Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Rixy bowed her head as well, in absolute awe of the creature that was before her. It was incredible. So THAT was a Titan!! She couldn't believe it. it was so amazing!
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Greetings, younglings. Lord earth's voice boomed within their minds. It was a heavy voice, and it startled Jace slightly, even though he knew titans couldn't speak except with their minds.

Rixy jumped too, but she grinned afterwards and whispered excitedly to Jace, "That's amazing!!" She looked at the titan and smiled. She was just in awe!

What are a human and a half-human doing out here? The elemental asked slowly.It is most definately a curious sight, oh yes...

Rixy smiled. "I wanted to see a Titan, sir. And Jace needs some moss, if that's okay."

The titan hummed deeply. Hmm... A human seeking resources and a half-human, new to the planet... It is as the titan's prophecy predicted... The titan slowly reached around, getting something from his back. He then presented them with a handful of moss, more than Jace would have hoped to obtain. His eyes grew wide. "T-thank you, lord Earth!" The titan once again hummed.

Rixy was immediately intrigued. "Prophecy? What do you mean, lord Earth?" She was quite curious, but wanted to make sure she was still polite. She smiled happily as Jace got what he needed.

The titan hummed again. Yes, The prophecy, he said slowly. The titan's prophecy sais a human and a half human will rise against the Cii incursions.

Jace didn't know what to think. They were supposed to stop the Cii? On their own?

Rixy grinned. "Really? That sounds like a pretty awesome plan to me. Those Cii are nothing but poisonous bullies, yeah? So, does this prophecy say anything about HOW we're going rise against them?"

The titan didn't hear her anymore. As his last words ebbed away, he melted back into the ground, leaving no sign of his presence just seconds before. They were back on the clearing.

Rixy stared as he just...left. She frowned a bit. "Well...that was helpful." she said sarcastically. She smiled and shrugged. "Well, at least we know that we have an adventure ahead of us!"

"Yeah... about that, I really don't know how we're supposed to take on the Cii... and even of I did know, where we'd have to start!" It obviously frustrated him.

Rixy grinned at him. "Well then, I guess we're gonna have to learn a little more about the Cii, huh? Then, what we do is set a trap. Then, making sure we have big weapons, WE GO BOOM!" She lifted her hands in the air at the last three words. Obviously, she liked making things 'go boom'.

jase couldn't help himself, he just had to smile at her enthousiasm. "Allright then. Since you seem to be such an expert on these things, Have you got any suggestions?"

Rixy smiled. "First, I've got to learn more about these Cii. So let's go back to your place. Do you have any books or something that says what they like and stuff? Because to set a trap, you've gotta put out something they want!"

"I remember I recieved a package from an old friend who lives in the city, it's supposed to concern the Cii. I've never read it though."

Rixy started back towards his home. "Then let's read it!" She smiled at him. "It probably has some good information for us, or it's at least a good starting point!"

"Sure." He started leading the way back, when Jace suddenly stopped again. "Another lurker." he said, "Want to give it a try?"

Rixy froze when he mentioned another Lurker. "Great." Those things were admittedly pretty freaky. "Uh...remind me how we kill these things again?" The first time happened so suddenly, it was hard for her to remember.

"Depends on the lurker." he replied. Lucky for them, he saw the creature. He slowly handed her a dagger. "This is the kind that doesn't have scales on it's stomach. If you take one more step forward, he'll go for your head. When he does, crouch down and stick the dagger upward in his stomach, got it?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus