Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey smiled then went to her small area and got ready to go to sleep. She yawned once, both Roya and Kyoya coming over to her. "I'm gonna go ahead and catch some sleep before my shift." She said as she curled up into a little ball like a cat.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave smiled as she saw her do that. He too closed his eyes. HIs breathing calmed down and steadied as he slowly fell asleep.

His sleep wouldn't last long though. It wasn't long before nightmares started pouring into his mind, images of him shoving the rifleman off the roof and then stabbing the other man multiple times. He heard them talk to him, he saw their ghosts standing next to him, repeatedly telling him he killed them both. He then saw the ghosts surge forward at him.

At that point, Dave woke up again. As his eyes adjusted to the dark around him, he started remembering where he was. He was bathing in sweat and had been thrashing around, 'cause the blanket that was covering him had been kicked off and lay 2 meters to his right. It was dark outside, which must mean he'd slept for at least 4 hours.
Dave sat up straight and pulled his knees close to his chest.

Casey joltted awake to the sound of someone fialing in the room. Her first though was that someone was trying to get in then her puplises turned into slits as they ajusted to the dark room. She saw that it was only Dave and sighed.

It took her a moment to realize something was wrong and she went to Dave's side. She gently put one hand of his shoulder, looking him in the eye. "I think it is time for us to talk about what happened before I found you." She said, going straight to the point.

Dave closed his eyes. "I wa running. Scouting, like I said before I left. I found them on a roof." Tears were forming in his eyes. "I killed them," He said. His voice got shaky and the tears started flowing. "Pushed one of the roof and stabbed the other one to death." He looked up at Casey. "I didn't want to kill them, I swear!" He then crossed his arms over his knees and buried his head in them, sobbing quietly.

Casey felt sorry for Dave. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug that was slightly awkward. "I know you didn't want to, Dave. None of us want to kill anyone but we are soon going to have to learn that now we have to. I've killed people, but they were demons trying to kill me." She looked him in the eye the best she could with his face buried in his knees. "I want you to know that you are not alone in all this. If you ever need someone for comfort you can always come to me." She was fghting the tears in the back of her eyes as she forced a smile.
Minka (played by ChibiBlanca)

Minka had been sleeping on the floor away from everybody else. She heard talking so she sat up with a small yawn. It took her a while for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, but when they did she barely made out the figures of Dave and Casey. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes, listening for anyone else.

Dave nodded slightly and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He had noticed the difficulty with which she had just spoken. "Thank you"

Casey smiled at Dave. "No need for thank yous, my friend. That is what I do." She was a kind hearted person no matter how much she seemed to be cold blooded.

Dave groaned as he shifted, the wound stinging him. "I need to get new bindings," he said, feeling his wound. "These are soaked."
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

(hey guys sorry I wasnt on I got grounded could someone pm and explain whats happened so far.)

(not much, we just dragged Dave inside and now he got woken due to a nightmare. Dave and Casey are talking now)

(okay thanks we still need to wait for chibiblanca shell be back on soon

(allright)

(are we gonna continue this rp or....

(I was waiting for ChibiBlance to answer first. I guess she forgot...)

(same here. I wanna continue though. Maybe someone could msg her?)

(yeah ill talk to her tomorrow when i see her dont worry)

Jason wrote:
(yeah ill talk to her tomorrow when i see her dont worry)

(allright perfect)
Minka (played by ChibiBlanca)

(sry ^^' idk how to post though)

(giving where we left off, I think it's best Casey picked up the story :) )

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus