Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

It was a quiet day in Windmill Peak, like any other. But it wasn't like that for long. Suddenly, something crashed through the roof of the laboratory and landed on the floor with a thud! The being was definitely female, with dark brown skin. The surprising thing was, however, that her hair was a bright light green and she had horns on her head, and wings! Translucent blue wings, three on each side. She landed on her stomach, and she was groaning. A couple of her wings were tweaked, twisted or mangled.

"Well...that went well." she grumbled.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jace, who had been concentrating on his experiment, was almost scared to death by the sudden crash. In his surprise, he jumped backwards and bumped his head against the wall.

As he recovered, he got up and rubbed the back of his head.
"What the...- who are you!?"
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Rixy got to her hands and knees, pushing herself up so she could stand carefully. "Ow...my head..." She took in a deep breath and let it out, rubbing her head. She glanced up. "Oh...someone's here. Um, I'm Rixy. I think that's the question that you asked, right? I'm not quite sure."

It was only then that Jace realized what she looked like. Her horns, the now twisted blue wings... she just had to be alien, he thought. but he hadn't seen her kind before.
"Who are you?"

Rixy blinked at Jace for a moment. "Um..Rixy. Didn't I just answer this? I mean, really. I was pretty sure I'M the one that got hit on the head, here." She got to her feet, a bit wobbly at first, but then brushed herself off. She looked at Jace for a moment. "Who're you?"

Jace smiled. "I didn't mean your name, I meant your race. I haven't seen one of your kind before... My name is Jace Tinett." he bowed slightly.

Rixy thought for a moment. "Um...well, I'm not quite sure. Part alien, part human. That's generally how I describe myself." She smiled and held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Jace. Sorry about your roof."

"Ahh don't worry about it, I'll fix it some time." he smiled. "So, what's the cause of your sudden 'drop-in'?

Rixy blinked a moment, then realized something! "Oh! Right! You don't happen to have any kind of weapon on you, do you?" She went to the nearest window and peeked out of it. "I probably got a couple followers to make sure I'm dead. And well, since I'm not, they're gonna try to fix that."

"What!?" Jace immediately responded. He ran across the lab, jumping over a table. When he got to the other side, he got a copper and bronze rifle-looking weapon and gave it to Rixy. "Here you go, but stay hidden until it's nessecary to come out." He walked over to the window to look outside.

Rixy grabbed the weapon and smiled. "Thanks! And nah, that's okay. I got a plan." She went to the window. "Question..does this open?" She checked out the weapon and smirked. Alright, it would definitely work for the purposes she had in mind.

Jace nodded. "It certainly does. Why do you ask?"

Rixy grinned. "Great!" She opened the window, just enough to stick the rifle out, and looked down the scope carefully. "Yep, there you are, buggers." She smirked. "Try to kill me, will ya? Well, that's just not happening!" She carefully aimed, then fired! Coming up the path to the house were about five strange aliens. One dropped dead after her shot, and that sent the others into a clamor, trying to find where she was shooting from. By the time they realized it, she'd dropped two more.

"I really like this thing, where'd you get it?" she asked Jace. The gun in her hands was just pure awesome to her.

Jace shrugged. "Made it myself. I prefer handguns, but i suppose a rifle could always come in useful when facing larger foes such as the Cii." he was referring to the cyclops-like giants who sometimes deemed it nessecary to raid planet earth, not much to the human's liking, of course

Rixy had to duck back in through the window as return-fire was given. "Cii? Huh. I don't think I've ever heard of 'em." She wasn't from planet Earth, after all. She found another window to poke through and fire a couple shots at. "We should be fine. They didn't send many, probably thought impact would kill me."

"You're lucky it didn't!" Jace looked outside. "Did you get them?"

Rixy laughed a little. "Luck? Luck has nothing to do with it!" She checked out the window. "Yep, I think that's all of them. Thanks." She smiled and handed the rifle back, rolling her shoulders a bit. "Ah...I am really stiff, though. And I don't think I'll be flying again soon." She glanced at her wings and sighed. "Great."

The caring side in Jace surfaced.
"you're not going anywhere in that condition anyway. I'll arrange for some food, you can rest over there," he said, directing her to his most comfortable chair.

Rixy looked surprised at him for a moment, then she smiled and walked over, slumping down carefully in the chair. She was kind of backwards, curling up with her legs over the arm of the chair and her head resting against the back of the chair, so that her wings weren't pressed against anything. "Thanks, Jace. I don't usually meet humans willing to help an alien." She laughed a bit.

"I've seen more than you'd like to know. You're beautiful if you look at most of my 'visitors'." He smiled and poured her a cup of hot tea and handed it to her. "And I'll be glad to have you here, if only for the company." He smiled casually.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus