Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Rixy nodded to his words and followed him. "So basically, all we have to do is be fast." She smiled at him and kept going, honestly rather excited at the possibility of seeing a titan.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jace shook his head. "He'll know we're coming way before we get there, if he doesn't know allready. We'll just go to him and negotiate. If he turns hostile, then we just grab the moss samples and run like hell. Got it?"

Rixy listened to him and nodded. "Okay! Got it." She smiled. She followed him along closely, rather excited for what she was going to see. A titan. Amazing!

An hour walking and several dead lurkers later, Jace and Rixy stood at the edge of a rather large clearing. It was odd however, this part of the forest was so dense it was really unusual to find a clearing here. "We're here." Jace said.

Rixy was starting to get the hang of detecting lurkers now, and she was rather excited at that fact. When Jace spoke, she looked around. "Really? I don't see anything. Where's the titan at?" She smiled. "For something so big, you'd think it would be in kinda plain view."

"It is in plain view. why do you think I won't enter the clearing?" he smiled.

Rixy looked at Jace, then the clearing. "What kind of Titan is it? The wind, or something? I can't see anything." She glanced at him. "And if the clearing is it..then how come it hasn't moved?" She was interested, curious.

Jace smiled. "Let's just say that if you would take two more steps, you'd be standing on its back."

Rixy stared. "Whoah!!" She grinned. "That is so cool! It's like...wow!" Then she looked at Jace. "So, how are you going to get the moss?"

"I'll ask him politely." he checked a small device and nodded. "He's awake. Would you like to talk to him?"

Rixy gasped softly. "T...talk to him? Really? Can I?" She smiled brightly. "I'd love to!"

Jace nodded encouragingly. "Sure! But make sure not to be tóó enthousiastic, they don't take kindly on people who are... really busy." he grinned.

Rixy took in a deep breath and let it out. "Okay. Yeah. I'm calm." She smiled at him. "I'm ready."

Jace smiled encouragingly. "Go right ahead, he's awake, so he'll listen."

Rixy took a small step, looking at the clearing. "Um...hello there." she said gently, waiting, watching. Apprehensive, but so excited!

Nothing happened. For a moment, Jace thought he felt something shift underground, but he wasn't sure. He smiled encouragingly.

Rixy looked at Jace for a moment. Was he...playing her? Was he doing this just to have her make a fool out of herself? "Excuse me...Titan? May I speak with you, please?"

The ground suddenly shook and moved. "Step back, Rixy!"

Rixy took a few steps back, quickly, quite nervous. "Oh snap, did I get it upset?"

"Not yet I think, but it might need some space to get out of his place."
Jace was right at that. As the Titan emerged from his underground resting place, he tore up the ground they had been standing just a second ago. The Creature stood over 10 times Jace's height. As he came to a standstill, the dust wore off and They were able to see what it looked like. It had a hard stone scale armor-like skin. It's looks were probably best described as those of a bear, but not enough to call it one. Jace bowed his head in respect and motioned for Rixy to do the same.

"Greetings, Lord Earth." he said with a calm voice.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus