Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Rixy watched carefully, then grinned and clapped. "That was amazing!! Wow! You must have done this a lot of times, Jace! That was really good!" She looked at the dead creature. "They're kinda creepy, but can't be too much trouble. If you know how to take one down, I guess."
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

"It's not as easy as it looks. none of them are alike, and each has one weak spot, and that's different from lurker to lurker."

"Interesting! That sounds so neat. This place is cool! What else is in here, Jace?" She grinned and started walking again, looking around.

"In this part of the forest, mostly lurkers," he said. "There are bigger creatures farther into the forest however."

Rixy looked around and smiled. "Bigger? What kind of bigger?" She was excited. This place was interesting and dangerous, that was for sure. But it was thrilling!

"The kind that makes you feel like you're a squirrel." he just said.

Rixy's eyes grew wide. "Do you think we could see one? That must be amazing!" She laughed a bit, putting her hand on his shoulder. "But I don't want to put you in danger, Jace. If you think it's too dangerous, that's alright."

Jace sighed, but smiled. "I certainly hope we won't encounter one! but if we do, We'll have no choice but to fight it. It's too big of a risk to let an enraged Titan loose."

Rixy was instantly interested. "Titan? What are those like? Please tell me, Jace! What's a Titan like?"

Jace laughed. "Titans, dear Rixy, are the embodiment of the earth's elements themselves. They are completely unable to spot for those who don't know how to look. They are fire, water, earth and air."

Rixy brightened. "Wow! They sound amazing, Jace. But if they're the embodiment of the elements, why are they dangerous? I mean, like, are they evil? I would expect them to be more...amiable."

Jace smiled. "Some are amiable, but most aren't."

Rixy thought for a moment. "I see. Well, maybe we shouldn't press our luck, then. After all, I can't even fly right now. Maybe when my wings are stronger, we'll take an adventure." She chuckled.

Jace laughed. "Maybe yeah." He walked over and flipped the lurker's body. He removed some of its shell and stuck his hand in. When he retracted it, he held a white ball formed object. He held it up for Rixy to see. "The eggs." he explained. "They're sort of like a spider's, a thousand eggs compacted in a little ball."

Rixy stared at the eggs, then made a face. "Ewww. That's gross. Does that mean there's a lot of them around, if they have that many eggs?" She sighed at the eggs, then shuddered and looked away. "Those are nasty."

"There are a lot more male than female lurkers in the world, so the females have to be able to carry a large amount of eggs to be able to keep their species from dying out," he explained. He threw the eggs on the ground, which resulted in bursting the ball. He scooped up a few of the eggs and put them in a glass phial, which he then proceeded to gently stow away in his pack.

Rixy watched as he put the eggs in the phial. "Is that for your study and research, Jace?" She understood about the amount of eggs now that he'd explained it to her, but she still wasn't so fond of the nasty buggers. They were ucky when she could see the eggs. "So where to next?"

"I need a certain type of moss. One problem though, it's near to a Titan's hiding place."

Rixy smiled. "I'm sure we can get some moss. It'll be fine. It's not like we're getting anything big or important. Sneak in, grab the moss, sneak out! Simple, yeah?"

"The titan's awake. Their sleep cycle is different than ours." he thought for a second. "If I recall correctly though, this one's neutral. It's possible that we can just get the moss, but there's no telling wether or not he'll attack. He won't do so on sight anyway."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Windmill Peak (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus