Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden felt relaxed and comfy next to her "we need to be ready for tomorrow I guess" Jaiden brushed some of her hear behind her ear "get some rest, you'll need it" he smiled finally shutting his eyes. Not knowing if she was still looking.
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester smiled and had to restrain herself from leaning into his touch. Studying him for a second longer after he closed his eyes. Then she turned onto her stomach and turned her head away from him, closing her eyes and settling down. Falling asleep rather quickly after the days' activities. Somewhere during the night however, the temperature dropped and it got colder. Involuntarily, Jester moved closer to Jaiden for warmth now only a centimeter or so away. Winter was coming so food would be harder to find and the fights with the army would be worse. Tempers tended to flare in the colder months. Morning came quickly but it was just barely dawn when people started moving around. However, Jester stayed asleep but a light one and she stayed close to Jaiden.

Jaiden felt her warm breath against his perfectly tanned chest. Somewhere during the night when she got closer Jaiden put his arm over her waist. The temperature dropped suddenly but the warmth from her made it slightly bare able. "h-hey, mornin'" Jaiden said almost like a whisper in her ear, he was still laying besides her waiting for her to awaken.

Jester shivered slightly at his whisper and her eyes fluttered open. Looking up at Jaiden's eyes, she smiled and really didnt notice how close they were. But it was still frosty cold and involuntarily she moved closer to Jaiden till they were barely touching. Then a wildfire blush spread across her cheeks. "Im sorry..i dont know why i moved closer to you.." she murmured but didnt move away. Feeling his arm on her waist, she looked down at his arm on her waist then looked back up at him.

Jaiden smiled a little and looked down at her "it's okay, I like it" he kept his arm there as they both stared into each others eyes. A group of children stood at the foot of the matress and giggled at the two.

Jester jumped and pulled away from Jaiden as she heard the kids giggle. A blush spread like a wildfire across her cheeks and she looked at the children. "Hey! Arent yall supposed to be with your families?" she asked the kids with narrowed eyes. The tone in her voice was a playfull one though. The kids laughed and were quick to run back to their families. Jester let out a tired sigh as she layed back with a smile. Still close to Jaiden to where they were barely brushing, looking over at him. "You didnt care?" she asked, confused and quietly.

Jaiden kept smiling at her "you're really good with kids Arn't ya" Jaiden chucled slightly, he stroked her arm with his hand and smiled "no, i loved it" he said whispering in her ear. Jaiden smiled and stood up, his naked torso reflected the light from the windows before putting on his shirt.

Jester smiled and shivered again as he whispered in her ear. A light blush rising to her cheeks and she watched him get up. "Aww why would you want to get up?..its too early.." she complained quietly and turned onto her stomach, burying her head in her pillow to hide from the sun. Then she pulled the blanket up over her head.

"how are you doing by the way?" Jaiden moved her blanket a tad and inspected one of her wounds, his shirt buttons were still undone. Jaiden ran his finger over a wound in her shoulder "it should get better with some new bandages" his eyes met with hers when he moved the blanket from her head. He moved her hair back behind her ear so it wouldn't fall in her face.

Jester couldnt help but shiver as his thumb lightly brushed over a wound of hers. "I would be lieing if i said it didnt hurt like hell," she replied quietly. Looking up in his eyes when he pulled the blanket away from her head. Blushing when he brushed hair behind her ear. Involuntarily, her eyes wandered to his bare chest and stomach that were showing then quickly snapped back to his eyes. A scarlett blush rising to her cheeks.

Jaiden noticed her look and couldn't help but smile "here, give me your hand" Jaiden removed his shirt and smiled as he held out his hand in wait for hers. His soft gentle touch was his best feature.

Jester noticed him taking off his shirt and she had to keep her eyes locked wih his. Holding out her arm to him, she wondered what he was doing. What was the point of removing his shirt after he just put it on?

Jaiden started wrapping her wounds up in fresh bandiges "I saw you look, just made it easier for you" he chucled slightly. "after all that happened you still haven't told me about you, expt your name" he looked into her eyes finishing up with one wound.

Jester's eyes widened a second before she looked away from him. Except she did steal a glance at him every minute or so. "Well..there isnt much to tell. I was banadoned when i was little. Adopted then abandoned again a couple years later. Finally i gave up on the idea of a family and learned to take care of myself. Soon though, Micheal, the first Freedom Fighters leader, came along and saw how well i fought and handeled myself. He took me in here but no one really payed any attention. Then he died and everyone made me leader. My life story," she said in a shorter version and a quicker one.

Jaiden finished up wrapping her wounds up then placed a reassuring hand on hers "well now, you have a family here, these survivors look up to you like a child does to it's mother, don't worry we're in this together" he the light from the window flickered in his eyes as he stood up. He held his arms out to both sides and gave her a cheeky smile "ya done looking?"

Jester smiled and looked at him once again before looking at his eyes. "Yup. I am now," she replied with a slight smirk. Then she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly. The cold had made it harder to get anything better than a light sleep.

Jaiden let out a tired sigh as he buttoned up his shirt "we need to hand out the rations for breakfast, do we have enough for everybody?" Jaiden dusted off his clothes and stretched. Some of the freedom fighters were checking their weapons over for faults. "carrying all these weapons in front of the kids makes me uncomfortable, I guess we can't help it hunh" he saw a child play with a pistol before it's carer took it away.

Jester got off the mattress slowly and tested everything first before making any motion to walk away. Making sure her wounds wouldnt reopen and she motioned for Jaiden to follow her. "Everyone knows the drill. I set up a guard to over look the parents as they come in and everyone knows how much they get. We cant afford for people to take more than their share. The closer winter gets, the harder it is to find food," she explained to him on their way to a steel, dusty vault on the other side of the warehouse. Motioning a guard over, she opened the air-tight vault and posted the guard at the entrance. Inside the vault were many shelves with food items over flowing the shelves. All looking fresh and inviting. The adults started to get up and walk towards the vault as it was opened.

Jaiden put on his holster and then checked his own guns Pulling back the slide on both to load a bullet in each. He placed them in his holster then started to follow Jester sticking close to her in case she needed him. His stomach growled as his hunger started to kick in "let's get something to eat then we can go out and gather whatever resources we need" he watched the adults rush forward to get some food, when some sat down and fed their kids they started to eat themselves but, sometime the kids weren't full so the parents gave them some of theirs own "life is going to be tough, I need to check on Sophia" he said under his breath.

Jester grabbed some food and handed half to Jaiden. Then walked out and sat down on her mattress, giving a heavy sigh before getting back up. Weaving through the people, she seperated and handed some children her own food. Coming back, she sat back down on her mattress with Jaiden. "Kids dont get very big portions. Those kids happen to be orphans," she explained her reasoning before laying back without food.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus