Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"I do. My mom was a nurse and I use to watch her at work when I was younger. I'll go out and see what I can find." Casey crawled out of the hiding place and spent a hour or two searching for a first aid kit or something that would work for stitching. She soon found a small first aid kit with extra bandages and a nelt and some thread. "This will have to work." She mumbled as she crawled back into the hiding space. "Minka can you wake up Jason and the both of you find some water and cloth?" She asked as she came in, the first aid kit in hand.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave knew he wasn't going to like this, so he made himself as comfortable as he could possibly get in his condition.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason over heard her and opened his eyes. "I wasn't sleeping.." He stood up. "Come on Minka."

Casey nodded. "Thanks make sure to bring some back, I don't have alot in my cantein. I'm going to need alot of water and cloth to help stich up the wound." She sat down next to Dave and pulled out and set down all she needed to to stitch his wound.
Jason (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Jason left and quickly returned carrying a lot cloth and a jug of water. "Is this enough?"

Casey nodded. "That should be plenty."

"Allright then..." Dave prepared himself. "I'm ready."

Casey nodded. "This is going to hurt. A lot." She grabbed a cloth and wetted it. She genltly wiped away the blood, readying the wound. She strilized her nedlt. She tied the thread to the nedlt. She genltly sewed the wound up, being careful not to hurt Dave too much. She wiped away the blood that seeped past the part of the wound she had sowen up. It took awhile but she finally finished stitching his wound. She bandaged Dave's wound and washed off the nedlt.

Dave closed his eyes and gritted his teeth while she worked. Whe she was finally finished, he opened his eyes again and saw her leaning over him to clean the wound. "Thanks," he said softly.

Casey finished bandaging Dave's wound and nodded. "It is no problem. Just helping out a friend." She smiled resuringly.

He smiled back and stood up, testing his arm. The wound stung, but it'd hold. "Not bad!"

Casey stood up as well. "That's good. Now we should try to find a river or something to wash your clothes and yourselves."

Dave raised an eyebrow. "That might be hard. You've seen how dry it is out there, there's dust and sand everywhere."

"I know that, but that's why we have to find one around here. It might take it awhile though." Casey sighed.

Dave sighed. "I'd scout ahead, but I won't be able to move very fast for a while. "

"We can both scout ahead together." Casey said, trying to seem a little more positive.

Dave liked that idea. "Sure, why not."
He slung the hunting/sniper rifle he looted from the scavengers over his shoulder. He hoped he wouldn't have to use it, but he'd be better off with than without one.

Casey grabbed a bow and arrows. She looked over at Dave. "You ready to go?"

"Sure." He looked back at the others. "Wait here, we'll be back soon enough."

"If we don't return by sunset then come looking for us." She said as she crawled out of the hiding place.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus