Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

"Well, you can stay with us or go off on your own, wichever you want to choose." Jason shrugged his nose twitching when he smelled the blood.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey had also picked up on the metallic smell of blood, but seeing that neither Jason or Dave said anything she kept quiet. "I believe it is better you stay with us. There is power in numbers and we need another girl." Casey wasn't use to being stuck with two guys.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave grinned At Casey's comment. "Everyone's welcome," he then said.

Jason nodded his agreement glad to have another girl around since Casey seemed to hate him.
Minka (played by ChibiBlanca)

"Okay, being in numbers is safer." Minka shrugged. She wasn't used to hanging around new people but if she was to survive, she would have to trust them. "Did you guys already solve the food and shelter problem?" These guys could've been up and running longer then her.

"We have shelter....and food can't be that hard to find."

Minka smiled then took in account of what Casey had just said. "I know how it feels to be the only girl too but at least you have company now." She smiled at Casey.

Dave smiled. "It's settled then!"

Casey smiled as well then stood up. Her jeans were slightly ripped at the knees but she didn't care. She out stretched her hand to Minka to help her stand up. "Yea, it is good that we found you, Minka. It is kinda funny how out of the four of us, me and you are to only two that aren't human." She couldn'e help but snicker a little, seeing that both of the girls in the group were the non-humans while the guys were human.

Minka snicked as well when Casey had mentioned it. "It is kinda funny." Minka took her hand and stood up. Her ears twitched when she thought she heard something but it was only the pebbles that moved around when she stood up.

"Well girls are just weird like that." Jason said

"You might want to keep comments like that to yourself if you want to get on Casey's good side," he mumbled only for Jason to hear. "Anyway, I think it's pretty interesting!"

Minka looked over at the boys and rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Men..." She said to herself.

"I don't wan't to get on Caseys goodside." He mumbled back only for Dave to hear.

Casey heard both of what Jason and Dave heard. "Actually, Jason, you might want to take that little statement back because you don't want to see me mad, and what you saw earlier wasn't me mad, that was the farest thing form mad." She wiped her tail in Jason's face with a smrik. "C'mon, let's go ahead and get back to the hide out."

Dave grinned at Casey's reply. He shortly looked back at Jason, then nodded. "Allright then."

Jason just sighed and headed back for their hideout.

"I'm going for a run," Dave said. "I'll do some scouting as well." he nodded and ran off to the right, vaulting over a wall and disappearing frome sight.

Minka followed Casey and Jason.

Finally able to move his leg Jason crwled down into their shelter and sat on one of the sofas.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus