Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

"I'm pretty sure it's a spell book"
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea shook her head at the though as she continued floating upside down. For whatever reason, she found it enjoyable. But right now she was utterly bored, and she was verging on sleep. She yawns before floating out of the kitchen and into the same room as Taff, Morgana, Nitro, and Lilim. She watches as Taff offers to read to nitro, before glancing at the book and raising an eyebrow. Surely, the man knew what he was doing. But why would he read such a book to a child? She shrugs her shoulders half-heartedly before looking at Morgana. She didn't know what to make of her. Whether she would be friendly towards her or not, she didn't know. But seeing the way she had been acting, she figured that if the girl did take a liking to her, that would only mean she would end up trying to make a handmaiden out of her, due to her age and body, since toddlers are known to have impressionable minds.

That left Lilim. There was no doubt that she was probably exhausted, but it seemed that she did care for them, and that she was trying her best to make everybody happy. She probably needed the rest more than anybody. Even still, she doubt that Lilim would admit such a thing to her, since she would most likely be seen as just a child. Still though, Zarinsea would yawn and rub her eyes as she floated and hovered just above Lilim's head, before her fingers would just barely graze the hairs on the top of her head.

"Tag! you're it!"

She says in baby language as she floats up and away from Lilim, giggling all the way out of the room.
"A spell book?! Oh no! No, no, no, no... Don't look at that book and ...don't read anything aloud" urged Taff trying to rush back to Nitro before he cast any random spell, in his haste, tripping with the kitchen chair and spilling the grapes everywhere, having been in a rush to fetch the book before any words were spoken.

Merthyr raised an eye brow at Taff splattered on the floor with a spill and nodded affirmatively as he coughed lightly if apologetically at Lilim

"Yes, that right there is exactly, my manservant just the way I know him" summarised Merthyr watching Pentre shake his head amused "Come I´ll give you a hand" muttered Pentre helping Taff up and helping Taff to clean up too

"I'll help clean! Oh and also I was trying to find the reason why I had that vision in my sleep about my friend for some reason lillm was in it"
Pentre patted Nitro's head "Well what a helpful young man that you are...." complimented Pentre letting Taff go get his dangerous book of spells whilst he worked with Nitro to clean up the spilled grapes

"My nightmare had lillm in it and she was watching my friend get torn apart"
Waking up to the noises cujo stood up and yelled"OI IM TRYING TO F$&KING SLEEP YA BUNCH A LOONYS" he said she in a mocking and agitated tone "it's bad enough I'm stuck in a two year olds body I don't need to be f$&king deaf too!" He pouts clearly angry that he was woken up "y'all do that quietly for the love of God " hey lays back down and try's to sleep
Taff came over to Nitro placing the hand on his forehead and the back of the neck as if checking for fever, his eyes closed to read into the boy's mind and memories

"Ahhh... I´m sure Gaslighter, your titan, is perfectly fine, well, missing you a little of course but fine." appeased Taff

"As for why Lilim was in your dreams, that's because she is your new friend and you worry about her. Nightmares are nasty things you fear might happen to those you care about" explained Taff gently coming over to Cujo who was clearly irritated and angry and whose sleep had been disrupted

"Hey young warrior... I have a gift for you..." offered Taff opening his book tapping a particular page. "I know it´s not much, at least not enough to reverse the mirror's effect, but I found a growth spell that will let you get a little older. I can't give you much of it, but I can give you some?" offered Taff rubbing the child's back gently
He gets up quickly and reads the lines quietly "so all I have to to do is read these aloud and I'll be older ? Right?" Depending on taffs response he reads the lines aloud and turns into a five year old "f$&k yes!" He jumps out of the play pin and dances a bit
"Yes, of course, you read that aloud and you will be older." nodded Taff

"It needs magic for it to work, so, put your hand on the book as well whilst you read it aloud. I will hold the book for you to make sure it works but I always keep the pages covered in pixie dust anyways in case the reader does not have any magic or theirs is not strong enough." nodded Taff holding the book opened facing Cujo as if he were indeed a sorcerer's apprentice

"Go on then..." encouraged Taff with a small warm smile "Repeat after me" urged Taff

"Newid fi
Adfer rhai o'r hyn a gymerwyd oddi wrthyf
Oed ac amser"

"But you owe me after this uh? Better behaviour is expected from older children after all... if you disappoint me I will take the gift away and you will be as little as you are now, no second chances" warned Taff setting down terms

"Oh make sure to clap your hands to let the pixie dust fall back into the book, I don't want you floating about in the room otherwise... Pixie dust is unpredictable and very volatile, anything could happen with it in the middle." muttered Taff

Morgana looked up picking up the celtic words that were second nature to her.

"Change me
Restore some of what was taken from me
Age and time"

"Interesting... if it were not for the fact that my magic is too weak to work... urgh! I just want to go to my chambers" winced Morgana irritated, sighing tiredly and going to a corner to sob herself to sleep in frustration at the helplessness of feeling trapped in a strange world, with an inadequate body that had insufficient power to do much anyways
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

(sorry it took me a while to reply i was supes busy XC )

Nate smiled as Elsa came over, nodding. "Sure you can play! The more the better, right?" The lady came over and explained that the small girl had to eat first, so Nate followed Elsa into the main room. "So...you have time magic?" He asked, hearing the word time charm. "My name's Nate, by the way...who are you?" He smiled a little bit.
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim was satisfied at making Morgana blush so cutely. She really did look much better in pink, and her attitude seemed to adjust as well. Lilim called that a victory. Just then she'd feel Zarinsea touch the top of her head and start to fly away, giggling as she thought Zarinsea wished to include her in the game of tag, "Hehehehe, I'll get you back Zarinsea. You better fly, here I come." she says as she keeps pace with Zarinsea, obviously holding back as she chases Zarinsea through the air with her own hovering skills.

Lilim would get an earful of Cujo's tongue again and turned to look at him, only to see that Taff had him sated in a very different way. If anything else, she at least didn't want Elesa and Nate to pick up on his mouth. Or god forbid they all start talking like that. Lilim would have a mind to steal the mirror from Taff's bag herself and force Cujo to look into it until his age was reduced enough that he couldn't speak period. Taff's approach seemed to do the trick though, and Cujo seemed to calm down. She winced at his additional swear though, having rather preferred he take mind to exclude such trash from his vocabulary. Lilim would let it slide this time though, as Taff seemed to have Cujo under wraps. She'd return to chasing the airborne Zarinsea, making sure she was laughing and having fun too.

Elesa would look to Nate as he inquires about her name and magic, "Heehee, I just introduced myself silly. My name's Elesa. And yes, I can use Time magic. I can also use Fire magic, Ice magic, and more. All I need to do is channel my Aura through one of my charms, say my magic's intent, and I can will that intent to be done. Here... Watch." she says as she approaches the melted dollhouse, taking one of the charms from her belt. Nate would notice the charm had a circle of runic writing in it, and in the center, something that looked like the face of a clock. She'd take a stance and hold her charm tightly against her palm, aiming it with one hand toward the dollhouse, "Seal of Time! Restore to Past!" Elesa calls out with a calm determination in her voice. The dollhouse would seem to liquefy all over again, before unmalting itself and undoing all the damage that had been done to it from the fire magic previously. By the time Elesa's spell played out, the dollhouse would look good as new, like it had never been destroyed in the first place. Replacing the charm on her belt, she'd look to Nate with a warm smile, "What do you think?" she asks curiously, cupping her hands innocently behind her back.
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

His eyes widened as she used the charm to reverse time and fix the doll house. "That's so cool!" He smiled. "Oh and i almost forgot.....you're it~!" He laughed, booping her on the nose before running away.

"Hmm what should I do now? I'm quite bored." Nitro walks through every room trying to find something to do so he chooses to ask all the kids what they were doing they didn't listen so he went into the freezer and took a frozen steak he tried to defrost it with flames but it didn't work..COME ON YOU STUPID FIRE I NEED YOU SO I CAN GIVE A KID STEAK! While he was angry he ended up cooking the steak perfectly while angry and he didn't even notice he did so he looked down at the steak and it was cooked and then said yay! So he walked over to get a plate for the steak and tried to reach the salt but couldn't so he ran into the room with Taff and offered the steak to him
He puts on his clothes and walks around and looks at books and toys bored "hmmmmmmmm" and enters the kitchen to find something to eat "let's see " sifs through the fridge stomach growling "I'm in the mood for.....fruit he grabs an apple
Pentre took the apple back from Cujo's hand putting it away

"I am in charge of guarding the treasure room here, you shall ask for it or get none given. No thieves are permitted under a royal guard's watch" informed Pentre firmly, putting the apple back until the boy asked properly.

Taff overheard the altercation smiling widely "Try stealing from a knight, dear oh dear..." muttered Taff watching Merthyr smile widely too

"I´ll surely put him in charge of the royal kitchen's pantry then... that'll stop some thieving" grinned Merthyr broadly whilst keeping a low voice

At night nitro spotted a firefly "whoa!" (Because nitro has not seen a firefly before.) going up to touch it but he scared it away he walks up to lillm and tries to ask what fireflies eat so he can catch a firefly to put in a jar and shows lillm the firefly.
"OI OI OI ...*sigh* can I please have the apple?" He asks irritated
(Sorry for the short post )
Pentre smiled broadly opening the fridge calmly, quite fascinated by the coldness of the item, no doubt, magic in it.
He washed the apple thoroughly under the running water and dried it carefully before giving it back to Cujo

"Here young man, your ration..." informed Pentre with a broader smile

"Be sure to discard leftovers correctly... and safely" reminded Pentre quite liking the older boy

"So how old are you now?" quizzed Pentre curious at the sudden growth, this was indeed a strange world after all
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea laughed as she continued flying aimlessly, glad that Lilim had decide to take part in her game and chase her. Lilim would have allowed herself to be slow to make Zarinsea feel like she was actually gaining some distance, though despite the fact she knew this, she couldn't help but enjoy herself as their game of tag ensued. She continued to float around aimlessly until Lilim would inevitably catch up to her and tag her, before flying away (assumingly at a much slower pace to allow Zarinsea to catch up). The only problem was, Zarinsea was having a hard time controlling the directions in which she was flying. She was truly flying aimlessly. She would close her eyes and focus every part of her being, before eventually she was able to fly in the direction of Lilim. When she realized this, she couldn't help but smile as she would float towards Lilim a slow pace.

Every time Lilim would "barely" dodge her, she would have to refocus to regain control of the direction she was going in. Given the size of her body, this would wear her out. Though the good news was, Lilim would have no trouble getting Zarinsea to go to sleep. She would continue hover around, though able to control her direction, she couldn't help but be upside down. She continued chasing her, before eventually catching up to her and grazing her fingers on her arms. She would then turn away and start hovering away from Lilim in an attempt to "run" from her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus