Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Rixy smiled at him. "That'd be nice, thanks." She got to her feet and with his help, made it to the chair again and slumped into it with a sigh. "I probably could fall asleep right here." she said with a light laugh.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

"You can, if you want to." He pulled a blanket from the chest next to him and covered her with it. "Sleep tight." he smiled and sat down, sipping from a cup of hot coffee.

Rixy sighed contently. "You're an angel, Jace." She closed her eyes, settling against the chair, the blanket keeping her warm. She soon fell right asleep.

When Rixy had fallen asleep, Jace got to work again. He first went upstairs to check for other hostile ships in the air, but luckily didn't find any.
He came back down and continued testing his samples. A few hours later, he got tired as well. He went back to check on Rixy and found her still sound asleep. Part of her blanket had slipped from her shoulder, and he gently covered her with it again.
After all that, he went and crashed into his own bed, quickly falling asleep.

Rixy woke up hours later, due to the fact that she...was hungry. She was very hungry. She sat up and stretched, the blanket slipping from her body. She snatched it up before it hit the ground and folded it up, setting it aside with a little smile. She made her way around the area, trying to find either Jace or somewhere to get food. Whichever she found first, she wasn't quite sure.

Jace had been busy in the kitchen several minutes before Rixy woke. He heard her stumble about and stuck his head around the corner. "Good morning there!" He smiled.

Rixy smiled a bit as she saw Jace. "Oh, hey." She walked over to him and looked into the kitchen. "What are you making?" She was hungry, so she hoped it was something good.

"Just a simple stew." he laughed. "I'm not much of a cook."

Rixy gave a soft laugh. "It smells good, so it can't be that bad. It's food, and I'm starving so it's certainly good enough." She grinned and came in, sitting down. "Really, after all this time on your own, you don't know how to make anything other than stew?" She giggled.

Jace grinned. "As I said, I'm not much of a cook." He looked at her over his shoulder. "How are your wings feeling?"

Rixy rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'm going to have to teach you how to cook better." She walked over to him. "They feel alright. I haven't tried moving them much yet, but they're not actively hurting so that's a good sign."

"Maybe you shouldn't move them yet. They need to rest, after all." He looked in the pot he was stirring his stew in. "Looks like it's ready." He got two plates from the closet and put a generous portion on each of them, adding some lettuce as vegetables. "Dinner's served!" he walked over to the table and put the plates down.

Rixy nodded, walking over to sit down. "I guess not. I am anxious to see if they're okay, though. Flying's kind of a big thing for me, yeah?" She smiled at him, taking the plate. "Looks pretty good, for someone who can't cook well." She winked playfully and then started eating with a smile. "It's not too bad, Jace. You underestimate yourself."

"And I'm pretty convinced that you overestimate me!" He laughed. "But thanks anyway."

Rixy laughed with him and kept eating. "You helped me out when I was in pain, I'm not so sure I'm overestimating you." She kind of enjoyed this. It was nice to eat with someone again. To relax.

"Hey now, straightening wings is a lot different from cooking y'know!" he smiled nonetheless.

Rixy grinned at him. "Well, if you want to get technical, it is not!" She laughed and finished eating, then got up and helped put things away. "So Jace, what do you do all day if you're just stuck in here? Do you just do experiments all the time?"

"Not always. I go out to do some fieldwork quite often, but otherwise yes, I'm in here most of the time." He smiled at her.

Rixy watched him for a few moments. "Interesting. That seems boring to me, but I've never been one for research, I'm more of an action kinda girl." She chuckled and smiled at him. "How about you do some fieldwork today, and let me tag along? Show me your planet, Jace."

"Sure why not," he replied. "I need to get some new samples anyway!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus