Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden looked at her laying there, no food Or water. "hey sit up" Jaiden started to unwrap his food and split whatever he had for her "I can't eat if you don't" he held out her share whilst looking into her eyes with sweet loving eyes. He felt sorry for her and knew she needed him as did he.
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester sat up and blinked at him as confusion crossed her face. Then a gratefullness as she took calm bites of the food though her eyes showed her long hunger. They had barely fed her anything while being held captive and she hadnt gotten any food once they got back. It was a wonder how she even kept moving so much. Once she had finished, she looked disappointed but said nothing. "Thank you Jaiden," she said gratefully then gently leaned over to hug him before pulling away and laying back for a moment. It had been a while since she felt sonewhat full so she was tired now that she had food. Though she knew there were still things that had to be done before winter so she struggled up off the mattress and picked up a 1911 colt handgun as well as its holster. Then strapped it to her thigh and loaded her gun before holstering it.

Jaiden patted his pockets then shirt before his eyes widened "my knife" he looked around then spotted it on the table next to Jester. He got up and walked over towards her then picked it up only about a centimetre away from her. His hair fell of his eyes but he didn't care all he did was look into her eyes.

Jester was confused by why he said his knife then she saw it on the table next to her. Why was it there? Flinching whenever he picked it up and it was so close to her, she looked up at him. Noticing he was looking into her eyes, she was wondering if he thought she took it. "I didnt take it," she said quickly and quietly since he was so close to her.

"no, i put it there, it's just really important to me" Jaiden gave her a soft smile and kept looking into her eyes, before slowly getting closer to her and kissing her soft lips. A jolt of electricity went through his body, he slowly pulled away and realised what he'd done "I'm sorry..."

Jester blushed a deep red as he kissed her and she jumped slightly as a fire burned her lips from his kiss. Something deep inside of her stirring from it but she wasnt sure what. Then before she could kiss back, he was pulling away and apologizing. "Dont be.." she whispered and looked up into his eyes. Reaching her hand up, she gently brushed the hair from his eyes and lightly ran her fingertip down his cheek before pulling her hand away. Shoving her hands deep into her pockets, she looked at the floor shyly since she had never been kissed before.

Jaiden wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled close kissing her again but this time with more passion and love, numerous jolts ran through his body until he pulled away and smiled. Once again some kids started giggling at them and one even made fun, she said "Jaiden and Jester sittin in a tree k I s s I n g"

Jester blushed redder than before and was taken aback by the passion and love behind it. Then she slowly relaxed and took her hands out of her pockets, wrapping her arms around his neck. The fire was intenser before on her lips and something deep inside her stirred again. Only to pull away quickly when those kids started giggling and watching again.
Jester narrowed her eyes and took a threatening step towards them but it was a playful one. The kids screamed and giggled as they ran back to their parents once again. A smile graced her lips and she stepped back to beside Jaiden. Taking his hand, she pulled him through the people and to a warehouse tunnel. Opening a door, she led him out through a different looking tunnel as well as a less used one. Stopping she turned to look at him and let go of his hand. "Why did you kiss me?" she asked in a surprised but happy tone.

Jaiden ran his hand through his hair "just, you... Everything you do, the way you do it, your soft voice and personality" he smile as he got closer, brushing her hair to the back of her ear then placing the same hand on her cheek and got closer, his face was a nail length away from hers "your stunning beauty"

Jester blushed a light pink and it was a reflex to step away when someone got close so she did just that and managed to only get half a step before she was running into a wall. She had never been complimented before so this was a first. Suddenly she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her, placing a gentle kiss on his lips with a smile.

Jaden felt hers sweet lips on his, his arms around her waist pulling her close and making their bodies touch. He pulled away slowly, Jester still up against the wall "you equal 1 000 000 angels in my eyes" he said quietly in almost a whisper. Jaiden couldn't help it, he kissed her again holding her gently and relaxing further each second of the kiss.

Jester put her arms around his neck. A blush and smile appearing once he once again complimented her. She had never known someone to care for her this much and she loved it. Kissing him back gently as he kissed her again. Her fingers gently playing with the locks of his hair laying on the back of his neck. Love and passion were put into the kiss by her and she broke the kiss once she needed some air. Her breathing slightly heavier than usual but she put her forehead on his shoulder and smiled. "Thank you Jaiden..." she whispered in his ear, her lips lightly brushing his ear.

The only light source was the dim light from the lantern in the tunnel but eventually burned out. Not even noticing it burn out Jaiden just felt her soft lips brush his lightly against his ear making him shiver slightly "I am the luckiest man alive right now" Jaiden lightly pecked her lip "okay now I told you why I kissed you, why did you kiss back?" their eyes slightly adjusted to the darkness with the help of a small ray of light from the door of the tunnel

Jester smiled and brushed the bangs away from his eyes as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Because you strong but gentle. Compassionate and loving. You do what you think is right. Your personality is amazing. Your handsome too," she murmured and smiled. Leaning against the wall a bit, she looked at Jaiden's eyes. Being able to see them from the light coming in under the door to the tunnel.

Jaiden smiled to himself keeping his laughter in "so basically... I'm like a pie!" he smiled as he lightly brushed his lips on her left cheek. The tunnel was cool but both of them kept each other warm.

Jester smiled and laughed softly, hivering as his lips lightly brushed her cheek. "Suuure like a pie," she agreed quietly. Closing her eyes briefly before opening them again and moving her body a bit closer to his as a cool breeze blew past them

Jaiden smiled and gave her a light eskimo kiss "times like this, the best you could do is smile" he whispered entwining his left hand with her right. Jaiden gave her a soft smile, as he tried to catch her eyes with his. Her deep blue eyes matching his.

Jaiden let go of her hand and let Jester Wrap her arms around his neck, moments later voices were heard behind the tunnel door and eventually the steel door creaked open, a teen couple around 17 years of age caught them and looked at them wide eyed.

Jester smiled and put her head on his shoulder. When the door creaked open, she tensed and let go of Jaiden. "We need to find somewhere different for all this lovey dovey crap," she muttered under her breath. Taking Jaiden's hand and pulling him towards the steel door. Then she shoved past the couple, in a bad mood now. A heavy sigh left her lips as she kept pulling him to the oppistie side of the warehouse. Then to another tunnel door which she opened after letting go of Jaiden's hand.

The door opened with a groan and she pulled out her gun to make sure it was loaded. Then holstered it and ignored the cobwebs as she entered the tunnel motioning for Jaiden to follow. Sometime today they would have to get stuff done and she decided to do it now. Swatting at the occasional cobweb, she kept walking until she paused to get the cobwebs off her hair and clothes.

Jaiden looked at her with a sarcastic frown "lovey dovey crap?!" he smiled at her as she pushed past the couple.

In the tunnel Jaiden brushed her hair from the webs, pecking her neck once then backed away "I'm a lucky man" he whispered before taking point.

Jester blushed and smiled as he pecked her neck. Turning to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before continuing. Once they came to a dead end, she tilted her head back to look up at the hatch above them. Standing on her toes, she reached up and grunted softly as she put in alot of effort to turn to wheel that would unlock it. Finally it gave away and she breathed out a sigh of relief before turning it all the way. Pulling on it, it opened inwards and a gray sunlight filted into the tunnel. Hopping up, she grabbed the ground outside and hauled herself out after a minute. Laying back in the tall, green grass to catch her breath. "Damn..i need to work on my arm strength.." she muttered.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus