to make a mirror out of it, an identical copy of Morgana's own mirror, except that this one had no such aging spells.

"My lady.... your mirror... here it is... perhaps it was among your laundry..." offered Taff bowing lowly before the high born damsel, presenting it.

Taff let a sigh of relief when Morgana snatched the mirror satisfied and handed it to Lwynceline who promptly returned it to her rooms with a muttered apology, maids and servants always taking fault and blame for everything and anything that went wrong.

Morgana herself was ready to return to her chambers yet she paused briefly, looking back at Taff, whose back was growing sore from leaning forward in a greeting bow. Taff straightened up when told, awaiting further orders, when Morgana remained silent, leaning too close to him for comfort to whisper in his ear.

"Don't think I have forgotten the silly dress and those strange commoners... Emris... you may be the greater warlock in a magical war between us but... now that we are back in Albion and Camelot... I am the princess whilst you remain a mere servant boy at my service..." warned Morgana, clearly, the memories spell had failed on her causing Taff Emris to swallow hard.

"Of course, of course, my lady." accepted Taff lowering the voice to offer her the bargain

"witch... I shall do anything you ask of me in return for your silence..." murmured Taff knowing such an offer would come costly but having nothing else to barter with.

"Very well... I will hold you to that..." assured Morgana with a nod and certainty in her voice.

"Thy wish is my command, mistress... it will be an honour to serve thee" assured Taff Emris Gelligen loudly, with yet another bow and a polite smile, adding new chores to his ever growing list of tasks.

All in all Taff was very pleased that he had been able to return the group to their rightful world and place. His ears able to hear Pentre and Merthyr clashing swords and taunting each other as they had been doing just before the sudden departure, the king egging the pair to try harder, clearly the rest of travellers had forgotten what happened or the fact Taff had magic.

If it was any consolation, lady Morgana now knew the full extent of Taff's unlimited powers and, being the elusive Emris the dragonlord, this would ensure Morgana would do all in her power to keep him alive and somewhat safe, shielded from the king's wrath.

Taff closed his book, vanishing it away, and continued to scrub the floors and clean up the fireplace from ashes and soot, awaiting for Merthyr to arrive at his chambers to prepare a good bath for the prince.

He had never felt better at doing his humble, ordinary chores after the strange experience, a broad grin crossing his face at the memory of the knight Pentre and prince Merthyr trying to feed children and trying to cook.

His eyes sported a tinge of curious mischief as they trailed to the travel bag and the now concealed book, temptingly considering a return, but he shook his head to focus on the tasks at hand, having had more than enough adventure.

"Who knows perhaps I will return some day, my little ones, and perhaps by then you will no longer be young" murmured Taff talking to the thin air and thinking of the children and the mirror that had been accidentally left behind, hoping nobody else would make use of it, his mind starting to trail through a long list of spells to counter or undo the mirror's enchantment, perhaps he could leave the words written in the children's storybooks of knights and damsels for them to find, and free themselves from the spell, it was a long shot but the only remedy he could offer.

"I'm sure you'll figure a way to break the spell on that mirror... I'm sure of it... just look and read..." murmured Taff arranging the storybook words and leaving it scattered on the floor for them to find, collapsing to his knees tired and drained at using magic across dimensions before closing the portal altogether for good.

Only time would tell if his final effort would be fruitful, or not, how much or how soon.
demoria (played by Rika24)

((i have to drop out i have work to do everyday to prepare for new year starting from tomorrow ))
Nitro (played anonymously)

((Why did Taff leave?))
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((And thus does the RP die again... v.v

Lack of interest, busy lives IRL, and other reasons have brought the RP to a hault...

I myself have other things on my mind, so unfortunately, Lilithia Nightcare is closing down for good... Thank you all for participating. Hope to see you guys in another place, another time.))

((Now I'm sad this was so good!))

THATS IT WHY DO THEY ALL DIE IM DONE NO MORE RP FOR ME! AUGH I WANT TO BURN THIS DIMENSIONAL PLANE OUT OF EXISTENCE

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus