Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

(fine by me)
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(Alright by me. :) )

Casey sighed. "We can take care of that in the morning. Just try to get some sleep and if you need anything just wake me up."

"I think we can handle things on our own without waking you, you need some sleep." Jason said rubbing the back of his head, waiting for her to yell at him for something.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

"Allright then."
It was only then that Dave noticed his arm was still around casey's shoulders from earlier. He didn't really know wether or not to pull away again, so he just lightly rested it there and closed his eyes, waiting for an indication that she wanted him to pull back.
He knew he wasn't going to fall asleep, so he just started listening to the sounds of the night.
Minka (played by ChibiBlanca)

Minka yawned and listened to the others as they talked to one another. Her ears twitched slightly as she curled up in a ball. She wasn't very tired but didn't think there was anything she could do while she waited for morning to come.

Casey noticed that Dave did not remove his arm form her shoulders. She laid her head on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep to listening him breath. She didn't feel like yelling and had no reason to yell at Jason. She hated to yell at people, it hurt her throat and she just didn't like it.

Dave smiled as Casey was falling asleep on his shoulder. He looked to where the others were sitting. "You guys should get some rest as well, Ill keep watch. I doubt I'll be able to sleep at all, after such a nightmare."

"Im ok, I don't sleep much anyway..." She yawned.

allright then. Dave smiled, even though she probably couldn't see it.

Jason shuddered. "I can't stand all these lovey feelings around me." He walked away.

Dave just pretended he didn't hear that last comment. He scratched the back of his head and leant back against the wall, relaxing.

Casey mumbled something in her sleep but she never knew it and very few people heard what she said. She woke up as the sun came up and looked around to see who was still asleep and to find everyone was awake. "Was I the only one who slept?" She asked.

Dave opened his eyes. "I think I slept too, briefly, but I'm not sure."

Dave sat beside Casey. "I wasn't tired, so I just kept watch."

Casey nodded and looked over at Minka. "Minka, did you get any sleep?"

Minka's ear twitched. "Hmm? Oh, no. I've been awake this whole time." She stretched.

"Looks like you wére the only one to get some sleep after all, Casey." Dave smiled.

Minka stretched and put her hands in her lap.

Casey stared at everyone. "Jeez.....I'm part spider and I still get more sleep than all y'all."

"Couldn't bring myself to sleep after the nightmare." Dave checked out his bandages. "Has anyone got experience with first aid? This might need some stitching." Blood had been slowly pouring out of the wound over night, and the light of the upcoming sun made him slightly dizzy.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus