Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave followed her through, breathing in the outside air.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Alright, where should we start looking?" Casey said as she looked around for any sign of water.

"The part we haven't been yet." Dave smiled, and pointed to the left.

Casey looked to the left and nodded. "Alright, let's go." She began to walk to the area they have not yet seen.

Dave had the rifle slung tightly over his shoulder. His side stung, but he ignored it as best he could. He walked a bit faster to catch up with Casey and walk beside her. "Hey, I just wanted to say... I'm sorry if I woke you last night. I didn't mean to."

"It's alright, Dave. I am a light sleeper and it is easy to wake me up. Also, you know if you ever need someone to tal kto you can always come to me." She smiled warmly at him.

Dave knew he blushed easily, so he smiled shortly and looked away, pretending to scan the buildings. he just hoped she hadn't seen it.

Casey had though she saw Dave blush but she shook her head and guessed she was mistaken. She contined to search for any sign of water. "Okay, I know that the beach hasn't been completely drained, so there has to be one water sorce around here."

the beach!
"Do you know of any water filtering station nearby?"

"I think so, but it is a couple of miles away if I remember correctly." It just hit her then.

"There should still be plenty of water there!" he looked around and saw a tall building. "Do you think, if we got up there-" he pointed it out "- that we could check it out through the rifle scope?"

Casey nodded. "Yea, but it probably can hold one of us up there and since your injuried it would be hard to climb up there for you and we don't want the stitches to pop out."

Dave scowled. "Any suggestions, then?"

"How about I go up there and tell you what I see?" Casey suggested.

Dave hesitated. He didn't want her to go alone, but then again, they could use the intel on wether or not the building was occupied.

Casey watched for Dave's reaction. "I'll be careful, I promise. Remember, I'm part cat so I can climb quickly."

"Fine then, but you better be careful. he smiled slightly. "I'll hide in here, he said, pointing at the broken window of the same building.

Casey smiled back. "I will be careful." She shifted into her Neko form with tail and cat ears the same color as her hair. "I'll be back soon and tell you what I see." She climbed up the buliding quickly with ease. She looked over at the ruined city. She saw there were a few building that remaned standing. It didn't take her long to see the water filterng building thankfully still standing. "Hey, Dave! I can see it! It looks about a mile or two away." She shouted, jumping off the building and landing perfectly unharmed on her feet just like a cat.

"Any humans?" Dave asked.

Casey nodded. "A couple people but they are farther away form us and the water filter."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus